Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9090346 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10780 on: March 17, 2012, 12:53:30 pm »
Hello Bettermost friends!

"Top of the morning to ye. Kent O'Brockman live on Main Street, where today
everyone is a little bit Irish, except, of course, for the gays and the Italians."

I don't know what everyone's plans are, I plan on staying home!  I have no desire to be out among all the people who have celebrated too hard!  :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #10781 on: March 17, 2012, 02:22:07 pm »

I used to tease my Irish drinking buddies and tell them that they were all going to be as green
as the beer they were drinking the next morning ;)
And they usually were.
I don't drink beer, I would get the bartender to put some green food coloring in my wine! ;D
ERIN GO BRAUGH!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:08:51 am by CellarDweller »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10782 on: March 19, 2012, 09:08:26 am »

I feel like I didn't get enough sleep last night, so perhaps I'm a bit crabby today!   :laugh:

Season finale of The Walking Dead was last night.  I won't discuss it as there may be people who didn't watch it yet, but oh it was good!

I used to tease my Irish drinking buddies and tell them that they were all going to be as green as the beer they were drinking the next morning ;)  And they usually were.  I don't drink beer, I would get the bartender to put some green food coloring in my wine! ;D  ERIN GO BRAUGH!!!!!

:laugh:

Green wine?  Oh now that's funny!!!  Oh, and I edited your post above.  When I quoted it, I saw you had put the codes in to make the text green, but it didn't work for some reason.  I made it green now.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #10783 on: March 19, 2012, 01:21:56 pm »
 I love figs, but gawd what a mess.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10784 on: March 21, 2012, 01:20:29 pm »

Ooooops, no blog entry yesterday!  :o

Work was busy, and I was hopping all day!  Ugh!  I ended up staying there until after 5:00, and I usually leave at 4:00.  However, today I have today off, so I'm relaxed.

;D

I love figs, but gawd what a mess.

Ya know, I don't think I've ever had a fig, aside from Fig Newtons.  LOL

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10785 on: March 21, 2012, 02:58:37 pm »
Ya know, I don't think I've ever had a fig, aside from Fig Newtons.  LOL

You have really missed out,  I used to live where my neighbor had a fig tree.  I used to climb up in that tree, and eat them fresh from the tree.  Delerious.  They are so subtle and devine.

Beautiful mind

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #10786 on: March 21, 2012, 05:22:10 pm »
Hi Chuck,

I saw your comment on the New York Times about the gay movie that changed your life, and I replied. Just thought you might want the link:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/16/the-gay-film-that-changed-your-life/?comments#permid=57:13

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10787 on: March 21, 2012, 05:54:33 pm »
very cool!  Thanks for letting me know!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10788 on: March 22, 2012, 05:43:08 am »
Hi Chuck,

I saw your comment on the New York Times about the gay movie that changed your life, and I replied. Just thought you might want the link:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/16/the-gay-film-that-changed-your-life/?comments#permid=57:13

L

v cool!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10789 on: March 22, 2012, 08:16:34 am »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  My federal refund hit my account today!  ;D  And tomorrow is pay day!!!  I'll be rolling in the dough!

At least bills will be paid!!!   :laugh:  I'll make sure I get into work early so I can do my budget!  LOL  I also think it's funny that the big amount came first, while the smaller refund from the state still hasn't hit my account. 

Oh well, no matter, it's here and I'm happy!

You have really missed out,  I used to live where my neighbor had a fig tree.  I used to climb up in that tree, and eat them fresh from the tree.  Delerious.  They are so subtle and devine.

Really?  I may have to try them then.  I don't know....when I look at them they look unappetizing, and I'm not fond of fig newtons in the first place.

Thanks for that, darlin'!  I'm always a little worried whenever I post my "story"......I'm never sure if I'll be coming off as genuine, or someone who is like a "Trekkie", a weird-sounding, obsessed fan.

:laugh:

v cool!

Isn't it though?  I'm so glad I became a Brokie, I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't.   :o