Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9095822 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12910 on: April 02, 2014, 08:46:38 am »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

How is everyone tdoay?  Yup, another tired Wednesday morning, but they'll be over soon, the bowling season ends in the end of May, so we're almost done.

;D

Very grey and rainy here now, but we'll be at 61 degrees, so it's getting warmer.  Not much new here, status quo so far this week.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12911 on: April 02, 2014, 08:47:00 am »
Hey, Muscle Bear.  I need your advice--or advice from anyone reading this.  For my next tattoo I am definitely getting the 2nd ship I sailed on.  (I'm only getting ships I sailed on in the Pacific.  I'm not emotionally invested in any of the ships I sailed on in the Atlantic with the Dutch Merchant Fleet.)  It's the tattoo after that I need advice on.  I want one featuring my name and HIS name linked.  I thought first about a very kitchy send-up of a stereotypical romantic sailor tattoo--hearts and flowers--but I might regret that.  Maybe something more minimalist?  More macho?  And I'm not necessarily going for "subtle."  Any help would be appreciated.  It will be a while before I get that one, a few months anyway, so I have time to make a good decision.  Do I sound nuts?  If so, is that a bad thing?
x-man
 ;)

Well, how big do you want the tattoo, and where?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline x-man

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12912 on: April 02, 2014, 10:34:34 am »
Well, how big do you want the tattoo, and where?

We're talking about the tat of the names somehow linked--right?   It will be on my left forearm, outside, nearer to my wrist.  (The 2nd ship will be closer to my elbow.)  Dimensions, roughly: 4cm x 6cm (1 1/2" x 2 1/2") at the most  lengthwise along my arm.

A heart with an arrow and 2 sets of initials is childlike and too obscure.  I can be subtle if I need to be, but these days I often think it is a waste of time and effort,

Thanks for this.

(Were you impressed by serious crayon's masterful summation at the "Pejorative" site?)
Happiness is the lasting pleasure of the mind grasping the intelligible order of reality.      --Leibniz

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #12913 on: April 02, 2014, 09:31:38 pm »
Hey, Chuck, thought I'd come out of lurkdom and post this to your blog.  I got a laugh out of it.   Hope you do, too!  ;D

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6FVhNF42a0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12914 on: April 03, 2014, 06:26:52 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Tomorrow....tomorrow....

it's payday, tomorrow!     :laugh:

It's going to be a busy day at work today, so I'm peeking in early to post here, and then you probably won't see me until later this evening.

Hope you all have a great day

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12915 on: April 03, 2014, 06:27:40 am »
Hey, Chuck, thought I'd come out of lurkdom and post this to your blog.  I got a laugh out of it.   Hope you do, too!  ;D

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6FVhNF42a0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

OMG!  That was hysterical!  Thanks for starting my morning with a laugh!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #12916 on: April 03, 2014, 03:13:38 pm »

I am torn.....it was great to see them all (almost) reunited, but the cliffhanger didn't sit well with me.  I'm also wondering where Tyrese, Carol and Judith are.

Yeah I wondered where those three were too.

Meryl lol at the Sexii Batman!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12917 on: April 03, 2014, 07:22:34 pm »
Yeah I wondered where those three were too.

Yes, it's a mystery for now.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12918 on: April 04, 2014, 05:54:29 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

TIGF and Pay Day (for me)!

How is everyone?

It's supposed to be a wet, rainy weekend, and it looks like it's started already.  Rain is falling and has been since I got up almost an hour ago.   Looks like it will be a good weekend to stay indoors.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12919 on: April 04, 2014, 05:56:03 am »
We're talking about the tat of the names somehow linked--right?   It will be on my left forearm, outside, nearer to my wrist.  (The 2nd ship will be closer to my elbow.)  Dimensions, roughly: 4cm x 6cm (1 1/2" x 2 1/2") at the most  lengthwise along my arm.

A heart with an arrow and 2 sets of initials is childlike and too obscure.  I can be subtle if I need to be, but these days I often think it is a waste of time and effort,

Thanks for this.

The only thing that comes to mind for me if maybe make it a little larger, and make it a tattoo of a chain, and in the center, have your name  on one link, and his on another, linked together.