Author Topic: Phelps to picket (strong stomach needed)  (Read 53950 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Phelps to picket (strong stomach needed)
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2008, 12:34:49 am »
Did a gay website post their press release?  It's amusing to see the ads surrounding it.  ;)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Ain't never enough time... never enough."
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2008, 12:41:21 am »
Did you all notice their zip code?  I think THAT's what God thinks of Westboro Baptist Church.

LMFAO!! Lord, I needed that laugh.

They have gone way beyond the realm of insanity now. "Tell us where to show up to disrespect you, your son and his memory in our trademark vile manner. It's what he would have wanted."

Oh, and of course they will spread their hatred from within "a respectful proximity."

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2008, 12:42:46 am »
Did a gay website post their press release?  It's amusing to see the ads surrounding it.  ;)
Why, yes. Yes they did.  ;)

Offline smellykellyjay

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2008, 07:26:13 pm »

Us queers like to know our enemas. . . I mean, enemies. 

How pitiful is that letter?  Claiming to speak for Heath.  Just ignernt.  At least they said please. 

I say we get that guy who tried to pass himself off as Heath's dad to Tom Cruise and other celebrities to call ole Fred up and tell him that the funeral will be held somewhere in the back of beyond, send 'em on a wild goose chase.  Then, maybe that crazy crew will get lost and have to duke it out with dingoes.  I'd feel sorry for the dingoes. 
I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find, but it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind.  -- America

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2008, 12:42:29 am »

I say we get that guy who tried to pass himself off as Heath's dad to Tom Cruise and other celebrities to call ole Fred up and tell him that the funeral will be held somewhere in the back of beyond, send 'em on a wild goose chase.  Then, maybe that crazy crew will get lost and have to duke it out with dingoes.  I'd feel sorry for the dingoes. 

:laugh: :laugh:  This is great smellykelly.  It's nice to laugh a bit these days. 

But, just reading this... it strikes me... isn't it just incredible how surreal and odd this story about poor Heath has become?  An imposter posing as his Dad?  Tom Cruise?  Phelps?  Entertainment Tonight?  Etc.  How did it all come to this?
 ::) :-\

It will be nice when all the frenzy of media attention has finally moved along.  I yearn for Heath to be able to rest in peace at this point.
 :'(
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2008, 06:04:00 pm »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2008, 07:45:11 pm »
Just when you think this can't get any better:  :-X

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23145396-5012895,00.html

Well, let's see, if God hates Australia because an Australian actor played a gay man in a movie, then God must hate America -- hence, all Americans are going to hell -- because not only have any number of American actors played gay people, but also there are actual gay people here. As in every other country.

So in other words, I guess everybody in the world is going to hell.

Do they have the bed space down there? Will they have to expand? Will Satan raise all our taxes to pay for it? Will heaven suffer its own fiscal problems without any new patrons?

This raises a lot of questions.   ???

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:44 pm »
God Hates America is actually one of the core principles of their, uh, "church."

Stay with me here... God hates [homosexuals], America supposedly condones homosexuality, so God hates America. Therefore anyone who represents America (such as our soldiers) is also hated by God. Heath played a homosexual, which God hates, so God hates Heath. Heath was Australian, and Australia loves Heath, so God hates Australia. It all makes perfect sense.

If you're INSANE.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2008, 08:13:41 pm »
But wait, if you go to the website in the article, look what happens. It's great, for real:  http://godhatesaustralia.com

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2008, 08:17:15 pm »
Well, let's see. Americans won't let gay people get married or serve in the military. Yet because America supposedly "tolerates" gays (as opposed to what? never mind, I don't want to know) gay people are still responsible for sending all Americans to hell.

Seems like kind of a damned if you do, damned if you ...

Oh. Right.