Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3167177 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #7950 on: November 29, 2006, 08:24:02 pm »
Not convinced yet?

This one should knock a few people off their chairs!

Scroll down......

Hold yer breath....

Too much?      I think the Mods here will turn the other Cheek.   ::)

WOW......

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #7951 on: November 29, 2006, 08:25:36 pm »
Yes, agreed!!  One of my faves as well...

I'll third that! *sigh*  Sweetl

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #7952 on: November 29, 2006, 10:30:40 pm »
Over at Flickr.com Darlin.    There is a guy there that has 2,746 of the hottest, mouth drooling, pants moistening photos you have ever seen!

First, you must register at http://www.flickr.com/  (It is free)

Then Go to this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kyle_jensen/sets/

Oh, David!  Thank you muchly!  If this doesn't distract me from RL issues, nothing will!  I went to register and discovered all I needed was my Yahoo ID to login, so that was easy.  Yay!  Can't wait to start perusing the pics - there's just so many of them!  I did notice that his Belami Boy collection is way smaller than mine.  Hee-hee.   :laugh:   8)

Thanx to all for the happy!Ennis pics.  They helped, too.

*Hugs*   :-*
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7953 on: November 29, 2006, 11:17:33 pm »
You are very welcome NavyVet.     I still keep looking at that pic and trying to decide if that is Nick licking Dupree or Vice Versa!     He he he

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7954 on: November 30, 2006, 12:03:53 am »
You are very welcome NavyVet.     I still keep looking at that pic and trying to decide if that is Nick licking Dupree or Vice Versa!     He he he

whoever is doing what is beyond the point imo.. lol.. there is some major action going on there!  bloody heck!    ;D

Something else for the lexicon .. I even used your words in it David!   8)

davidity -> The ability to maintain a larger than normal Naughty Boy Collection of the hottest, most droolworthy, most pants-moistening photos of manhunks you have ever seen.

LOL

Offline David

« Reply #7955 on: November 30, 2006, 12:14:10 am »
Hardly!     That award goes to our very own Sheriff Roland!    He has way more pics than I do.   Just see all his threads on Cowboys, Sailors, affectionate men etc etc.

Offline richardg49

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • 'Keep on trucking'
« Reply #7956 on: November 30, 2006, 12:27:49 am »

davidity -> The ability to maintain a larger than normal Naughty Boy Collection of the hottest, most droolworthy, most pants-moistening photos of manhunks you have ever seen.

Very good, Lucise, but shouldn't you also give definitions for 'droolworthy', 'pants-moistening' and 'manhunk' while you're at it?
I gave him what I hoped was that hopeful innocent puppy look that said “don’t you just want ta rub my tummy” rather than that hungry, ravenous wolf look that said “why don’t you just come out a that brick house so I can eat you up little pig?” LVH: 'What I did on my Day Off'

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #7957 on: November 30, 2006, 12:52:51 am »
Very good, Lucise, but shouldn't you also give definitions for 'droolworthy', 'pants-moistening' and 'manhunk' while you're at it?

As General Jack D. Ripper stated in the film Dr Strangelove: "I can no longer sit back and allow davidity infiltration, davidity indoctrination, davidity subversion and the international davidity conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!"
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #7958 on: November 30, 2006, 01:02:31 am »
Poor Dupree. Fancy having your most private, personal and emotionally significant experience exposed to the full glare of the hungry wolf pack in the Red Stallion complete with a running commentary from Lauren and snide, intrusive remarks from Jeeves. I hope the burgeoning relationship between him and Nick does not suffer as a result.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline synne

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7959 on: November 30, 2006, 01:35:23 am »
Save the paper towels.   Jeremy Dupree will need them as he is dreaming about Nick again!   ;D

See, I told long distance romance is not exactly “licking sweet honey”, well, for a while and then long, long waiting for  a ship to sail back intto  its harbor. ;)