Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367620 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007, 03:20:48 pm »
Men that CONSTANTLY check to make sure their genitals are still there. They DON'T FALL OFF! Seriously, have you EVER seen any laying out on the floor?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's the fear of castration. ...  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

karen1129

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2007, 03:45:33 pm »
Here's someone who makes me MAD:  CNN's Nancy Grace..
She is so rude most of the time .. I can't deal with her at all ..lol

Oh....... I can't stand her..............  she is like a nail thru the head !!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007, 03:47:16 pm »
People farting in an elevator.

I had an appointment last week downtown at the Bank One building. Just as the elevator doors closed someone farted loudly. Everyone looked around at each other, and I quickly exited the elevator at the next stop and took a different elevator up to the 42nd floor.  :P

Has anyone mentioned express checkout aisles yet? It makes me mad when people with a cart full of groceries use the express aisles. I don't mind if someone uses the "10 items or less" aisle and they have 15 different items. But 60 or 70?

How Rude!!  >:(  
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007, 03:50:16 pm »
Giving a clerk $5. and two pennies when the charge is $3.02.......and they confusingly try to figure out what is going on.

That's because the clerks did not take full advantage of their school's math curriculum when they had the opportunity.  The math involved to do this transaction is not in the same league as rocket science.  I blame the clerks.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007, 03:51:50 pm »
That's because the clerks did not take full advantage of their school's math curriculum when they had the opportunity.  The math involved to do this transaction is not in the same league as rocket science.  I blame the clerks.

I blame the schools.  :P
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 03:52:20 pm »
Something typically German, you can encounter during your summervacations at hotel pools: tourists who compulsively occupy "their" sun loungers with bath towels everyday at dawn even if they don't plan to show up there for another couple of hours. It totally sucks and makes the British and Dutch people hate us. Lol.

::)

It's an American thing too, Anke. This happens over here all the time.  >:(

Another thing that happens all the time over here: People taking 2 or 3 parking spaces to park their car. Instead of pulling in (like any normal person would) they pull in horizontally so their car takes up 2 or 3 spaces! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!  >:(  >:(

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 03:52:27 pm »
Not a bitch but a pet hate.. people who leave the stickers on the sole of their new shoes.. gha!!!!!

Hiya Kelda!!!

My pet peeve?  People who point out that I have a sticker on the sole of my new shoes!!!  Jeez, it's under my foot or under the sole of my shoe!!!!  WHY should this bother anyone but me!?!?!    :laugh:

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007, 03:54:04 pm »
Something typically German, you can encounter during your summervacations at hotel pools: tourists who compulsively occupy "their" sun loungers with bath towels everyday at dawn even if they don't plan to show up there for another couple of hours. It totally sucks and makes the British and Dutch people hate us. Lol.

::)

Happens in Texas too.  We wait about 10-15 minutes and if no one shows up we move the towels to the railings or nearby tables and accomodate the sunloungers.  How do we know someone didn't leave those out from the night before?  They don't like it?  Too bad.  They should've shown up and stayed earlier.   8)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2007, 03:57:03 pm »
It's an American thing too, Anke. This happens over here all the time.  >:(

Another thing that happens all the time over here: People taking 2 or 3 parking spaces to park their car. Instead of pulling in (like any normal person would) they pull in horizontally so their car takes up 2 or 3 spaces! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!  >:(  >:(

It happens in Spain too. During the summer vacation people crowd the beaches, especially the Alicante area. I used to get up rather early to jog and there were already seats and umbrellas stationed all over the place. Nobody was there, though.  However, this doesn't happen in Puerto Rico. Maybe it is because us the caribbean pepople are so used to the beach that we are aware it is long enough and it won't go anywhere!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2007, 03:59:26 pm »
Another bitch: Cashiers who fail to deactivate the security tags, and all the store alarms are set off when you try to leave the store.

(That happened to me the other day)  >:(