Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961348 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3470 on: August 16, 2007, 08:25:23 am »
that sounds very good. You are a good brother! MY brother would never cook ME a roast!

Well, they fed me while I was in Timmins.

Though I've been paying for every restaurant we've gone to. Tuesday was Denyse's 50th birthday. I suggested the restaurant, but Daniel was bitchin throughout 'bout the price (was resonable), the small portions (he's not much on veggies, and there was very little other than the salad - & he don't eat 'ruffage'), and anything else that he wants to (like I could control the weather, or sumthin!) - Gets tiresome!

He tends to expect the attention to gravitate towards him exclusively, but Bryan likes both D & D, so I just shut up more'n I should.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3471 on: August 16, 2007, 08:35:17 am »
well you HAVE been around them for a while now. I can see where that would get on your nerves.....time for a little relief?? I know I would want to pull my hair out if I had to spend two weeks with my brothers... :P

still you are being nice to them....and I think Bryan would get along with just about anyone. He is just one of those guys.

injest

« Reply #3472 on: August 16, 2007, 08:39:11 am »
I guess it didn't click with me that Daniel and etal would be coming back WITH you...I thought you were there alone. You must be getting pretty tired. It has been a long few weeks full of travel and emotion...

{{Roland}}

crap, and school is about to start. You need a vacation from your vacation!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3473 on: August 16, 2007, 08:45:18 am »
I guess it didn't click with me that Daniel and etal would be coming back WITH you...I thought you were there alone.

More like, I came back with em - didn't hafta pay for the trip back. - Didn't rent a car for the week (just took the bus up and came back to TO with em.)

Well I told ya more'n a week ago that it had dawned on me that the 'holidays' were virtually over.

What with just gettin back from Alberta, Claudette comin over (for just one night), my going up north for 'bout 5 days, then getting D & D stayin over with Gabrielle for near a week. Will have 10 days to myself after they leave, before that first report-to-school day. - of my LAST school year! yeah!

2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3474 on: August 16, 2007, 08:48:04 am »
I remember you telling me that...about the holidays almost being over. Just didn't realize how much you had still planned to do!  :P :P

You are used to being alone there. I would be going stir crazy with the disruption of my routine!! I like guests..but I like for them to go home too... :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3475 on: August 16, 2007, 08:51:30 am »
Not so much the lack of aloneness, so much as the constant bitchin 'bout everything under the sun (and he makes it sound like it's my fault - doen't intend it that way, but that's how it feels like to me).

injest

« Reply #3476 on: August 16, 2007, 08:54:22 am »
Not so much the lack of aloneness, so much as the constant bitchin 'bout everything under the sun (and he makes it sound like it's my fault - doen't intend it that way, but that's how it feels like to me).

he lets you make the decisions (like which restaurant to go to) so he can be the one to say it is not right?

::)

yeah, that is irritating. very!

I am out. Gotta go in today to the job....have to go by the bank and pick up some money for them first...dang work. Why couldn't I win the lottery? huh?

You be good and try to have a good day...

bonjour!!

Offline ffrn

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3477 on: August 17, 2007, 06:13:24 am »
Jocelyn?? What are you doing in here??? You are supposed to be MY customer!!

I'm allowed to visit Roland aren't I???   ;)  I'm still trying to work out the visiting order for next year.  Do I go California, Missouri, Texas then Toronto?  Or should I start in Texas and then Missouri, Toronto and California at the end. :-\  Decisions, decisions.

OOOOhhh  I forgot Wayne!!  He's in North Carolina...I think.  Right, so now should it be Toronto, North Carolina, Missouri, Texas then California or......??

Oh I forgot I want to go to Oregon as well...and two places in Ohio....and two other places in Texas apart from Jess.  I think I'll leave this to the morning to work out.  It's getting all too complicated.

injest

« Reply #3478 on: August 17, 2007, 08:11:40 am »
I'm allowed to visit Roland aren't I???   ;)  I'm still trying to work out the visiting order for next year.  Do I go California, Missouri, Texas then Toronto?  Or should I start in Texas and then Missouri, Toronto and California at the end. :-\  Decisions, decisions.

OOOOhhh  I forgot Wayne!!  He's in North Carolina...I think.  Right, so now should it be Toronto, North Carolina, Missouri, Texas then California or......??

Oh I forgot I want to go to Oregon as well...and two places in Ohio....and two other places in Texas apart from Jess.  I think I'll leave this to the morning to work out.  It's getting all too complicated.

LOL!!

good thing you started early!! oh wait...there is only eleven months left!!

PANIC PANIC!!

not really!! CHILL sister!!

good morning all you kids...Specially that cute French guy...Roland!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3479 on: August 17, 2007, 08:28:27 am »
Bonjour tout l'monde

Got me a good night's sleep - only 12C(54F) this morning!  ;D Gonna be sunny and mid 20'sC(75F) today, so, another wonderful day in paradise - but I gotta go water the plants again.