Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367716 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2007, 01:45:42 pm »

The vote is in David.  This is  your polling place...you need to reveal the answer...Its your muscle shirt!!!            ;D      ;D

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2007, 01:56:24 pm »

The vote is in David.  This is  your polling place...you need to reveal the answer...Its your muscle shirt!!!            ;D      ;D

That old raggedy looking thang??  :laugh:

I only wore that shirt because we went down to the woods and I figured I would get muddy. I didn't want to ruin one of my good shirts. I've had that shirt for years. I think I got it in South Carolina. Can't remember for sure.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2007, 01:59:34 pm »
Alex has a "bitch, bitch, beeyotch" he wants me to mention.

He wants to know why Americans (and Canadians too) drive on the WRONG side of the road!  :laugh:

Anyone know the answer to his question?

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2007, 02:31:26 pm »
LOL. I think it's the steering wheel position!!
I like this warning.

“Visitors are informed that in the United Kingdom traffic drives on the left-hand side of the road. In the interests of safety, you are advised to practise this in your country of origin for a week or two before driving in the UK.”

http://users.pandora.be/worldstandards/driving%20on%20the%20left.htm
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2007, 02:37:58 pm »

Yeah thats a swell idea.  And where does he propose we practice this manuever.?  Unless
of course he wants to start a bumper car revolt.?

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2007, 02:44:01 pm »
javascript:void(0);
laugh
Alex has a "bitch, bitch, beeyotch" he wants me to mention.

He wants to know why Americans (and Canadians too) drive on the WRONG side of the road!  :laugh:

Anyone know the answer to his question?

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2007, 08:08:08 pm »
Tell you what, I don't know whether there have been any changes, but in 1985 I visited St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, and I rented a car for a visit to an old sugar plantation. Even though the island is a U.S. possession, you drove on the left-hand side of the road. But the car was a typical U.S. model with the steering wheel on the left. That was a weird and scary experience!  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2007, 08:16:36 pm »
Tell you what, I don't know whether there have been any changes, but in 1985 I visited St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, and I rented a car for a visit to an old sugar plantation. Even though the island is a U.S. possession, you drove on the left-hand side of the road. But the car was a typical U.S. model with the steering wheel on the left. That was a weird and scary experience!  :o

Eww. That sounds scary! It should be one way or the other, shouldn't it?

They drive on the left in the Bahamas too. I remember seeing it when I was in Nassau. They were owned by Great Britain so that's probably why they drive like that.

I wonder what St. Croix's excuse is?  ???

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2007, 09:12:12 pm »
Eww. That sounds scary! It should be one way or the other, shouldn't it?

They drive on the left in the Bahamas too. I remember seeing it when I was in Nassau. They were owned by Great Britain so that's probably why they drive like that.

I wonder what St. Croix's excuse is?  ???

I don't know. That was over 20 years ago. Perhaps it was explained to me when I was there and I've just forgotten it.

The U.S. bought "our" Virgin Islands from Denmark, so I guess we can't blame the Brits!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2007, 07:51:44 pm »
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bitch of the day - people who ask for favors, then want the favor their way and get pissed off if they don't get it!!!!

Hello!!!!  YOU'RE the one who needs MY help!  YOUR job is to make it as easy as possible for me to do you this favor!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister called a few weeks ago.  She is having oral surgery this Friday and needed someone to drive her home - anesthesia you know.  I'd have to leave work early, but that's fine, I understand.  I told her, no problem.

I tell my boss I need to leave early, have been working extra this week to make up the time I'm going to miss.

Then, just this afternoon, it suddenly occurs to me that it will be very uncomfortable for her - who just had oral surgery done - to jounce around in my Jeep as I drive her home.

So I call to ask her about this.

Her: Oh, I thought we'd just leave your car there overnight.
Me:  Uh, no.
Her:  It's a nice strip mall.
Me:  Um, no.  Why don't we leave YOUR car there?  It's a nice strip mall.
Her:  I'm not going to leave MY car there!
Me:  Well, I'm not leaving my car there.
Her:  You know, just forget it, just forget it.
Me:  No, I'm willing to work with you on this.  I had a crappy day anyway, my car died at the gas station this morning, I had to call a tow truck...

I went on and on about how my car acted up that morning, how Sprint told me on the phone that my calling card did not work when I was trying to call for a tow truck and call my job to tell them I'd be late, blah blah blah and how maybe it would be better to have a friend drop her off and that way...

Suddenly it dawns on me that I'm talking to empty air.  She hung up on me back after she said 'forget it!'

SHE needed the favor, but she got pissed off because I didn't just go along with her plans.  She thought I was being unreasonable because I didn't want to leave my car overnight in a strange place and hung up on me.  Plans she made and then neglected to tell me and then she gets all drama queen on me.

I don't play that mind-game shit.  I'm not her ex-husband (to whom she did this kind of stuff all the time).  No skin off my nose.  She needs the ride, not me.

SO pisses me off.  She does this ALL the time.

:P

OK, thanks, I feel better now.