Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119318 times)

Dagi

OMFG this thread is the best!!

And the fastest, I´m already falling behind!

Littlewing, you know I love all of your stories, the tough ones and the tender ones!!

Yes, Shasta, do it again!

Lucise, that was so sweet and so much JackandEnnis, just beautiful! Looking forward to reading more!

Gary, please post Turnabout here! And don´t you dare cut it into pieces to fit the rule!

Cameron, beautiful writing, go on, we want more!

Susie, The Old spark - I don´t know what to say...so beautiful, so much our "boys"  ;D even when they are 73! You are brilliant.

Toycoon, you are also the master of surprise!

Now I really have to take a Kugelschreiber and a paper and ignore my children and husband and think of something.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
OMFG this thread is the best!!

And the fastest, I´m already falling behind!

Littlewing, you know I love all of your stories, the tough ones and the tender ones!!

Yes, Shasta, do it again!

Lucise, that was so sweet and so much JackandEnnis, just beautiful! Looking forward to reading more!

Gary, please post Turnabout here! And don´t you dare cut it into pieces to fit the rule!

Cameron, beautiful writing, go on, we want more!

Susie, The Old spark - I don´t know what to say...so beautiful, so much our "boys"   even when they are 73! You are brilliant.

Toycoon, you are also the master of surprise!

Now I really have to take a Kugelschreiber and a paper and ignore my children and husband and think of something.

:) Sweet, Dagi!! I think you should be the official reviewer!! Oh, and what is a Kugelschreiber? A bubble bath?  ???
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

This is quite the fun-filled thread!!
Thanks for the wonderful comments, everyone!   ;)

Dagi

I thank you, Gary. I love this story. As I told you before, it strikes me as so honest. I read it twice and will add it to my little private collection, if you don´t mind, my friend.  Merr once said to me "when I read your mails, I can feel you". Gary, when I read your stories, I can feel you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 04:35:39 am by Dagi »

Dagi

:P

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:24:47 pm by dagi »

Dagi

Re: Missed You Part 2
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2007, 03:33:54 pm »
“I’m not finished with you yet, Jack Twist.... I'm just getting warmed up!”
Susie

Susie, I love this line. Don´t know why  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry ´bout makin you cry, I don´t know what´s going on with me that I always write those "Ennis is sad and lonely"-Stories. In both the shortstory and the movie I relate so much more to Jack, but Ennis´ loneliness doesn´t go out of my head.

Dagi

:) Sweet, Dagi!! I think you should be the official reviewer!!

Shasta, that would be an honor! And reviewing is so much easier than writing.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
This is very good everyone! I really enjoy reading it.  :D

You all are very good writers!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Sun
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2007, 04:23:35 pm »
Dagi,
That was a beautiful story. So very sad but still beautiful all the same.
You've really got a talent for making me cry (and Ennis, too).
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
This is very good everyone! I really enjoy reading it.  :D

You all are very good writers!

Thanks, David-Indiana.
I gave your ABC game a shot but Ellemeno kept trumping me! She's already got more sheep than God!
Say, are you gonna write us a sexy fanfic here or what!? I know you've got something hot and steamy brewing up there! Let's have a look at it...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero