Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 311749 times)

Offline chrissyc

• Don't Say Much
Re: "Human Interest" by MadLori; "Two Crows Joy" by same.
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 12:53:59 pm »
First let me say that i love human interest and am in the process of reading two crows joy...i guess suffice it to say i'd love anything w/jack and ennis...LOVE THESE TWO

i do have a question tho for anyone....i am in the process of reading green eyes..yeah, i know i wish i hadnt started it but i did and now i have to find the rest of it and hope this person puts jack and ennis together....are there more than 12 chapters and if so where do i find them? 

i have heard about big boots of pain...anythoughts on that one from anyone....and where can it be found?

do you look these stories up by name or author?  is there a particular web page for all the them...

thanks a lot...i am addicted to jack and ennis forever i am afraid

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 12:59:12 pm »
First let me say that i love human interest and am in the process of reading two crows joy...i guess suffice it to say i'd love anything w/jack and ennis...LOVE THESE TWO

i do have a question tho for anyone....i am in the process of reading green eyes..yeah, i know i wish i hadnt started it but i did and now i have to find the rest of it and hope this person puts jack and ennis together....are there more than 12 chapters and if so where do i find them? 

i have heard about big boots of pain...anythoughts on that one from anyone....and where can it be found?

do you look these stories up by name or author?  is there a particular web page for all the them...

thanks a lot...i am addicted to jack and ennis forever i am afraid

Over on davecullen.com there is a forum called "The Juicy Bits" and that has slash links by author and title. Seems to be the most comprehensive list I have found. Here's the link but it may not work...you need to register to get in.

http://davecullen.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0

Chrissy...make my day and tell me you are reading my story, "A Love Born From Steel."

Leslie
MaineWriter
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline chrissyc

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 01:08:31 pm »
Leslie,  first off thanks a bunch for the link...

i am in the middle of somebody new, some silver lining, two crows joy, and last of all green eyes..i love all of these...well not loving green eyes at this time..just hoping it ends well...

i told my friend that a love born from steele was next....she and i read together and discuss..ok we cry mostly...lol...girl ,yours is the one i am gonna start...have read great things about it...

these, as you know, are quite addictive...my job allows me the time to read all hours of the night and into the next day...

i just hate for these to end...and hopefully they end w/jack and ennis together.

thanks again, cc

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 01:23:54 pm »
Leslie,  first off thanks a bunch for the link...

i am in the middle of somebody new, some silver lining, two crows joy, and last of all green eyes..i love all of these...well not loving green eyes at this time..just hoping it ends well...

i told my friend that a love born from steele was next....she and i read together and discuss..ok we cry mostly...lol...girl ,yours is the one i am gonna start...have read great things about it...

these, as you know, are quite addictive...my job allows me the time to read all hours of the night and into the next day...

i just hate for these to end...and hopefully they end w/jack and ennis together.

thanks again, cc

My story will finish on Friday so you will have the luxury of reading it chapter by chapter and not have to wait for the next installment. Believe me, I am a Jack & Ennis forever writer and I don't think I'm giving too much away to say it has a happy ending....with more than a few tears along the way.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline chrissyc

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 04:54:35 pm »
Leslie,  i cant thank you enough...i just returned home and found the dave cullen site...everything i need is there...you are great..and cant wait to start your story..

chrissy

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 05:59:18 am »
Everyone...

You'll all be thrilled to know that a new chapter of Two Crows Joy has been posted

http://community.livejournal.com/humaninterest/52152.html#cutid1

L

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 01:13:41 pm »
Leslie, you beat me to the news.  Yes I am thrilled and relieved. :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 01:19:25 pm »
Everyone...

You'll all be thrilled to know that a new chapter of Two Crows Joy has been posted

L

Leslie, thanks for the good news. I'm thrilled and relieved, too. I worried the story won't be finished and the writer just stopped for good.
I'll wait until the kids are in bed and I can enjoy the read without a distraction every second minute. That will make my evening  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 01:25:12 pm »
Everyone...

L

:D :D :D

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 03:43:24 pm »
I finished Chapter 7 on the plane here to Atlanta.  I can't wait to read the new Chapter 8!  :D