Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3765366 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1650 on: February 27, 2007, 01:15:35 am »
Okay, so we have to put up with the watermark, but I love this picture...it looks like he is trying to be such a gentleman, and Michelle appreciates it so much...

They are obviously very much in love with each other, he is sweet and she is beautiful,,,but im
sorry that dress is a disaster, in my opinion.  it has way too much going on...the thing would have
been ok without the ruffles, i suppose, but that is just the absolute over the top too too much.

Beautiful mind

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1651 on: February 27, 2007, 02:21:41 am »
I keep wondering if his ring matches the one she wears or if it is one that she bought and gave him independent of hers??

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1652 on: February 27, 2007, 03:22:08 am »
Y'all see what it says right behind where they are holding hands?  I never meant to come between them.  :)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1653 on: February 27, 2007, 12:22:01 pm »
According to Gawker, things aren't going too well between Heath and Michelle. It is possible that tabloids are overreacting. After all, all couples fight, don't they? Anyway, here's the scoop. (Don't shoot the messenger!  ;))

http://gawker.com/news/gossip/gossip-roundup-farewell-heathchelle-239957.php
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

moremojo

« Reply #1654 on: February 27, 2007, 12:46:29 pm »
I am sure he has smoked dope, hasn't everybody?
Pas moi, and that's the God-honest truth! I've been in the presence of others smoking this substance, but have never partaken of the wacky tobaccky myself.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1655 on: February 27, 2007, 12:54:29 pm »
According to Gawker, things aren't going too well between Heath and Michelle. It is possible that tabloids are overreacting. After all, all couples fight, don't they? Anyway, here's the scoop. (Don't shoot the messenger!  ;))

I'm so out of it, I didn't even realize they'd been granted single-name status. But I don't believe anything I read in the tabloids -- or the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal, for that matter -- about what's going on within someone's marriage, unless it's a direct first-person quote from one of the spouses.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1656 on: February 27, 2007, 12:55:03 pm »
Pas moi, and that's the God-honest truth! I've been in the presence of others smoking this substance, but have never partaken of the wacky tobaccky myself.

Well, that was written a little bit tongue in cheek, Scott, but I hope I didn't offend!

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1657 on: February 27, 2007, 12:56:19 pm »
I'm so out of it, I didn't even realize they'd been granted single-name status. But I don't believe anything I read in the tabloids -- or the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal, for that matter -- about what's going on within someone's marriage, unless it's a direct first-person quote from one of the spouses.

Good point. And I think another one of the tabloids had their romance on the rocks the day before Heath was photographed wearing his wedding ring. If you look with a magnifying glass, you can see it in these recent photos, too.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

moremojo

« Reply #1658 on: February 27, 2007, 12:57:46 pm »
Well, that was written a little bit tongue in cheek, Scott, but I hope I didn't offend!

No, not at all, and it's not that there's anything wrong with a bit of recreational smoking (it's a perfectly legitimate lifestyle choice ;)).

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1659 on: February 27, 2007, 01:03:45 pm »
Nice close up of the RayBans...

Honestly, Heath looked cuter when playing Ennis. After BBM he's been kinda ugly.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.