Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3131681 times)

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #5790 on: October 22, 2006, 12:35:27 pm »
Lucise I think we are in need of a visual of Ennis bare chested and sweaty with a just been laid look. C'est possible?

One bare-chested Ennis pic coming up.  Sorry, it's the only one I could find.

I love the beautiful red stallion, btw!

NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5791 on: October 22, 2006, 01:17:15 pm »
One bare-chested Ennis pic coming up.  Sorry, it's the only one I could find.

I love the beautiful red stallion, btw!

That picture really makes Heath look like his left arm has been amputated....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5792 on: October 22, 2006, 01:53:27 pm »
That picture really makes Heath look like his left arm has been amputated....

L

Jeez, I hadn't even noticed that. LOL.  The unedited picture, as circulated on the 'net, shows ... um ... everything.
He's running and apparently the pic was taken as they were filming the jumping off the cliff into the water scene.

I also have questions about all that, which would be way OT.  Can anyone recommend the best thread where to ask those questions?
Thanx.   ;)
NavyVet

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5793 on: October 22, 2006, 01:55:09 pm »
Update to "The Red Stallion"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/138873.html  "Chapter 52: Sisters"

ROFLMAO!!!

This was great!
NavyVet

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5794 on: October 22, 2006, 02:04:20 pm »
Jeez, I hadn't even noticed that. LOL.  The unedited picture, as circulated on the 'net, shows ... um ... everything.
He's running and apparently the pic was taken as they were filming the jumping off the cliff into the water scene.

I also have questions about all that, which would be way OT.  Can anyone recommend the best thread where to ask those questions?
Thanx.   ;)

There's a Heath Heath Heath thread over at Chez Tremblay board. It occurs to me it is the best place to ask or post anything related to Heath Ledger.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5795 on: October 22, 2006, 04:12:20 pm »
Ennis and Ellery need to change their phone number.  ;D

I bet that his dealings with the Del Mar womenfolk (including Alma) hasn't endeared Elery to the female gender any.

Was just thinking about all the characters that have confessed to being attracted to Ennis, and yet he is blissfully unaware of his allure and is totally unspoilt. That must really stoke Ellery's fire.

That cake was a lovely touch, especially the crumb removal.  ;D

Karen

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5796 on: October 22, 2006, 07:29:28 pm »
  Hmmm...  Do people not get that when you enter into a divorce you give up the right to say anything about a spouce and their lifestyle?   Whew! 
                                                                                                                                                  This is a spouse with children...they will always be connected, and they will always have to put up with whatever she has the guts to dish out because of that... they dont have to like it, and it probably will end as soon as they are completely away from her immediate vicinity.

Beautiful mind

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
« Reply #5797 on: October 22, 2006, 09:46:35 pm »
Despite Dupree turning up unannounced etc I think Ellery has got some fence mending to do with Dupree.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5798 on: October 22, 2006, 09:56:06 pm »

Thanx.   ;)

JFYI:
This is one of 3-4  unauthorized pictures that were taken without permission during the jumping off the cliff scene,  on a supposedly closed set--Heath, Ang,  and the rest of the crew didn't know they had been taken, and HEath had been assured that the set was closed and he would be protected---only it didn't happen---and he and Michelle were VERY upset when the pictures surfaced for sale on ebay.  IT was a real personal bummer for him.  Heath never said anything publicly about how humiliated he was or how it hurt him, but Michelle did and she called the photographers "bastards".
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 10:05:09 pm by ranchgal »

yb

« Reply #5799 on: October 22, 2006, 10:33:08 pm »
JFYI:
This is one of 3-4  unauthorized pictures that were taken without permission during the jumping off the cliff scene,  on a supposedly closed set--Heath, Ang,  and the rest of the crew didn't know they had been taken, and HEath had been assured that the set was closed and he would be protected---only it didn't happen---and he and Michelle were VERY upset when the pictures surfaced for sale on ebay.  IT was a real personal bummer for him.  Heath never said anything publicly about how humiliated he was or how it hurt him, but Michelle did and she called the photographers "bastards".

Ranchgal, thanks for this post, as a Heath fan, we know how hurt he was by those photos.  But I'm relieved and glad that Navyvet has cut the bottom part of the photo.