Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3145230 times)

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4090 on: September 19, 2006, 06:59:02 pm »
Francine, hmnn... I think she should be sweet and likeable.  That pic of Kirsten is nice, but does anyone think it would be weird, given that she used to date Jake?  I know that is sort of a ludicrous question, but thought I'd ask anyway...  how bout a young Julia Stiles?  blond Anna Paquin?

(*groan*... I'm bad at this...)
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4091 on: September 19, 2006, 07:18:25 pm »
Ooh, I've never seen this pic before...this is a very LS Ennis, don't you think?

that is ennis..period

Beautiful mind

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4092 on: September 19, 2006, 07:18:45 pm »
Jenny!

Welcome back...I've missed you! I hope you had a wonderful trip. Now back to real life and the lives of the boys in Laramie...

Leslie

"Now back to real life and the lives of the boys in Laramie..." which of course are interchangeable!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:31:58 pm by magicmountain »
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4093 on: September 19, 2006, 07:22:47 pm »
Francine is a female version of Ennis, and it is possible the young Kirstin Dunst could probably suit.  Blond, brown eyes, with that nearly-expressionless slight smile that gives her momma the willies!

This is getting a bit incestuous. Kirsten Dunst used to be Jake Gyllenhaal's girlfriend!

Just an aside. Last night I watched an episode of "Queer as Folk" on TV and was amazed at how explicit the sex scenes are. In one scene a couple were going at it hammer and tongs in the kitchen - plates and cutlery were crashing, the sink was creaking and the guy's head practically being pushed out the window! I now feel I have an in-depth appreciation of the power of Ennis' hip thrusts! LOL ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:30:13 pm by magicmountain »
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #4094 on: September 19, 2006, 07:41:26 pm »
This is getting a bit incestuous. Kirsten Dunst used to be Jake Gyllenhaal's girlfriend!

Just an aside. Last night I watched an episode of "Queer as Folk" on TV and was amazed at how explicit the sex scenes are. In one scene a couple were going at it hammer and tongs in the kitchen - plates and cutlery were crashing, the sink was creaking and the guy's head practically being pushed out the window! I now feel I have an in-depth appreciation of the power of Ennis' hip thrusts! LOL ;D ;D

LOL magic mountain... I think I know exactly which episode of QAF you're talking about... did it happen to be Michael and Ben after they move into their new house?

Yes, QAF is very explicit, and quite lovely  ::) I'm in love with Brian and Justin... ok, sorry to get so off topic!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4095 on: September 19, 2006, 07:49:20 pm »

Injured Ellery looking wistful in his little black robe.

PS Yes that was the episode in question littleguitar (love your moniker!)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:51:32 pm by magicmountain »

Offline neatfreak

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4096 on: September 19, 2006, 07:52:15 pm »
Francine, hmnn...  how bout a young Julia Stiles?

Cue Twilight Zone music. My daughter was watching a movie last night that starred Julia Stiles, and it struck me how much she looked like Heath Ledger. She could definitely play his daughter! Can someone post a pic?

yb

« Reply #4097 on: September 19, 2006, 07:55:38 pm »

That's a perfect picture of Ellery for these chapters.

yb

« Reply #4098 on: September 19, 2006, 08:00:41 pm »
Francine, hmnn... I think she should be sweet and likeable. ...  how bout a young Julia Stiles?  blond Anna Paquin?

But isn't Julia Stiles Heath's love interest in 10 Things I Hate About You?  If so, it's a weird feeling having her as Francine.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #4099 on: September 19, 2006, 08:20:04 pm »

That pic is perfect!

PS Yes that was the episode in question littleguitar (love your moniker!)

Thanks!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73