Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3170903 times)

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4130 on: September 20, 2006, 11:39:07 am »
Thanx opinionista and christie!   :-*
Not bad for a brain-damaged Vet, huh.  I have really major memory and concentration problems due to my PTSD, so I'm feeling quite accomplished today.  My next project is to figure out how to actually USE the LJ account that I managed to sign up for and I've been reading lots of FAQ pages.  It's all a bit overwhelming.  There's nothing much there yet, but I hope to upload my fanfics at some point, eventually.
I'm actually starting to feel comfortable getting around this forum.  I learned how to PM and everything!

Having a great time here and keeping up with the discussions and updates of the outstanding Laramie Saga!

*Hugs*
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline gn411

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4131 on: September 20, 2006, 11:57:08 am »
I have enjoyed the whole Laramie Saga, and have segments that stick out as my favorites.  Previously, a highlight for me was when Ellery was having a hard time with Beagle and Ennis held him back from going to confront him. (I sadly forget which book and chapter).  It stands out as a highlight to me of previous works. 
Currently, I really totally am enjoying all the family aspects of what is happening in Riverton. An was really thrilled at the way Ellery and JR may be working on Ennis.
Too Cool. 

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4132 on: September 20, 2006, 12:13:16 pm »
Is that a promise, Louise?  Don't tease us, please!   :'(
                                                                                                                                                           thanks for all your effort i could see it was                               very difficult.                                                                                                                                                                               janice

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #4133 on: September 20, 2006, 12:18:02 pm »
                                                                                                                                                           thanks for all your effort i could see it was                               very difficult.                                                                                                                                                                               janice
     meant that to tag navyvet......sorry

Beautiful mind

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4134 on: September 20, 2006, 12:19:06 pm »
oh my goodness!  I suppose I have to go into detail in the next getting fancy chapter!

Yup. And we want GORY  details please........GORY...with PLENTY of hip thrusts too. Dont we June? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #4135 on: September 20, 2006, 12:19:53 pm »
Oooo, I just found the Attach thingy under additional options.
Second attempt:

thanks for all your efforts.  it is beautiful..                                                   janice

Beautiful mind

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4136 on: September 20, 2006, 12:31:32 pm »
Yup. And we want GORY  details please........GORY...with PLENTY of hip thrusts too. Dont we June? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now don't go blamin June, it ain't her fault.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #4137 on: September 20, 2006, 12:33:34 pm »
Attention Users: Sometime later today, this thread will be moved, intact, to our Fan Fiction forum.  If you have bookmarked the thread's URL in your favorites, there is no need to change anything.  That bookmark will take you to this thread in its new home.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4138 on: September 20, 2006, 12:49:03 pm »
I have enjoyed the whole Laramie Saga, and have segments that stick out as my favorites.  Previously, a highlight for me was when Ellery was having a hard time with Beagle and Ennis held him back from going to confront him. (I sadly forget which book and chapter).  It stands out as a highlight to me of previous works. 
Currently, I really totally am enjoying all the family aspects of what is happening in Riverton. An was really thrilled at the way Ellery and JR may be working on Ennis.
Too Cool. 

I wouldnt mind working on Ennis... you wouldnt either would you June? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4139 on: September 20, 2006, 12:51:21 pm »
Now don't go blamin June, it ain't her fault.

But,but,but she encourages me!! And anyway, it,s all YOUR fault in the first place. We NEVER used to have naughty thoughts before we started reading the LS did we June? ahem,  ;) ;) ;) ;)