Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961440 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3410 on: August 12, 2007, 10:05:54 am »
man, ya'll had Mom outnumbered there for a while. I bet she was happy to see them girls start turning up!  :laugh: :laugh:

ya'll all look like trouble. I bet ya'll ran that poor woman ragged...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3411 on: August 12, 2007, 10:07:55 am »
love the dress the little girl is wearing...the one in your dad's lap! such a cutie!

I think I've told you this before ... My mom was the last girl of her family - had 7 brothers younger than her - helped take care a em. Then when she had her family, she had 4 boys before she had 'Jeannine', so naturally she spoilt her like crazy - after all, even the next child (Daniel), was also a boy - only girl for a long time so Jeannine got good & spoilt!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3412 on: August 12, 2007, 10:10:03 am »
Cool family pics, Roland.  Thanks for posting them!  You're lucky to have them!

One of the best gifts I got was from my mom a few years ago.  She went and had copies of old family photos made, and gave me a small photo album.

I now have pics of my great grandmothers, my maternal grandparents' wedding day, my paternal grandparents' 50th anniversary, all my class pictures from kindergartern through 8th grade, my parents' first communion pics, my mom's senior high school shot, my dad's pic of him when he became a Marine, my parents' wedding day, different holidays, shots of me and my friends.

And she left it half empty so I can complete it.  I'm currently working on putting pics in from Brokie gatherings.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3413 on: August 12, 2007, 10:14:40 am »
Cool family pics, Roland.  Thanks for posting them!  You're lucky to have them!

One of the best gifts I got was from my mom a few years ago.  She went and had copies of old family photos made, and gave me a small photo album.

I now have pics of my great grandmothers, my maternal grandparents' wedding day, my paternal grandparents' 50th anniversary, all my class pictures from kindergartern through 8th grade, my parents' first communion pics, my mom's senior high school shot, my dad's pic of him when he became a Marine, my parents' wedding day, different holidays, shots of me and my friends.

And she left it half empty so I can complete it.  I'm currently working on putting pics in from Brokie gatherings.

Well in my case I've got Daniel to take care a all that stuff - He's got all the pics on file in his computer - grandparents, great-grandparents - any and all pics of relatives, mostly from funeral memorial cards, but still pics a em (he's our generation's genealogical freak!) ... And he's prob'ly got lotsa pics of our family on the computer too.
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3414 on: August 12, 2007, 10:15:31 am »
Now I am sure that Jeanine was a perfect angel and not the least spoiled.... ;)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3415 on: August 12, 2007, 10:22:26 am »
Now I am sure that Jeanine was a perfect angel and not the least spoiled.... ;)

Well, I'm not saying that I wasn't special too, but at least I wasn't spoit. Yes she was - and still is. At 50+ she's not living high on the hog, barely able to take care of herself - on social welfare ... prefering to do nothing than to become productive. She's the only one in the family that's in that predicament - though she has an excuse a sorta reason - got herself diagnosed with some kinda depression problem, plus not too bright.

injest

« Reply #3416 on: August 12, 2007, 10:26:16 am »
Well, I'm not saying that I wasn't special too, but at least I wasn't spoit. Yes she was - and still is. At 50+ she's not living high on the hog, barely able to take care of herself - on social welfare ... prefering to do nothing than to become productive. She's the only one in the family that's in that predicament - though she has an excuse a sorta reason - got herself diagnosed with some kinda depression problem, plus not too bright.

uh oh....a little sibling thing there...

at least she is not doing seven years in prison for a crime you would rather not name...like someone's sibling is doing.....

injest

« Reply #3417 on: August 12, 2007, 10:27:35 am »
but I do understand your feelings about that situation...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3418 on: August 12, 2007, 10:28:34 am »
uh oh....a little sibling thing there...

at least she is not doing seven years in prison for a crime you would rather not name...like someone's sibling is doing.....

True 'nough. That would be 'nother one a my brothers - only spent 6 month in jail for that though, and that was years ago ...

injest

« Reply #3419 on: August 12, 2007, 10:31:15 am »
hmmm...my brother is doing the seven right now. and I am just mean enough that I won't answer his letters.

what can you do?