Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961390 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3140 on: July 17, 2007, 08:07:46 am »
Feeling fine - Got me a few things to do in the next hour - Have breakfast, water the garden & shower. - plenty a time to do all a that ... Starting with ... the garden.

I posted this last post, but, not having checked, it got stalled, cause you posted something at the same time I did (half an hour ago!)

Anyways, half an hour left, and I only gotta eat & shower now. (yup, it takes some 30 mintures ta water the garden.)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3141 on: July 17, 2007, 08:13:00 am »
oops! I wondered! I looked at Whos online and I saw you posting...and posting...and posting.

I thought you were writing a epic novel or one of 'Phillips' kinda posts!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #3142 on: July 17, 2007, 08:14:27 am »
how long a trip is it? Does the bus go pretty close by?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3143 on: July 17, 2007, 08:23:40 am »
T - 66 minutes - still gotta eat breakfast - the trip takes about 40- 45 minutes and I like giving myself some 10 minutes as a safety measure, so, in ten minutes, I'm outta here!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3144 on: July 17, 2007, 08:25:28 am »
(yup, it takes some 30 mintures ta water the garden.)

must be a pretty sizable garden! 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #3145 on: July 17, 2007, 08:28:55 am »
T - 66 minutes - still gotta eat breakfast - the trip takes about 40- 45 minutes and I like giving myself some 10 minutes as a safety measure, so, in ten minutes, I'm outta here!

Have a great day, Roland...hope everything is good!

XXXX

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3146 on: July 17, 2007, 08:31:17 am »
Not such a large garden, but there are a lotta plants. (Go check out "My Greatest White North" in Our Daily Thoughts Forum)

Thanks Jess - you too!

injest

« Reply #3147 on: July 17, 2007, 08:32:20 am »
Not such a large garden, but there are a lotta plants.

Thanks Jess - you too!

:-* :-*

;)

Offline ffrn

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3148 on: July 17, 2007, 08:35:18 am »
looking at them though you would be hard pressed to confuse one for the other!

the local county extension agent was on the news the other day and said that you knew there werent any here because you never saw them dead beside the road.

(I have never seen a dead goat out side the road either.....but I KNOW we have those!)  ::) ::)

how redneck is that? other states have real scientists....our state has some yahoo whose idea of research is driving back roads looking for roadkill....

Thank you Jess and Fritz!  I don't think going on a bush walk in your neck of the woods would be advisable.  That picture of a cougar/puma/mountain lion/catamount looks nasty.  What with those and bears, I think I'd prefer to take my chances with our snakes and spiders.  They might be as deadly but at least you can outrun them!! LOL

injest

« Reply #3149 on: July 17, 2007, 08:37:05 am »
pfft....and I KNOW I can't jump 18 feet...glad to have the dogs with me when I go out to the garden... :laugh: