Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3131905 times)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #6150 on: November 03, 2006, 11:59:42 am »

http://louisev.livejournal.com/143763.html  "Chapter 71:  Sex, Lies and Videotape"

SPOILER

Oh Louise - a cliffhanger!

I do hope Ellery puts some shoes on with all that broken glass lying about.

Ellery still has deep scars left from his relationship (or lack of) with Bruce. However, it's Ennis's own scars that allow his to understand and accept this, even if it does fire his jealousy. Someone mentioned in a recent post that they have come a long way in their understanding of each other, and they surely have.

Who keeps attacking their house??? What kind of person smashes the windows of the Chief Deputy Sherrif when there us a risk that he might be home... with a gun!

I hope he catches them. I love Ellery in hero mode.

Karen
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 12:01:50 pm by Kazza »

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6151 on: November 03, 2006, 12:01:17 pm »
Tell ya something Kazza, I wouldnt mind Ellery catching me in hero mode..he could hold me up ANY time lol.  ;) ;D :laugh:

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6152 on: November 03, 2006, 12:02:18 pm »
Ennis at their last meeting: I got a say this once, Jack fuckin Twist

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6153 on: November 03, 2006, 12:04:47 pm »
Yep all those, and I,d love to see the scene where Ennis turns up to pick the girls up and Alma notices his tighter jeans, his ring and his suntan, and he grins to himself and think,s "if only you knew" lol. And the bit where their sunbathing and Jack points out that Ennis has no tan lines......................*SIGH*.  OH and yes, Ennis trying on those shorts. Just think of those rock hard thighs........................ *faints*

Oh, yes, the hotel reunion...boy did I have fun writing that! "Work on lookin good, cowboy." And thinking about his all over tan. I'M thinking about that tan...sigh....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6154 on: November 03, 2006, 12:07:26 pm »

I hope he catches them. I love Ellery in hero mode.

Karen

I love Ellery in hero mode. I love Ellery in horny mode. I love Ellery in sensual loving Ennis mode. I love Ellery in smart-mouth Chief Deputy mode. I love Ellery...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6155 on: November 03, 2006, 12:10:10 pm »
Leslie any plans to make ALBFS into a zine? (gets on knees and prays) ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6156 on: November 03, 2006, 12:11:16 pm »
I love Ellery in hero mode. I love Ellery in horny mode. I love Ellery in sensual loving Ennis mode. I love Ellery in smart-mouth Chief Deputy mode. I love Ellery...

L

I love Ellery in submissive mode. ;) ;) ;D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6157 on: November 03, 2006, 12:15:01 pm »
Oh, yes, the hotel reunion...boy did I have fun writing that! "Work on lookin good, cowboy." And thinking about his all over tan. I'M thinking about that tan...sigh....

L

I,d like to have been the one smothering that body in suntan lotion. All over those gorgeous rock hard thigh,s and that nice smooth tight little.........*ahem*. ;) ;) ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6158 on: November 03, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »
Leslie any plans to make ALBFS into a zine? (gets on knees and prays) ;)

I don't quite know how you define zine, but I formatted the whole thing with a table of contents, running heads on the pages, etc., and had it printed and bound for the Boston brokie get together. Lucise did the cover art and you can see it here:

http://community.livejournal.com/bbm_phoenix/tag/author:+mainewriter

Souxi (and anyone else who is interested)...I can send you the word file and cover jpg if you want to get it printed. Fabienne, who is in Belgium did that after we figured out that for me to ship it to her from the US would cost almost as much as the printing! Fabienne said that it cost 19 euros to print. She posted a picture of it here:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=312.msg99659#msg99659

Leslie
MaineWriter

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #6159 on: November 03, 2006, 01:31:14 pm »
I,d like to have been the one smothering that body in suntan lotion. All over those gorgeous rock hard thigh,s and that nice smooth tight little.........*ahem*. ;) ;) ;D

Heiney.  The word is "heiney" as we see below in this quote from BBM:

"Ennis Del Mar, Jack usta say... Ennis Del Mar s'got the cutest heiney this side of the Pecos, Jack usta say..."
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”