Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3169850 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #7610 on: November 26, 2006, 05:41:13 am »
Mornin peeps, mornin twin. :-* :-*
Well, today it,s raining, and I mean, raining. It,s orrible weather it is, bloody oriible so some steamy stuff is in order today please to brighten up the day. That was some hot dream Jeremy was having there Louise. :o :o :o :o
The thing is, Ennis will know excactly how he feels, because hes been there himself. And yes Milli I was being mean about that woman lol, and I meant it too lol. I mean, how could he possibly want that stick insect, when hes got that gorgeous hunk of a man to screw?  ::) ::) ;) ;D

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #7611 on: November 26, 2006, 06:53:28 am »
Words are redundant.

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #7612 on: November 26, 2006, 07:14:47 am »
Oh you clever man! Ha ha ha

I second that!

:D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #7613 on: November 26, 2006, 07:17:05 am »
Mornin peeps, mornin twin. :-* :-*
Well, today it,s raining, and I mean, raining. It,s orrible weather it is, bloody oriible so some steamy stuff is in order today please to brighten up the day. That was some hot dream Jeremy was having there Louise. :o :o :o :o
The thing is, Ennis will know excactly how he feels, because hes been there himself. And yes Milli I was being mean about that woman lol, and I meant it too lol. I mean, how could he possibly want that stick insect, when hes got that gorgeous hunk of a man to screw?  ::) ::) ;) ;D

Afternoon twin sista  :-*  :-*

Yep ~ waiting for Louise to brighten up the day too!  :D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #7614 on: November 26, 2006, 08:24:21 am »
you wont have long to wait.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #7615 on: November 26, 2006, 08:30:50 am »
Words are redundant.

Jo, looking at that first thing on a Sunday morning, has made me feel all, erm, well, a bit hot. :o *ahem* ;) ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #7616 on: November 26, 2006, 08:43:07 am »
you wont have long to wait.

Oh goodie, Louise!  :)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7617 on: November 26, 2006, 09:04:21 am »
SPOILER

What is Dupree up to? I know that he's confused, but isn't he complicating his life just a little?

He's arranged to see Nick on Saturday (probably) and Paula on Sunday. I guess that's what he feels he needs to do to figure things out. Surely both of his dates would be a bit out out to discover that he had pans with someone else. I'm just thinking of Nick saying that he wasn't on the lookout for anyone else.

I'm looking forward to Dupree's chat with Ennis.

Karen

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7618 on: November 26, 2006, 09:07:59 am »
Poor Dupree.    He has way too much going right now.   And seeing the ADA Paula doesn't seem like a good idea even if he wasn't confused with his sexual identity.    Dating someone in the workplace is always a recipe for disaster.

Let's hope Ennis (the man of few words) has some good advice for our lovestruck Dupree.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7619 on: November 26, 2006, 09:08:54 am »
Morning all,

Greetings from the east coast of the United States. Cool and frosty here this morning....sort of like Janice's mood, I suspect!

Our friend Jeremy...yes, when it rains, it pours I think! Women and men throwing themselves at him and his imagination is in hyperdrive. It will be interesting to see what words of wisdom Ennis can pass along. I am looking forward to that conversation.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!