Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 370529 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2007, 06:34:15 pm »
FAMILY. IS. STRESSFUL.

That's all. Thank you.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2007, 06:55:55 pm »
Hey Shasta,

I was thinking the exact same thing today. :-\

Thank you!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2007, 09:33:20 pm »
Yes, and Sunday evenings are the worst!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #263 on: August 27, 2007, 03:59:52 am »
Hey Shasta,

I was thinking the exact same thing today. :-\

Thank you!

And so was I yesterday - they just know how to get under your sking don't they?!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #264 on: August 27, 2007, 05:45:33 am »
So do you feel any less stress now Souxi?

I dunno, I,m working on it lol. Thing is, my youngest is only 8, and theres, gob shyte of the year neighbour standing there, with his equally as gobby foul mouthed kids, plus half the other reprebates of the neighbourhood, all standing there, blaming him for everything. He gets all confused and doesn,t know what he,s saying in the end. I mean he got blamed for everything. I wouldn,t have minded if he,d have come round, without the kids, and we had talked about it calmly, but no, he can,t do that. He,s so confrontational it gets my hackles up right away. Why can,t some people string a sentence together without being aggressive and swearing?  That is just so pig ignorant and rude. I hope they never speak to me again. I,ve never liked them anyway so it would suit me just fine. Next thing I,d like to see is a "For Sale" sign outside their house. Now that would make me happy. Horrible people they are...really horrible.

injest

« Reply #265 on: August 27, 2007, 08:05:15 am »
I dunno, I,m working on it lol. Thing is, my youngest is only 8, and theres, gob shyte of the year neighbour standing there, with his equally as gobby foul mouthed kids, plus half the other reprebates of the neighbourhood, all standing there, blaming him for everything. He gets all confused and doesn,t know what he,s saying in the end. I mean he got blamed for everything. I wouldn,t have minded if he,d have come round, without the kids, and we had talked about it calmly, but no, he can,t do that. He,s so confrontational it gets my hackles up right away. Why can,t some people string a sentence together without being aggressive and swearing?   That is just so pig ignorant and rude. I hope they never speak to me again. I,ve never liked them anyway so it would suit me just fine. Next thing I,d like to see is a "For Sale" sign outside their house. Now that would make me happy. Horrible people they are...really horrible.

oh this is my PET PEEVE! and it is always the people that think they are OH SO sophisticated and educated or people from the slums...just REGULAR people are capable of looking at the situation and RESTRAINING themselves!

and if you object to the language then you are some kind of backwards yokel... ::) and they curse more!

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #266 on: September 02, 2007, 04:11:26 am »
OK, I can't stand it anymore.  Must come here to release!!!

LOOSE = opposite of tight.    LOSE = opposite of gain.

WTF
is wrong with people who NEVER SEEM TO GET THIS???  When they write about "LOOSING their cool" or something I could just die.  One O in lose, people!!!

(It was somewhere else on the internet that I just saw this – not Bettermost where the cool people are.    ;)  )
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 02:21:28 pm by LauraGigs »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2007, 08:34:54 am »
One S in lose, people!!!

Um, there is only one S in loose, too.

Did you mean one O in lose?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #268 on: September 02, 2007, 09:46:42 am »
OK, I can't stand it anymore.  Must come here to release!!!

LOOSE = opposite of tight.    LOSE = opposite of gain.

WTF
is wrong with people who NEVER SEEM TO GET THIS???  When they write about "LOOSING their cool" or something I could just die.  One S in lose, people!!!

(It was somewhere else on the internet that I just saw this – not Bettermost where the cool people are.    ;)  )

I think it is important to always keep in mind that not everyone who surfs the net, posts in forums, blogs, etc. is a native English speaker. I for one confuse lose and loose often because the pronounciation is the same. It might be easy for you to tell between both terms but it is not the case for me or other people.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:04:09 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2007, 02:21:10 pm »
Hi Opinionista. Yes, I'm aware of the many posters out there for whom English is not the native tongue. And they have my admiration and respect, believe me; I could never write in a second language half as well as they (or you).

No, I saw it posted (for about the 1000th time) by a native English speaker who self-identifies as a "author, journalist and editor" so I figured bitching is within my rights!

;D