Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3131896 times)

Offline laurel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Heath, we'll never forget you.
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #6460 on: November 08, 2006, 04:21:03 am »
...this picture...I keep coming back to it and I keep looking at it. The images work, the iconography works but more than that...I have finally gotten the moment I have craved...getting to see a real, hot, E&E kiss. Look at this...they don't know I am watching. They are completely involved in the moment. Their eyes are closed, they exist only for each other. I am truly what we have all wanted to be...the fly on the wall

Lucise, this might be the ultimate THUD picture (well, ultimate that we can post here on Bettermost). Thanks for creating this, I love it.

Lucise, I totally agree with Leslie about this picture.  I always love your fanart, and you've created some truly wonderful images, but I have to say, I think this is my absolute favorite.  The ultimate THUD picture indeed!  Thank you.
What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger.   -Annie Proulx (Icon by alighttofollow)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6461 on: November 08, 2006, 05:34:49 am »
Lucise, I totally agree with Leslie about this picture.  I always love your fanart, and you've created some truly wonderful images, but I have to say, I think this is my absolute favorite.  The ultimate THUD picture indeed!  Thank you.

It certainly IS the ultimate *THUD* picture..and bless Heath and Hugh they have NO idea it exists lol. What do you think they would say if they saw it? :o :o Oh boy I wish they could see it and this story. *BIG SIGH* Mornin all btw, mornin June. ;) :-*
Great news about the Dupree story Lousie.  :) :)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6462 on: November 08, 2006, 05:58:07 am »
Like NV said, I'd .. umm .. tuck him in!  Yes, that's what I'd do!   8)
(Yap, that was a "T" at the start of the word, not the other letter that precedes "G")   :P ..lol

*raises hand*

I'm right with you ladies, that's EXACTLY what I'd do too... *coughs*

8)

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #6463 on: November 08, 2006, 05:58:13 am »
Morning everyone.  boy, I have one day where I am not online and it all goes crazy again over here!!! lol

Not that I'm complaining, I love all the discussions, and the pictures and the spoilers.....

Loved the last two chapters Louise.  Poor Jeremy.  I really feel for him, being that confused and sad that he contemplated having sex with Jeeves, and in such a dreadful drunken state too.  I have to admit I think Jeeves has been very considerate and gentlemanly towards Jeremy, but he still fancies him and still holds out hope that something is going to happen....so glad that Jeremy had conked out before Jeeves could do anything, that would have been a complete disaster, and how would that have made Jeeves look?  Like a desparate old man. 

I am loving these chapters though Louise, they are so interesting and I just love Jeremy, is a wonderful character, but I think I've said that already.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6464 on: November 08, 2006, 06:00:41 am »
All righty folks, before I go to bed, I  have an important Dupree-Related Announcement:

I have made a commitment to write a follow-on Dupree story, which will answer the question once and for all - what does Dupree want?  It will continue past the end of the Saga proper.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   You still liking it Milli?? LOL!

:-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6465 on: November 08, 2006, 06:03:08 am »
Thanks as always Milli for the fantastic photo series! I loved it.

:-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #6466 on: November 08, 2006, 06:04:41 am »
It certainly IS the ultimate *THUD* picture..and bless Heath and Hugh they have NO idea it exists lol. What do you think they would say if they saw it? :o :o Oh boy I wish they could see it and this story. *BIG SIGH* Mornin all btw, mornin June. ;) :-*
Great news about the Dupree story Lousie.  :) :)

Morning Souxi!  :-*

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #6467 on: November 08, 2006, 06:16:03 am »
All righty folks, before I go to bed, I  have an important Dupree-Related Announcement:

I have made a commitment to write a follow-on Dupree story, which will answer the question once and for all - what does Dupree want?  It will continue past the end of the Saga proper.

This is wonderful news Louise!  Cant wait.

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #6468 on: November 08, 2006, 06:26:28 am »
I've been re-reading, yet again, and came across the following exchange in Second Chances.

"An you ain't dressed decent for company, Ellery."

"You afraid Dupree was gonna get all hard for me?"

"I think he likes ta watch queer boys, if ya want the whole truth."

Ellery grinned. "Ya know I was thinkin the same thing. He's curious. That's why he was watchin when I gave ya a kiss. It don't disgust him like it does the queer bashin types."

"Yeah well he might not want ta... you know, get it on with a guy but he sure likes watchin an thinkin about it."

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #6469 on: November 08, 2006, 10:53:22 am »

muah hahahaha. very good pickup there, Jo!

Dupree is a multi-faceted and complex individual, whose friends remain quite curious about him.  Jeeves may be the most curious of all.

I've been re-reading, yet again, and came across the following exchange in Second Chances.

"An you ain't dressed decent for company, Ellery."

"You afraid Dupree was gonna get all hard for me?"

"I think he likes ta watch queer boys, if ya want the whole truth."

Ellery grinned. "Ya know I was thinkin the same thing. He's curious. That's why he was watchin when I gave ya a kiss. It don't disgust him like it does the queer bashin types."

"Yeah well he might not want ta... you know, get it on with a guy but he sure likes watchin an thinkin about it."

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”