Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3170726 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #7530 on: November 24, 2006, 06:30:53 pm »
I didnt miss that one Sheriff.

Bring on the links to the dirty pictures please.  And we now have a sailor gallery!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7531 on: November 24, 2006, 06:31:50 pm »
I see Richard lurking here .. and something tells me we're gonna need to update this in the very near future:  ;)

to Leslie: the reader in question brings all of his/her begging and pleading and sometimes even bribery, to  bear, to increase the local "schmoop" factor in a given chapter or plot element to the desired level.

to Souxi:  the reader in question takes leslie-ing to a whole other level with a fair amount of weeping, wailing, howling, .. practically anything to get what he/she wants.  Souxi-ers have been known to be downright relentless and they usually get what they want.

to June:  to squee like a professionally-trained squeer.

to fistulate:  To undergo a period of enforced sexual abstinence, of at least one week's duration, while at the same time getting married.

to Dupreeciate: The phenomenon of a minor character in a work of fiction increasingly absorbing readers' attention until the character threatens to overtake or equal their interest in the nominal main character(s).

to Tooeyminate:  To have an uncharacteristically large appetite for muffins.  When observed in their natural habitat, tooeyminators are hardly seen without a box of muffins close at hand.  Infact, some have been known to leave behind a trail of crumbs.

to westify: an act of civil disobedience, performed as a protest

Hughdity: a view of Hugh Jackman that involves showing off significant assets of his personal charisma, charm,and er, attributes.

Ril-ition: The ability to become suddenly overtaken with intense sexual desire from the touch of a lover or sometimes by the smell of burning pastry (preferably of the Pillsbury variety)

Fancyful: The satisfying sense of contentment, euphoria and repleteness after a sexual encounter with a loved one.

to bunnificate:
to have wild sexual fantasies, including falling in love, with someone you have only seen once or twice, and you don't even realize is homosexual...

to jeeviate ~ to follow all rules of etiquette with impeccable taste and class (British heritage optional).   Jeeviants make great friends and excellent companions, as they are known to treat all persons with complete respect, without necessarily compromising their beliefs and standards.

to rejeevinate ~ to make it known in no uncertain terms that one needs to get laid and that one is up for absolutely anything to do so.

To edna – An action combining nurturing, feeding and providing general TLC leading to a state of gratification.

Glenfiddled – State of arousal inhibited by maudlin drunkenness

Adding ..

Definition 1:
to jeeve ~ to sexually ravish an eager lover with one's designer "equipment" (quite possibly Armani).
After a statement of rejeevination has been issued to the jeevee, the jeever proceeds to take charge of the sexual encounter, leaving the jeevee panting and helpless for more ..

8)
that is a work in progress i am sure and may i say pure 100% gold    lmao

Beautiful mind

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7532 on: November 24, 2006, 06:38:25 pm »
Update to "The Red Stallion"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/155101.html  "Chapter 108: The Aftermath"

"But .. but .. but .. ".. Ahh Jeremy..Jeremy!
Thank you Louise!   :)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7533 on: November 24, 2006, 06:46:13 pm »
I didnt miss that one Sheriff.

Bring on the links to the dirty pictures please.  And we now have a sailor gallery!

I think I'll keep that one in ma pocket - fir now

Sheriff Roland
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7534 on: November 24, 2006, 07:06:26 pm »
I think I'll keep that one in ma pocket - fir now

Sheriff Roland

Aw  :(

:o

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7535 on: November 24, 2006, 07:11:16 pm »
just posted a 3rd picture of Dean Spencer on the sailor's thread

I told ya I was gonna post one picture a day - and I mean ta keep ta that pace!

As for the naughty pics - don't know how I'll deal with'em yet ...

Sheriff Roland
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7536 on: November 24, 2006, 07:17:16 pm »
just posted a 3rd picture of Dean Spencer on the sailor's thread

I told ya I was gonna post one picture a day - and I mean ta keep ta that pace!

Err..Sheriff .. whut makes you think we can't handle more than one of them pics a day? huh?   ;D
come on!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7537 on: November 24, 2006, 07:26:34 pm »
Err..Sheriff .. whut makes you think we can't handle more than one of them pics a day? huh?   ;D
come on!!

Not sayin ya can't handle 'em - it's just my way -

I post on all the other established pics threads, just once a day - & this thread was established purty durn quickly

So ya gotta be patient, like most a you's been 'bout the affection thread

Sheriff Roland

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7538 on: November 24, 2006, 07:46:51 pm »
Not sayin ya can't handle 'em - it's just my way -

I post on all the other established pics threads, just once a day - & this thread was established purty durn quickly

::)  Well, if we ain't got no say in the matter ..  :(
Fine!
 :P

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7539 on: November 24, 2006, 07:47:08 pm »
For the lexicon:

to Janice: to make one's blood run cold, and in the case of a male who might possibly have an erection, make it disappear immediately.

usage: "All the warm thoughts of Nick vanished immediately when Dupree realized he had been Janiced."

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!