Next day I get ready to cook an egg for breakfast and the carton is nowhere to be found! I check my receipt; I paid for the eggs and remember putting them in the bag at the store. Could they have fallen out in the car? I ransack the car; no eggs. I look around outdoors; no eggs. I look in the bag; empty. I look in the cabinets, on the counter, in the freezer; no eggs! I go to another store and buy another carton of eggs. 
I guess breakfast was delayed?
Things are disappearing. I can't find the receipt for a recent substantial tax bill I paid on the house. I keep all the tax receipts in Philadelphia because that's where my accountant is. I had this receipt in my hand at the house and said I knew I would get it safely to Philadelphia if I put it in [blank].
It's nowhere to be found.
Now it's a pair of sunglasses. They're not prescription, but they're a very nice pair of Raybans. I couldn't find them at the condo when I was getting ready to come out to the house, so I thought I had left them at the house, possibly even in the car.
They're not in the car, I have no idea where they might be.