Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123291 times)

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Thank you so much, Susie!!!  :)

Thank you M, fancy seeing you over here too. ;)

Marl

Offline Luvlylittlewing

My Hand in His
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 08:25:24 pm »
Littlewing, I can comfort you: I have it on paper. I can type it anew if you don´t have it! Not today, but I will post it in your name if that´s allright.

And yes, of course it´s me. Thank you! I sure would like to see a pic of yours! You have my email, if you feel like letting me know...

This is for you, Dagi!  Oh, and you, as well, Susie!  Susie, thanks so much for saving this and sending it on to me.  You're the best!

He held my hand. He didn’t want to let go. Did he sense that our time together on Brokeback was coming to an end? Jack Twist took my hand one day, led me over streams and through fields, my hand in his, his hand in mine. We washed our bodies and our clothes holding hands, cooked with hands intertwined, ate with our hands clasped. One time Jack Twist even brought my palm to his mouth, kissed it tenderly, but didn’t let go. There we stood, face to face, Jack kissing the front and the back of my hand. My hand in his, his hand in mine. These days I am always drawn back to that time, see the two us standing watching the sunset, standing there with clasped hands. My hand in his, his hand in mine.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Old Spark
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 08:29:07 pm »
This is one of my favourites from Jack with Ennis, hope you like it too

The Old Spark

“Gonna snow t’night for sure” Jack was looking up at the sky, thick black clouds looming overhead, air so cold it was sending out streams of mist with every breath.  The two elderly men sat rocking on the porch swing, Jack’s hair white as snow, belly popping out over his jeans,  Ennis bald but for a few fine wisps, still lean, although a little softer round the edges.  They passed the Old Rose back and forth between them, enjoying the peace and quiet of the evening.

“Now this is what I call a sweet life, old friend” Jack commented, his voice a little deeper and huskier these days.  “Less of the ‘old’ there bud!  I may be 73 but I could still pin you down on this porch if I wanted to” Ennis chuckled, not sure his knees would survive the hard wooden boards.  “I’d like to see you try” Jack retorted, starting a mock tussle, laughing and wheezing and giving up after five minutes.

“Maybe not” admitted Ennis.  “Tell you what, Ennis Del Mar, you can pin me down any time you want!” Jack flashed him a sly grin, settling back down on the swing and taking another swig from the bottle.  “Jack, I swear…” Ennis smiled, taking Jack’s hand and weaving their fingers together, bringing it up to his lips, kissing it softly and placing it onto his lap.

Susie xox 8)

Ah, Susie, you've posted another of my favorites!  I really thank the good people here for allowing us to share our fic!  Susie, this reads even better the 2nd, 3rd time around.  Lovely, lovely, lovely, as always!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sweet Tooth
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 08:33:51 pm »
Yay! Littlewing1957, I love the chocolate syrup story! Hot, sweet and sticky!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Ennis gently spread Jack's thighs and very tenderly anointed his love with chocolate syrup

If I had been Ennis, I would have anointed myself with chocolate syrup  :laugh: !

Same here, Dagi!  :laugh:

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Reflexology
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2007, 08:37:14 pm »
Toycoon, sorry this one exceeds the 3 paragraph rule, but you don't mind if I repost, do you?

When Jack encircles Ennis with his mouth, you know I can get talked into just about anything!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Abso -flippin-lutely my dear littlewing!!

Susie xox  8)

Ah, thanks, baby!  :D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Susiebell---Looks like friends with chocolate are on the thread with ya now!! LOL.   ;)

Whooo-Wheee!!! Thanks for starting up a new thread for Jack and Ennis on Bettermost, Toycoon!!! I always read; just don't post much. I'll try to now and then when I can think of sump'n.

The Strawberry Roan

"..............He's about the worst bucker I've seen on the range
He'll turn on a Nickel and give you some change
He hits on all fours and goes up on high
Leaves me a spinnin' up there in the sky
I turns over twice and I comes back to earth
I lights in a cussin' the day of his birth
I know there are ponies that I cannot ride
There's some of them left, they haven't all died.

I'll bet all my money, the man ain't alive
That'll stay with Old Strawberry
When he makes his high diiiiiiiiiiiiive."

Ennis sat back as he finished the song, his gravelly voice holding the last note a little longer than Marty Robbins would have.

"Ennis," drawled Jack, "that's a pretty fair rendition of that particular lyric."

Ennis, watching intently as Jack tossed another chunk of wood on the campfire,  emitted a noncommittal grunt at what he hoped was a compliment from his new buddy.

Superb, Shasta!  I so enjoyed reading this!  I'd almost forgotten how good you are at this!  Please do it again!   :)

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Holy Crap!  This thread just got started and it's already four pages, I'm falling behind!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Hi there littlewing,

Thanks so much for reposting some of your stories from IMDb.  Gosh, now it's really starting to feel like home.  And your stories read just as good over here as over there.   :D  I recall all of them fondly, except one.  I don't recall ever reading the one about the chocolate syrup.  I must have missed that one.  But it's very sweet to find it here.  MMMM  I love chocolate.

I got all nervous when toycoon was stressing his three line rule.  So I reposted one of my stories, Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness, in it's own thread.  And now that I see that everyone is going ahead and posting their longer stuff here I feel all pretentious and snobbish starting my own thread.   :(

Gary

P.S.  I think I'm starting to get used to this place.

Hey, Gary, Baby!  Thanks for your kind words.  I'm kind of afraid of violating Toycoon's 3 paragraph rules, as well.  But I never thought about posting long stories as a thread.  I'm sure its alright with everyone here!  Don't feel snobbish starting your own thread.  I'm sure others are enjoying it, as well!  I'm glad you're feeling more at home.   :)