Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9082799 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12450 on: October 09, 2013, 06:56:52 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

A bear hug for Hump Day!   ;D

SO, how is everyone doing?   Work has been going well, and dad's toe is healing.  I believe I will be called on to take my mom shopping one night this week, since he can't drive.

Three day weekend is approaching, and I have no special plans.  Perhaps watch trashy tv on Monday.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12451 on: October 10, 2013, 07:13:08 pm »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

For some reason, I've been thinking today is Friday all day.  Ugh!  I don't want to go to work tomorrow.   Although, we can go to work in jeans and t-shirts tomorrow as it's "clean up" day.  We need to go through our cubes and get rid of anything that has our old bank name on it, because on the 17th we officially become "Santander".

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #12452 on: October 10, 2013, 07:23:27 pm »
It's Friday here....... :o
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12453 on: October 10, 2013, 08:12:31 pm »
It's Friday here....... :o
You beat me to it  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12454 on: October 11, 2013, 10:51:46 pm »
 Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!   It's Friday!!!

Today was "clean up" day at work.  We're preparing for the switch over from Sovereign to Santander, and they wanted us to clean our cubicles today, removing anything that we didn't need and getting rid of anything that had the Sovereign logo on it.

I got rid of certain "tchotchkes" in my cube.

I did keep my Brokie stuff and pictures up, and moved my state magnets from eyelevel to a lower drawer where I know they are, but they are not readily visible.

Looking forward to the three day weekend.  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12455 on: October 14, 2013, 12:51:24 pm »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

I hope that everyone is having a good day!

I had a good weekend.  Did some cleaning around the apartment on Saturday, and then took mom and dad shopping to Costco.

Sunday was the usual laundry day, and lunch with my family.  Also the new season of The Walking Dead started yesterday, goooooood first episode.

;D

Today is a day off work, for Columbus Day.   Just relaxing a bit today, watching some trashy TV, and about to head out and do some shopping.  I decided what to be for Halloween this year.  I wanted something easy to do and inexpensive, so I thought of a "Mousekateer" from the old Disney Mickey Mouse Club show.   Then I thought....How about a "busted up" Mousekateer?   Ripped jeans, dirty shirt, the mouse ears, be unshaven, a pack of cigarettes, a bottle of liquor filled with spring water I can swig, and maybe a syringe.

:laugh:

I can sing to people...."M I c......K e y.....f u c k u!"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12456 on: October 15, 2013, 01:29:13 pm »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yup, it's bowling night.

I am meeting two of the bowlers for dinner tonight after work, and then the three of them and I are going back to my place to hang out for a bit before leaving for bowling.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12457 on: October 16, 2013, 08:25:27 am »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yup, that's how I feel after a late night of bowling, and it was a bad night as well, so the less said about that, the better!

Managed to get online this morning for a bit, voted before work in our Senate election, and now I'm in my cube.

Catch ya later!  Hope you're all doing well.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #12458 on: October 16, 2013, 08:55:42 am »
Guess I will soon feel like this, too. :laugh:
I'm working on appro for one day this Friday and if all goes well, I may start working as soon as November.
November? :o
Arrrgh, that's much too soon. But who knows if it will work with this specific job. On the phone, the boss wasn't very symatico and didn't exactly sound interested on the hours I have to offer (15 to 20 per week). He's looking for someone working 25 hours per week. Don't know if we can get together.
I'm ready to wait another month or two till my employer can offer me a job that fits my needs better.

See, now I'm babbling about myself, when all I wanted was to send you a friendly "Hi there!". :laugh:
Fingers crossed for next week's bowling. :-*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12459 on: October 16, 2013, 06:04:51 pm »
See, now I'm babbling about myself, when all I wanted was to send you a friendly "Hi there!". :laugh:

I'm happy you babbled!  ;D