Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9081864 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13360 on: November 29, 2014, 06:41:24 pm »
Sonja, mind your business.  LOL

OMG, the language!!!!   :o :o  >:( >:(

I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED!!!!!!!

Where are your pearls, Chuck, I gotta clutch them!!!!!!   :o :o

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #13361 on: December 01, 2014, 10:32:21 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Ah yes, it's time to start celebrating the multiple holidays.

Today was crazy at work!  Ugh.  I didn't get home until 6:30, traffic was horrible because of the rain, and then when I got home, a moving van was in my parking lot, blocking my space, so I had to go to visitor parking, and get all wet by the time I got to my building.

bleh!

Hope tomorrow is better.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13362 on: December 02, 2014, 08:07:03 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

it's bowling night.

Today at work went much better than yesterday!  It's starting to get busy, there's a crunch to get everything done before the year's end.  We'll see how that goes!

:D :D

So far, I seem on top of everything.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13363 on: December 03, 2014, 06:58:20 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

It's been cold and wet all day today, so lunch was a hot bowl of potato soup.  It was sooooooooooooooo good!

Busy busy busy today at work, but I managed to stay atop of it all.  I don't expect much of a break until the end of the year. 

Although I do have the next two Mondays off.  ;D   I think I'm gonna need them!

What's everyone else up to?

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13364 on: December 03, 2014, 07:13:07 pm »
Cool and wet here as well. 12'C at midday and suppose to keep falling.
I have just been on skype with a friend back in Sydney. He would be my oldest friend with whom I still keep in contact, we went to uni together in the early 1960's. We both became Geography teachers, not a lot in common as he has 4 children and I think 4 or 5 grand children. However two of his 3 sons are gay. We have not talked in probably over 6 months.
Howevr my main point is back in Sydney (he lives in the western suburbs) he was covered in perspiration as it is in the mid 30'sC.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13365 on: December 04, 2014, 06:18:21 pm »
Cool and wet here as well. 12'C at midday and suppose to keep falling.   I have just been on skype with a friend back in Sydney. He would be my oldest friend with whom I still keep in contact, we went to uni together in the early 1960's. We both became Geography teachers, not a lot in common as he has 4 children and I think 4 or 5 grand children. However two of his 3 sons are gay. We have not talked in probably over 6 months.  Howevr my main point is back in Sydney (he lives in the western suburbs) he was covered in perspiration as it is in the mid 30'sC.

Oh, Skype.  I have't skyped with anyone in a while.  I started a while ago, and then just stopped.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13366 on: December 04, 2014, 07:15:29 pm »
I skype with my sister every morning, sometimes for 30 minutes or more. Marvellous, free yet it would cost a fortune by phone. Even using it to call a phone is cheap. When I first moved to NZ I had to regularly call government departments back in Australia and it would have been very expensive the way they often put you on hold. The company which ran my Yellowstone Coach trip does not believe in email, says it is too impersonal. I was thankful for skype then and I also had to ring Amtrak to change one of my bookings because the online service would not allow a change.
I am very grateful for skype  ;D

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13367 on: December 06, 2014, 02:54:07 pm »
I'm going to the Seniors Christmas Dinner at the local Legion tomorrow.  Star ted going with my parents years ago and after they passed went with some neighbors and now I are one (senior).  One good thing is that it's early in the day and we can be home early.  Only annoying thing is that Sunday is one of my days off and now I'll have to get dressed! ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13368 on: December 07, 2014, 07:22:57 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

How is everyone doing?

I'm off work tomorrow, and I'm using that day to clear up the final stuff I need for Christmas.  By tomorrow, everything will be wrapped and the apartment decorated.  I've been doing it in bits and pieces, and everything will be done by Monday.

:)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13369 on: December 07, 2014, 07:24:41 pm »
I skype with my sister every morning, sometimes for 30 minutes or more. Marvellous, free yet it would cost a fortune by phone. Even using it to call a phone is cheap. When I first moved to NZ I had to regularly call government departments back in Australia and it would have been very expensive the way they often put you on hold. The company which ran my Yellowstone Coach trip does not believe in email, says it is too impersonal. I was thankful for skype then and I also had to ring Amtrak to change one of my bookings because the online service would not allow a change.
I am very grateful for skype  ;D

I've liked it the times I've used it, but I don't know why it hasn't 'caught on' with me.

I'm going to the Seniors Christmas Dinner at the local Legion tomorrow.  Star ted going with my parents years ago and after they passed went with some neighbors and now I are one (senior).  One good thing is that it's early in the day and we can be home early.  Only annoying thing is that Sunday is one of my days off and now I'll have to get dressed! ;D

LOL @ getting dressed on Sunday.  I hope you have a good time at the dinner!