Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 494674 times)

EnnisDelMar

Oh!  and one for the ladies who enjoy ladies!     Check out Anne Hathaways...um.......ah....

Yep Anne has very nice titties, very voluptuous and round and....ok I'll stop lol

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I am watching National Treasure (a guilty pleasure) and the guy that plays riley has an adam's apple that is hot...call me sick, what can I say?

As for you David, you just support my theory that ALL men, straight or gay, like boobs

and Brandon has also chimed in, lending further support...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

I like boobs sure, would rather lick/suck something else tho  ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I like boobs sure, would rather lick/suck something else tho  ;)

Do tell.... ;)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Oh!  and one for the ladies who enjoy ladies!     Check out Anne Hathaways...um.......ah....

Yep Anne has very nice titties, very voluptuous and round and....ok I'll stop lol

Oh my god..  Why is she even bothering to wear the dress??

*fingers trembling*

*looks closer*

Be back a bit later guys...  ahem.  ;D
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Honestly, I think Anne is one girl I'd go straight for. Seriously, she has a great personality, nice boobs, nice everything else........

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Brandon,  I agree.  If given the choice, girl boobs come in third right after a guys pecs.  ;)

Oh, and I'd definately do Anne Hathaway before I'd do Michelle Williams.

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Honestly, I think Anne is one girl I'd go straight for. Seriously, she has a great personality, nice boobs, nice everything else........

Hell I could even go unstraight for her..
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Even though you've moved on from this I have to say I think the fake movie posters are really funny. Also, thanks for the reminder of the T anniversary.

And yeah, Anne's got some beeyootiful breasts don't she?

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

Hell I could even go unstraight for her..

I don't know...there is still too much Mia Thermalopolis in her for me to get totally turned on....besides, it is men I like to look at...I want hot boobs I just need to look at my own chest  ;)