Author Topic: The Lounge  (Read 28967 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Lounge
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2006, 10:03:58 am »
I'll take the second one from the right. (The third one from the right seriously needs to do something about that spare tire. How the heck did he make it into this picture?)

He probably was the one who set up the photoshoot!   LOL.     But don't mock my spare tire thankyou.   
he he he.

I'll take the 2nd one from the right by the way.    ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2006, 10:09:19 am »
He probably was the one who set up the photoshoot!   LOL.     But don't mock my spare tire thankyou.   
he he he.

I'll take the 2nd one from the right by the way.    ;D

Too late. I called him first.  ;D

As for spare tires, you could use mine on a semi.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2006, 01:22:33 pm »
Keeping in the spirit---

Geez, Jeff, you're strict!  ;)   I wouldn't turn that guy away for a little sweet roll.  'Course, he's asking for it, lining up with all those other buff dudes.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2006, 01:41:59 pm »
They look like urban cowboys to me.  The West Hollywood variety.  Was that photo taken after a Brokeback party.  ;D  Well the pickup truck lends an air of authenticity.

No doubt they've got some gorgeous real cowboys as I've seen a photo shoot done by  Bruce Weber after BBM came out.  I still have the magazine around. Glad they were willing to pose for the camera.  Probably didn't know what INTERVIEW magazine was.

"Are you a real cowboy?"  Where did I hear that from.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2006, 02:44:25 pm »
Keeping in the spirit---

Geez, Jeff, you're strict!  ;)   I wouldn't turn that guy away for a little sweet roll.  'Course, he's asking for it, lining up with all those other buff dudes.  ;D

I'm not sure I would, either, but I have high aesthetic standards. If I want to see an image of some naked guy with "too much" around the middle, I'll take off my clothes and stand in front of a full-length mirror.  :D

Now, this photo reminds me of a scene in The Cowboy Way (which I highly recommend as some not-so-high-class entertainment). Woody Harrelson, who has been "doing it" with some guy's wife, comes out on the porch of his house, wearing only his boots and holding his hat over his crotch, to speak to Kiefer Sutherland. Woody momentarily takes his hand away from his hat, and the hat does not fall.  ;D (You have to watch the movie on DVD to see this. They edit it out for broadcast.  :laugh: )

BTW, here, I'll take the one in the middle.  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2006, 03:20:27 pm »
Happy BBM Anniversary, everybody!  8)

Come share a pic or a story over on RouxB's thread or the new Cult thread  if you have a minute today.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2006, 09:05:57 pm »
If ya'll had been over to the Performance Thread the other night, we had QUITE the party.  ;) Just ask the High Priestess if you want details. Oh wait, she doesn't remember any details. Well at any rate, I invited one of the go-go dancers over to this thread.
 cc33 aka Jack F. Twist on the Performance Thread

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2006, 09:12:14 pm »
Always nice to see a familiar thong face, Leslie!  Thanks for sharing.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2006, 05:46:01 am »
Okay, going completely off topic, but since this is the thread about anything I thought I'd put it here.

Nick and I went to see Babel tonight.  Awesome!  If you like the storytelling style of BBM (and obviously you do) you will love this movie.  And Gustavo did the score.  My favorite of the Oscar contenders I've yet seen (and I've seen The Departed and Flags of Our Fathers), although Little Miss Sunshine is up there too.

Don't know how to work the photo stuff on Nick's computer or I'd try to find a hot nearly naked man for everyone.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2006, 11:39:38 am »
Has dreamgirls come out in the US yet? would be interested to see that - are beyonce and the girl from american idol not pipped for oscars? would be interested to know if its actually hype and they were rubbish or if they have indeed done well.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/