Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 312542 times)

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Old Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
Re: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori
« Reply #350 on: September 16, 2011, 07:27:26 am »
BIG NEWS!

I spoke to Lori on the dave cullen forum. She says that she's starting to feel a "pull" towards the HI/TCJ boys for the first time in a long time, so we may see a new chapter in the near future :) She hasn't completely abandoned it or anything, but lost her inspiration or something. Now she says she's starting to get it back, so I dare say we'll be back in Farmingdale soon ;D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #351 on: September 16, 2011, 10:59:56 am »
BIG NEWS!

I spoke to Lori on the dave cullen forum. She says that she's starting to feel a "pull" towards the HI/TCJ boys for the first time in a long time, so we may see a new chapter in the near future :) She hasn't completely abandoned it or anything, but lost her inspiration or something. Now she says she's starting to get it back, so I dare say we'll be back in Farmingdale soon ;D

Honest answer?
I believe it when I read a new chapter. I won't get excited before it's posted. But since I'm currently having a fan-fiction relapse anyway, I might as well dive back into this story. If it ever gets moving again, that is.

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2011, 11:49:04 am »

Honest answer?
I believe it when I read a new chapter. I won't get excited before it's posted. But since I'm currently having a fan-fiction relapse anyway, I might as well dive back into this story. If it ever gets moving again, that is.

I'm not lying you know.

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #353 on: September 16, 2011, 11:51:12 am »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2011, 12:07:40 pm »
I'm not lying you know.

Here, see for yourself:

http://www.davecullen.com/forum/index.php?topic=41056.7005
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to doubt your words, really not! And I apologize if you had the impression.
I meant to say that I don't believe in abandoned stories ever getting finished. I also don't doubt the author's intentions (haven't read the link yet). Frome experience with FF, I only doubt the outcome. But as I already said, I'm willing to read on if anything ever comes from it.  
Sorry again if my wording was poor.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #355 on: September 16, 2011, 12:21:15 pm »
I hope she writes more stand-alones from the ZAtB universe as well! I would love to check in on those boys again and their life in the suburbs.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #356 on: September 16, 2011, 12:31:58 pm »
This is good news, but like Chrissi I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks for bringing it over here from DCF, Kathryn.

Although I basically don't read fanfic any more, (at least not for the time being), I will sure want to read
the end of HI/TCJ. I was my first long story, and I'm convinced it saved my sanity when I found it.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #357 on: September 16, 2011, 12:59:28 pm »
I'm not a member of DC, can anyone post what she said here? I really thought she'd abandoned it. Great to know she hasn't. TCJ was nearly finished.  :)

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies
« Reply #358 on: September 16, 2011, 01:14:52 pm »
I hope she writes more stand-alones from the ZAtB universe as well! I would love to check in on those boys again and their life in the suburbs.

I seem to remember that ZAtB was not going to get a sequel because MadLori took the story out of the BBM-sphere and rewrote it for commercial publishing.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #359 on: September 16, 2011, 01:15:33 pm »
I'm not a member of DC, can anyone post what she said here? I really thought she'd abandoned it. Great to know she hasn't. TCJ was nearly finished.  :)

Here:

Hey there!

Three more words:  I don't know.

To be more accurate, I do know what happens in the rest of the story, and honestly there's so little left, maybe a couple of chapters.  I wish I could tell you why I've found it so hard to just get in there and WRITE them, but I don't know the answer myself.

Lately I've been feeling a pull toward it, perhaps because I'm writing slash again for the first time in awhile, after having gone back over to het for a couple of fandoms.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre