Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367617 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #350 on: September 28, 2007, 01:01:19 pm »

I never heard of a judge refusing to allow a divorce.  Wow they must really do things different in Texas....

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #351 on: September 28, 2007, 06:32:48 pm »
she said he wanted them to go to couples counseling...but who knows? She may have gone to court for some other reason. We still have not heard from her...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2007, 02:43:21 pm »
I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but it seems as good a place as any.

My channels are stuck! First CNN got stuck, then CNN Headline News. Next the Sci-Fi channel got stuck, along with the Comedy channel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, USA, Travel Channel.... ect, ect, ect....

Is anyone else's channels stuck/frozen? God, what's going on here! It's been like this for about an hour. I'm turning of the TV and taking a walk!   ::)  :laugh:
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2007, 04:24:40 pm »
I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but it seems as good a place as any.

My channels are stuck! First CNN got stuck, then CNN Headline News. Next the Sci-Fi channel got stuck, along with the Comedy channel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, USA, Travel Channel.... ect, ect, ect....

Is anyone else's channels stuck/frozen? God, what's going on here! It's been like this for about an hour. I'm turning of the TV and taking a walk!   ::)  :laugh:

Well, I have been driving all day, not watching TV, so I have no idea what my channels are doing...but...when I have problems and call the cable company, the first thing they tell me is to unplug the cable box, wait 30-60 seconds, and then plug it in again. Often a reset will solve the problem.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2007, 06:07:11 pm »
You could try wiggling the aerial plug, or just throw the TV out of the window .. it still won't work but you'll feel so much better!!   

Susie

Hi Susie! I don't think I have an aerial plug. I considered throwing the TV out the window though!  ;)

I think it's a problem with Comcast (the cable TV company) and the satellites. The channels were all tuning in properly, but they were frozen with a still picture. This went on for about an hour on probably 15 different channels. Like I said, it was probably a satellite problem. Who knows? Anyhow, it's working now. So they fixed what ever it was that was causing it.  :)

But the reason I asked the question is because I was wondering if this was something others were experiencing throughout the country or just here in Indianapolis.  From the looks of things, it must have just been ocurring here in Indiana.

Still, it was quite annoying!  :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2007, 06:47:36 pm »
..... or maybe you've just worn it out with all those Everybody Loves Raymond repeats!! ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #356 on: October 19, 2007, 12:28:38 am »
the police came at 9:30 and arrested our receptionist!!!!

:o :o :o

I mean REALLY!!?? I haven't worked that long...does this happen pretty often? I would die DEAD if I got arrested...let alone at WORK!

They searched her car and then came back and impounded it....

I don't know if she is ever coming back....don't know what is going on...

she has two kids...

I was thinking...I gripe a lot..but at least my life is not THAT hard!

sheesh!

That's pretty exciting actually, though I'm not sure that's something to bitch about:

[whiney voice] "I hate my job!  They just keep arresting employees here!" [/whiney voice off]  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We had one employee disappear after a happy hour for a few days.  Turned out he'd been picked up for DUI and was in the pokey.

He had to really grovel to the judge stay out of prison - it was his second offense.  He managed to talk his way into community service, car breathalyzer tester and probation.

Whenever we used to go out to lunch, he'd drive and we got used to his breathing into his breathalyzer.

Another employee at another job - this is bizarre - showed up early for work, after an hour or so, went down to the lobby and used the company ATM machine (I used to work for the largest mortgage banker in the U.S., we had a lot of perks), then disappeared.  The next time anyone saw him, he was found in a motel room, tied up, in his boxer shorts, hanging from a noose tied to the ceiling, dead.

Murder?  Adventurous sex gone wrong?

We never found out.  All we knew is that his wife got the hell out of Dodge a week later and never came back.

injest

« Reply #357 on: October 19, 2007, 12:35:44 am »
That's pretty exciting actually, though I'm not sure that's something to bitch about:

[whiney voice] "I hate my job!  They just keep arresting employees here!" [/whiney voice off]  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We had one employee disappear after a happy hour for a few days.  Turned out he'd been picked up for DUI and was in the pokey.

He had to really grovel to the judge stay out of prison - it was his second offense.  He managed to talk his way into community service, car breathalyzer tester and probation.

Whenever we used to go out to lunch, he'd drive and we got used to his breathing into his breathalyzer.
Another employee at another job - this is bizarre - showed up early for work, after an hour or so, went down to the lobby and used the company ATM machine (I used to work for the largest mortgage banker in the U.S., we had a lot of perks), then disappeared.  The next time anyone saw him, he was found in a motel room, tied up, in his boxer shorts, hanging from a noose tied to the ceiling, dead.

Murder?  Adventurous sex gone wrong?

We never found out.  All we knew is that his wife got the hell out of Dodge a week later and never came back.

I don't know why but that just kills me!  :laugh: :laugh:

just all casual...happens every day...I have lots of friends that have to breath into tubes to make their cars go... ::) ::)

well how about this for a gripe??

at what age do you stop caring and just dig wedgies outta your drawers in front of God and everyone? and when does cleaning out your nose become public behaviour????

ol Boney fingers does both...and let me tell you, it ain't no quick job...she is in there digging for gold I think...

(welcome back, Del!!)  ;D ;D

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #358 on: October 19, 2007, 12:44:04 am »
I don't know why but that just kills me!  :laugh: :laugh:

just all casual...happens every day...I have lots of friends that have to breath into tubes to make their cars go... ::) ::)

Human beings are wonderfully adaptive.  Secret to our success as a species.  ;D

well how about this for a gripe??

at what age do you stop caring and just dig wedgies outta your drawers in front of God and everyone? and when does cleaning out your nose become public behaviour????

ol Boney fingers does both...and let me tell you, it ain't no quick job...she is in there digging for gold I think...

(welcome back, Del!!)  ;D ;D

Heh, I bellieve at some age, people get old enough to be treated as invisible.  No one notices or cares much about older people and they have long stopped caring about what anyone else around them thinks.  So they clean house, above and below, talk to themselves, fail to care much about personal hygiene, preferring their own personal effluvia...go figure.

injest

« Reply #359 on: October 19, 2007, 12:49:57 am »
Human beings are wonderfully adaptive.  Secret to our success as a species.  ;D

Heh, I bellieve at some age, people get old enough to be treated as invisible.  No one notices or cares much about older people and they have long stopped caring about what anyone else around them thinks.  So they clean house, above and below, talk to themselves, fail to care much about personal hygiene, preferring their own personal effluvia...go figure.

well she is grossing me out!!

>:( >:( >:(

I never know where to look!

:laugh: