Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2161778 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2520 on: February 26, 2008, 07:48:54 pm »
I stole my friends Kodak AND my bosses video camera....now I am confused and can't remember which one does what... :P :P

also, my OTHER friend keeps bringing her stupid dog over here....I think she is trying to make me like it so I will keep it! but I am gonna be tough!! even if it IS too cute and all puppy-y (puppyish?) anyway...I don't NEED another dog!!

injest

« Reply #2521 on: February 29, 2008, 09:44:40 am »
well I miss you.

You are a sweet person and so kind and generous in spirit.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2522 on: February 29, 2008, 04:30:06 pm »
XX

Hey! I am getting my tax rebate back next week.

I am taking it for me!! so now I am all awash in MORE controversy...should I get one of them fancy moniters I been seeing that are all flat and stuff....

or a new camera??

I dont' KNOW!!

what would YOU do??

I'd get a new monitor if I were you Jess. Obviously my laptop has a flat screen, but when I got my desktop I bought a flat screen to go with it. And I love it.

You already have a very nice Canon camera. But if you decide to buy a new one, take a look at the Canon G9. That's the camera I use most of the time. There really isn't anything you CAN'T do with that camera. It has everything on it! :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2523 on: February 29, 2008, 04:32:01 pm »
I stole my friends Kodak AND my bosses video camera....now I am confused and can't remember which one does what... :P :P

also, my OTHER friend keeps bringing her stupid dog over here....I think she is trying to make me like it so I will keep it! but I am gonna be tough!! even if it IS too cute and all puppy-y (puppyish?) anyway...I don't NEED another dog!!

What kind of dog is he?

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2524 on: February 29, 2008, 09:28:15 pm »
Hi David! What's up? Are you snowed in? It's warm in AR today. Hope it warms up for ya'll soon!!

How's Cody? I've been getting lotsa dog love since I got home from work tonite. Everyone is starved for affection -- I've been gone so much. While I was trying to pet Cami, Scout came and scooched her 150 pounds between us. She wants ALL the love. LOL.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2525 on: February 29, 2008, 09:50:42 pm »
Hi David! What's up? Are you snowed in? It's warm in AR today. Hope it warms up for ya'll soon!!

How's Cody? I've been getting lotsa dog love since I got home from work tonite. Everyone is starved for affection -- I've been gone so much. While I was trying to pet Cami, Scout came and scooched her 150 pounds between us. She wants ALL the love. LOL.

The snow is melting here Shasta. It was 50 today. Now it's 35 because the sun has gone down. Sunday it will be around 60. This is a crazy time here for us, because the weather bounces back and forth so much. I'll believe spring is on the way once I see some flowers popping up out of the ground.

Cody is fine. I think he senses Alex's arrival tomorrow. He idolizes Alex. They are best friends. I'm back in Speedway tonight and both Cody and Oreo are with me. The cat hissed at me today when I put him in the animal carrier. He doesn't like it, but at least he didn't scratch me like he did a couple of weeks ago. I think I figured out how to do it. He carries a rag around with him like a toy. It's an old dish rag. Have you ever seen a cat carry a rag around with him? I don't understand it. Anyway, I tossed his rag in the carrier and he hissed at me once, gave me a dirty look and then climbed right on in there. Crazy cat!

injest

« Reply #2526 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:01 pm »
cats don't LIKE carriers! OR cars!!

You know why? cause we don't let THEM hang their HEADS out the window while we drive....

it's true!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2527 on: February 29, 2008, 11:30:25 pm »
cats don't LIKE carriers! OR cars!!

You know why? cause we don't let THEM hang their HEADS out the window while we drive....

it's true!!

It is true! They hate carriers and cars. But he is always grateful once he gets OUT and sees his house. But he will fight with me somethign AWFUL when he goes in the carrier. He hisses, yeowls, screetches and scratches. But like I said, I think I figured it out now. Just toss his toy rag in there. It worked today anyhow. After it works three or four more times I will feel confident. He's a stubborn little cat! lol

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2528 on: March 01, 2008, 12:08:17 pm »
I hope alex and you are enjoying some quality tome together right now!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2529 on: March 01, 2008, 09:37:35 pm »
I hope alex and you are enjoying some quality tome together right now!!

He just got here a couple of hours ago Kelda! His friend Chris came with him on this trip. Chris will be leaving in about 10 days, and Alex will stay in Indianapolis for a while longer.

They are both taking a nap right now. Chris is upstairs in the guest bedroom and Alex is on the couch next to me. I fried some chicken for them and they ate their dinner and then they felt like taking a nap. I will wake them up shortly because some friends of mine will be stopping by to see them. They want to welcome Alex and Chris back to Indianapolis! :D