Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3131697 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4930 on: October 03, 2006, 05:27:55 pm »
Oh, thanks!  :)

He's quite yummy too!  ;D

If it's on BBC1 or 2 I'll be watching!  ;D

Offline katecaton

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4931 on: October 03, 2006, 05:28:10 pm »
Kate:

The first mention of Ellery's theory is in "Taking Chances"

Chapter 74:  Already Missing You

Ennis gives himself a talking to in the mirror in:

Chapter 75:   Home to Roost

yOU'RE A STAR, THANKS lOUISE :laugh:

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4932 on: October 03, 2006, 05:42:46 pm »
you are quite welcome Kate!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4933 on: October 03, 2006, 09:18:10 pm »
Thanks Louise, can you tell me which book it's in?
I'm afraid it's not Hugh Jackman, and yes there are loads of pics on the bbc website. He's called Richard Armitage.

Here he is as Monet.

Now put a bowler hat on this man and in my mind he could easily become Jeeves to me. he would also be about the right age for our men at the RS! LOL

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4934 on: October 04, 2006, 02:25:25 am »
Morning people. Ahh thats better, it,s all sorted, I,m back to me again lol. I,m leaving my profile alone from now on lol. Mornin June. ;) ;). Ready for some more, ermmm you know, "stuff"? Thought so lol. Be good, c ya later.  ;) ;) ;D ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4935 on: October 04, 2006, 02:51:09 am »
Morning people. Ahh thats better, it,s all sorted, I,m back to me again lol. I,m leaving my profile alone from now on lol. Mornin June. ;) ;). Ready for some more, ermmm you know, "stuff"? Thought so lol. Be good, c ya later.  ;) ;) ;D ;D
Mornin dear Souxi  ;D Glad you're all sorted again  ::)  :laugh: - "stuff"?? hehehehe

Mornin dear Louise  :) Morning all  :)
Any news yet about your situation??  :(  :-*

yb

« Reply #4936 on: October 04, 2006, 04:13:45 am »
I have decided to stop speculating about Dupree's sexual orientation, I'll just sit back and enjoy the story.  What I really like to see is some sort of ceremony to confirm the 'marriage' of Ennis and Ellery in front of their closest friends (Wes and Edna being the parent figures).

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4937 on: October 04, 2006, 04:17:02 am »
I have decided to stop speculating about Dupree's sexual orientation, I'll just sit back and enjoy the story.  What I really like to see is some sort of ceremony to confirm the 'marriage' of Ennis and Ellery in front of their closest friends (Wes and Edna being the parent figures).

This is what Louise said some time back about that yb.

QUOTE:

And for those of you wondering if the Saga is going to end... I am presently seriously considering a Book VI, which I am going to title "The Red Stallion", which will take place after the boys' vacation and revolve around life at the Red Stallion, its denizens and social life as Ennis and Ellery solemnize their relationship with a personal commitment ceremony to one another.
QUOTE:

I cant wait either. I,m sure that will be a chapter that will bring tears to all our eyes.

yb

« Reply #4938 on: October 04, 2006, 04:27:44 am »
This is what Louise said some time back about that yb.

QUOTE:

And for those of you wondering if the Saga is going to end... I am presently seriously considering a Book VI, which I am going to title "The Red Stallion", which will take place after the boys' vacation and revolve around life at the Red Stallion, its denizens and social life as Ennis and Ellery solemnize their relationship with a personal commitment ceremony to one another.
QUOTE:

I cant wait either. I,m sure that will be a chapter that will bring tears to all our eyes.

Slaps forehead, I had completely forgotten about that sentence, I so agree that it'll bring tears to us. 

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4939 on: October 04, 2006, 04:35:43 am »
Slaps forehead, I had completely forgotten about that sentence, I so agree that it'll bring tears to us. 
*slaps forehead with yb* I'd completely forgotten too  ::)

Thanks Souxi  :) I'm really looking forward to that chapter  :)