Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3160027 times)

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #6130 on: November 03, 2006, 09:46:45 am »
Leslies story, "A love born from steel"

Of course! I just haven't seen it intialled before.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #6131 on: November 03, 2006, 09:49:21 am »

Then again, none of them filled out a black leather catsuit quite like Hugh does... so it might take longer.

I rest my case your Honour.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6132 on: November 03, 2006, 09:49:45 am »
oh Jo, I don't know about it being terminal... my crushes on the few men I have found attractive on the big screen have faded away like dew. I imagine once I finish writing about Ellery this too will fade.

Then again, none of them filled out a black leather catsuit quite like Hugh does... so it might take longer.

Fade??? shame on you Louise lol.  ;) ;) I havnt seen Hugh in X men..got any pics of him in that leather catsuit Louise? He looks gorgeous in a loin cloth in Van Helsing..those thighs...*SIGH* ::) ::)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6133 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:32 am »
That was wonderful Jo, as always. I'm just so impressed that you can come up with this stuff at a moments notice!

Now, I'm really going to catch up  :D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #6134 on: November 03, 2006, 10:00:29 am »
Fade??? shame on you Louise lol.  ;) ;) I havnt seen Hugh in X men..got any pics of him in that leather catsuit Louise? He looks gorgeous in a loin cloth in Van Helsing..those thighs...*SIGH* ::) ::)

Of COURSE I do!

mee-yow.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 10:08:06 am by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6135 on: November 03, 2006, 10:19:04 am »
Please dont shoot me for saying this lol,. but I dont like him like that...sorry. :( I much prefer him in the loin cloth tbh. And that pic of him in my avatar..I think he looks edible. ::) ::) That lovely long hair...*SIGH* :-*

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6136 on: November 03, 2006, 10:28:08 am »
Please dont shoot me for saying this lol,. but I dont like him like that...sorry. :( I much prefer him in the loin cloth tbh. And that pic of him in my avatar..I think he looks edible. ::) ::) That lovely long hair...*SIGH* :-*

I won't shoot you because...it doesn't work for me, either. I don't like the hair and sideburns.

Kate & Leopold Hugh....now that's a look I could look at all day and all night. Sigh...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6137 on: November 03, 2006, 10:40:58 am »
Ermmmmmmmm, wellllllllllll, it,s a tough choice Leslie, but number 4 I think lol. And, at the risk of being a great big fat creep, I know it would never happen, it cant, but I,d love to see ALBFS filmed as well. Do they ever make AU films? If not, why not lol. Just think of that peanut butter blow job scene...*sigh*..oh and christening the bed as well lol.  ;) ;) ;D

Aw, thanks. I can picture everything in my head, but I would so love to see it brought to life with real actors. How about the little fashion show where Ennis tries on Jack's hand-me-downs?  Sunbathing au natural by the river? The crafts fair? Sigh....

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6138 on: November 03, 2006, 10:43:11 am »
I won't shoot you because...it doesn't work for me, either. I don't like the hair and sideburns.

Kate & Leopold Hugh....now that's a look I could look at all day and all night. Sigh...

L

OH whew, ladies, doesnt work for me either! Sowwee Louise.....

Yep, Kate and Leopold Hugh and Hugh in that thriller movie with John Travolta and what's her name from Monsters Ball?? YUM!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #6139 on: November 03, 2006, 10:49:03 am »
fine. Diss the catsuit.

Here's your update, you ungrateful fans.

http://louisev.livejournal.com/143763.html  "Chapter 71:  Sex, Lies and Videotape"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”