Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119157 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
The Ad
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 03:44:18 pm »
I found this story on my hard drive and thought I would post it here.  It is one of my favorites!

Ennis Del Mar walked into his too hot trailer after a long day at the ranch. He was feeling a bit more human these days, especially after having completed a full day of back-breaking labor. Ennis was a man who felt pride at doing an honest day's work to feed himself and his children.

Ennis dropped his thermos and gloves onto his battered couch. He would look around his fridge for something to eat later. That is, unless Cassie came over uninvited with a tuna casserole in both hands. He wasn't that hungry, anyway. A full day of work usually took his appetite clean away.

Perhaps a bit of TV was in order. Ennis reached over to his little coffee table and turned on his black and white 19in television. The reception out there at the park was poor, and he had to adjust the rabbit ears to get the channels in clear. He turned the dial in an attempt to find something good to watch. Nothing on. Until...could it be? Ennis saw a man that looked a lot like Jack, and he was standing outside what seemed to be a car dealership. Ennis shook his head in disbelief as he realized that the man in the commercial was indeed Jack Twist! Jack stood next to a monstrous combine and gave his spiel about Newsome motors being the best in town, blah, blah, blah. Ennis watched transfixed at the sight! Jack Twist was looking mighty fine in a grey looking resistol, dark suit coat, jeans. He had on snakeskin boots and his mustache looked newly waxed. Ennis wondered how much Mr. Newsome spent to have the ad placed in so many markets. And he was amazed that Jack's father- in- law would allow him to represent the company. But those thoughts flew from Ennis' mind when his gaze moved down to Jack's tight jeans. He couldn't remember a word of what Jack said, but he would never forget the beauty of his lover, or the rise of desire he felt down below.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Let's Go Away
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 03:47:51 pm »
This is a fragment of  tale that I posted as a continuation of one of Toycoon's fics.  I guess it makes sense on its own?

Jack felt a slight tremor wash over him as he heard Ennis' admission: "And I missed you!" Jack never thought in a million years that Ennis would say such a thing! Jack snuggled Ennis closer, careful not to irritate his already bruised lips.

"You think we can get away for a bit, friend?" Jack whispered, his eyes twinkling at the prospect of a few days alone with his lover. "Call Alma now. Make up something.. anything. Let's go away for a spell. We can hunt, fish, make love, do whatever you want! Just be with me!"

Ennis was silent as he considered Jack's proposal. He couldn't just up and leave his family on such short notice, could he? And what about work? When Jack reached down and tenderly palmed his manhood, licked the shaft with an eager tongue, he almost hated Jack for using his sex to persuade him! However, once Jack encircled him with his mouth, Ennis reached for the phone...

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

I love this thread!!  Thanks for bringing it to us at Bettermost.  Its like a cousin to our Drabblefest.
We will all love it and try and participate when the mood strikes...Maybe another day..I will give it a whirl..
Love all the talent and enery you are all bringing here...sure enough.                      janice

Beautiful mind

Dagi

Malina, thank you for this perfect moment.Reading it I completely forgot about everything around me. It is always worth to wait for your stories, you know?

Dagi  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Sweet Tooth
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 03:51:33 pm »
Yet another fragment that I found saved to my hard drive.  I hope this one makes sense on it's own?

Ennis released Jack and felt a stirring, a gust rising to a whirlwind of desire. He had an idea. "Hey Jack, still got that sweet tooth?" To say that Jack Twist was surprised..well..he never knew Ennis to take the initiative, be creative, or even suggest that they "do it." Jack knew what Ennis meant and croaked, "Oh hell yeah, Cowboy! What you got?"

Their bedroom was all rustic splendor with a bed sturdy enough to support the wrestling of two well built young men. Ennis spread the sheets and patted Jack's side of the bed. "Come, lie here, Bud. Trust me." Jack climbed onto his side of the bed and when prone closed his eyes in anticipation. "I trust you, Cowboy!"

Ennis gently spread Jack's thighs and very tenderly anointed his love with chocolate syrup. When the slurping and smacking began, Jack gripped and tore the sheets, barely able to preserve his sanity. "What has gotten into you, Ennis Del Mar?" Ennis didn't answer as Jack convulsed and then relaxed....

Dagi

However, once Jack encircled him with his mouth, Ennis reached for the phone...

Poor Alma, imagine Ennis talking to her while Jack...have mercy on her!

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Reflexology
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 03:54:53 pm »
Toycoon, sorry this one exceeds the 3 paragraph rule, but you don't mind if I repost, do you?

Gary, Clyde-B, I am dedicating this story to the 2 of you. I hope you both enjoy it!

Jack drove 14 hours to meet up with Ennis at Don Wroe's cabin. And as usual, he didn't give it a second thought. He was reminded of a poem that Lureen loved: a sweeping, epic rhyme that he believed was titled, "The Highwayman." Jack pondered his 14 hour treks whenever Lureen was in a poetic mood and read aloud:

Look for me by moonlight,
Watch for me by moonlight!
I'll come to thee by moonlight,
Though hell should bar the way!

Jack vowed that as long as he was breathing, he would find his way to Ennis, even if the gates of hell itself stood in his way. Jack felt guilty when he thought of Lureen. She had no way of knowing that a poem she loved so much held such a secret, special meaning for him. Poor Lureen!

He had a surprise for his lover: a certain something that he knew Ennis would like, but he was fearful, almost embarassed, not sure how Ennis would react to the treat that he had in store for him! Jack climbed the steps to the threshold of Don Wroe's cabin, fettered with a travel duffle, extra food (Ennis promised to bring the bulk of the vittles) and an additional bag that housed the surprise.

Jack found Ennis sprawled asleep on the overstuffed couch. His legs were spread wide, his fair hair plastered across his high forehead. Jack felt the old, familiar stirrings just gazing at his beloved, but he cast the feelings aside. After all, they had all week to be together. Jack decided to let Ennis sleep while he put his things away. Once his gear was safely in one of the bedrooms, Jack reached into his extra bag and fetched a mat: a yoga mat, to be exact, and placed it on the floor in front of the couch were Ennis was still sound asleep. He arranged his tools in a neat row in front of the mat and sat very still, closed his eyes.

Ennis woke with a start when Jack, growing impatient, rubbed the soles of his feet with a delicate hand.

"Hey Bud, Ennis began, as he wiped the sleep from his beautiful eyes. "When did you get in?" Ennis looked down at Jack's feet and noticed the mat, a small book, a bottle that contained an oily looking liquid. Jack was sitting in a strange position with one leg crossed over the other.

"Jack, what is going on?" Ennis asked, incredulous. "What's with all that stuff? How long have you been here?"

"So many questions, Cowyboy!" Jack began as he palmed Ennis' right ankle. "I just got in about 15 minutes ago. I thought I would put my stuff away and let you sleep for a few more minutes. You have a good rest?"

"Yes, thanks. But what is all this?" Ennis asked, as he pointed to Jack's gear.

"Listen, Bud, I want to do something for you. Don't be creeped out. This is very natural and healing. You'll like it, and I'm sure you'll benefit from it. Just stay where you are and be still." Jack uncrossed his legs and reached for the oil. "I wanted to have the technique memorized, but I haven't had the time. I'm going to give you a foot massage. It's called reflexology."

"Reflex what?" Ennis laughed as he shook his head. "Is that supposed to do something?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to do something, you ass!" Jack, testy now. "Look, just hold on and let me begin. You won't want me to stop when I get goin'" Ennis shrugged and let Jack begin his minsitrations. He oiled Ennis' left foot with a liberal dose of the lotion. "Now I'm going to work on your liver," Jack began as he massaged circles on Ennis' sole.

"Ahhhhhhhh Budddd...that is so good!" Ennis almost passed out from the pleasure of Jack's massage. He had never been touched on his feet by anyone, ever. Jack's gift for nuturing never ceased to amaze Ennis. he allowed himself to be pampered. Jack continued the massage on the other foot. By the time he had finished, Ennis was sound asleep. Jack chuckled and put his tools away. He would have Ennis return the favor - that was for sure! As he folded his mat and placed the gear back into his bag, Jack thought about the hippies who stopped by his office one December evening. They were a married couple who were passing through Childress, but had car trouble and were lost, cold and hungry. Jack fed them, provided a few hours of warmth and had his mechanics fix their Volkwagon Bus. And in return, the couple left him with the yoga mat, the oil and a book on how to perform reflexology. What better way to put the gear to use than to treat Ennis Del Mar? Jack changed his clothes, got cleaned up and started supper. They would eat good that night. And after the main course, the dessert...

« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 08:32:07 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

However, once Jack encircled him with his mouth, Ennis reached for the phone...

Poor Alma, imagine Ennis talking to her while Jack...have mercy on her!

Dagi

I will, Sweetie!  :)

Dagi

Ennis gently spread Jack's thighs and very tenderly anointed his love with chocolate syrup

If I had been Ennis, I would have anointed myself with chocolate syrup  :laugh: !

Dagi

Hey littlewing, I´m still waiting for my sequel  ;D!