Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768822 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2020 on: June 02, 2007, 09:37:39 pm »
Cool poster!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2021 on: June 03, 2007, 12:01:28 am »
First poster for "I'm Not There" (the Dylan biopic Heath is in):

Wow!  Instant classic!  I love it, thanks for posting it.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2022 on: June 03, 2007, 06:05:50 am »
Just to recap the cast (from IMDb)

(in credits order)

Christian Bale    ...   Bob Dylan/John/Jack

Cate Blanchett    ...   Bob Dylan/Jude

Marcus Carl Franklin    ...   Bob Dylan/Woody

Richard Gere    ...   Bob Dylan/Billy

Heath Ledger    ...   Bob Dylan
   Ben Whishaw    ...   Bob Dylan/Arthur
rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Julianne Moore    ...   Alice

Michelle Williams    ...   Coco Rivington

If anyone can find a larger version of the poster, I'd love to be able to see it better.

mvansand76

« Reply #2023 on: June 03, 2007, 02:51:27 pm »
I saw this picture somewhere on the internet, not sure if it's genuine....

:laugh:

I am sorry, I saw this on a kid's bike today, it's merchandise from the first Batman movie....

Can't wait until the Dark Knight is released, I hope it's gonna be dark, sinister, disturbing and sadistic!!!!

:D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2024 on: June 04, 2007, 10:21:53 pm »
More poster info, from Cinematical:

First Poster for Bob Dylan Biopic 'I'm Not There' Arrives Online

Posted Jun 4th 2007 4:03PM by Erik Davis

The first poster for that Bob Dylan biopic I'm Not There has apparently leaked online. I say 'leaked' because I don't believe it's been officially released, and the pics we do have aren't very clear. However, the poster offers us enough of a look at (I think) Cate Blanchett, Christian Bale and Heath Ledger as Bob Dylan. I'm not sure who that first guy is (Richard Gere?), but following him are, what appear to be, Blanchett, Bale and a very Buddy Holly-looking Ledger. Ben Whishaw and Marcus Carl Franklin are also playing Dylan in the film; in total, there will be six Bob Dylans. Confused? Good.

Directed (and co-written) by Todd Haynes (Far From Heaven), pic "follows seven characters, each embodying a different aspect of Dylan's life story and music," according to the description on IMDb. It's also the first biographical feature project that Dylan has ever approved of. Also starring Julianne Moore, Michelle Williams and David Cross, the film is set to arrive in theaters on September 21. I kind of dig the poster so far; it has a real trippy vibe to it -- one I'm sure will be present throughout the film. Heck, you have six people representing Bob Dylan (at different times in his life) through other characters. If that's not a head trip, I don't know what is. The Weinstein Co. will distribute, which is pretty funny seeing as they also sent Factory Girl into theaters; a film in which Hayden Christensen obviously portrayed Dylan (without the performer's permission) and subsequently pissed the guy off. So far, Dylan hasn't had any problems with I'm Not There; then again, we still have a few months before the film makes its grand entrance.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2025 on: June 04, 2007, 11:49:11 pm »
David Cross is hilarious on Arrested Development.  This movie is very hard to imagine. 

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #2026 on: June 08, 2007, 11:38:00 pm »
Attention Heathens!!!!!

The Dark Knight has returned to Chicago for 12 weeks of filming.

According to news reports Christian Bale is already there.  No word as yet on Heath Ledger who will be portraying the Joker.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=entertainment&id=5379747

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2027 on: June 08, 2007, 11:50:25 pm »
Heath and Christian Bale, together in my city?! Damn! I have GOT to go find that location and hang out ...  :o

"I'm not really looking forward to wearing a black rubber suit in the summertime in humid Chicago," he [Bale] said. "If you see a pool of sweat through the city, follow it and you will find me."

I'll be looking for that pool of sweat!  :laugh:

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2028 on: June 09, 2007, 12:04:39 pm »

Take a vial and get some of that sweat...You could selll it on ebay for bucks.....

Beautiful mind

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2029 on: June 09, 2007, 12:30:38 pm »
I found an interview in an Australian newspaper with Charlotte Gainsbourg, who is in a bunch of movies right now, including "I'm Not There." That's where I dug up this little tidbit...

In the interim she has made I'm Not There, Haynes's cinematic oddity featuring multiple Bob Dylans, two of whom are played by Cate Blanchett and Heath Ledger.

"Heath is playing a movie star, which fits in with Dylan himself. I'm his wife and this part of the project is about his life as a married man. Heath is very sweet. It was very easy working with him."

Certainly Ledger and Gainsbourg must have found they had a lot in common as she has long lived under the tabloid spotlight that Ledger detests.

To read the whole interview, go here: 

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/articles/2007/06/07/1181089228142.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!