Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681171 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((The High (really high) Priestess feels the chill of the WIND and hears the howl of coyotes (or was that someone singing?).  As the shameless, spotlight-seeking Warshcloth speeds off toward the Tent on the purloined Bike, she has an epiphany.))

** It's that damned treatment Madame Schwannstucker put me through!  The woman is using me as a guinea pig for her nefarious experiments!  She must be tracked down and made to undo this horrendous side effect! **

((Gathering the shreds of her couture around her, Meryl strikes off down the Mountain toward the spa, the ground shaking with her every step.))
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
And WIND, please be at my back and help me get up the Mountain or I'm gonna give YOU Flack...  ;)  **

((Agreeably, THE WIND sings))

** Did you ever know that I'm your hero,
and everything you would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for I am THE WIND beneath your folds, I am THE WIND beneath your folds. **

** It's that damned treatment Madame Schwannstucker put me through!

((Less agreeably, THE WIND thinks))

%% Someone please teach THE HIGH PRIESTESS how to umlaut the U in 'Schwannstucker.' %%
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 11:03:11 pm by Ellemeno »

vkm91941

**Hey all, Alma here, just want ya'all to know that I'm not shirking my responsibilities, it's going to be months before ya'all get to my scenes so I'm in communicato making out I mean hanging out with my hunky bodyguard Rusty**

%%::sigh:: boy oh boy just look at those abs, Ennis?  Ennis who??%%

%%and he's so nice and NORMAL...he smiles, hell he even talks%%

%% Hmmmm Yummy%%

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
(( FSD burns some calming and soothing incense, and then waves her wand over the set to restore energetic balance. ))

**  The FSD notices the chaotic atmosphere running high, as Jack and Ennis have set in motion an unbearable tension that is looking for its natural resolution in the highly anticipated and upcoming Tent Scene.  Because of her extreme energetic sensitivity, The High Priestess herself has become a conduit for this tension, resulting in an abnormally explosive growth in size.  This energy was was expected to appear in the tent scene, between our boys, but until such time as that happens, the tension is without proper discharge. **

FSD:  "The cast and crew have been warned.  Until the sexual tension between our boys has been released, the High Priestess cannot release the energy she is channeling." 

%% Hmmmm - at least not without special intervention.  %%

(( FSD calmly hurries off to consult ancient Feng Shui sages in Guilin, China. ))

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 10:37:08 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((The High (really high) Priestess feels the chill of the WIND and hears the howl of coyotes (or was that someone singing?).  As the shameless, spotlight-seeking Warshcloth speeds off toward the Tent on the purloined Bike, she has an epiphany.))

(( TERRY I-AIN'T-PURRING-AT-HER-LOINS CLOTH continues to zoom back up the Mountain for the approaching Tent Scene 1.  He is grateful for the assistance of the kind WIND at his back.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  I'm starting to feel inadequate for this Tent Scene.  I mean supposedly size doesn't matter, but look how much more impressive the HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY TALL PRIESTESS looks now.  I'd feel better about tonight if I were a beach towel instead of a warshrag.  They say it's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the lotion, er, ocean, right, JBB?   ;)  **

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 01:04:08 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((gets up and goes over by Ennis, grabs his arm with the watch and looks at it.))

Right...... Any time now.

((goes back over to the supplies and finds the other bottle a whiskey, still uncertain where the other one got off to.))

%% Hey, there's my lotion! %%

((swoops up JBB and puts it in his chest pocket, buttoning it closed after, then heads back to the fire with whiskey in hand.))

** It's allright, darlin'. s'allright.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
SCENE: Night.

YOUNG JACK:

((bleary-eyed, tosses an empty whiskey bottle behind him. A clinking sound.))

%% So that's where the other whiskey bottle went... %%

((tries to sit up and look at Ennis, who is still dozing on the other side of the fire.))

Ennis, it's too late to go up with dem sheep now. ((grimaces as he gently stands up.)) Asides, I think we're both drunk enough that any travelin' 'd be dangerous. Ain't it against the law t'operate a horse when you're 'toxicated?

((moves over to the tent and pulls the canvas flap aside))

Come on, Ennis. Get some sleep in the tent. We'll freeze out here... ((stifles a yawn, then puts his hand up to his head.)) Plenty of room in here. First 'un to get up makes coffee. We ain't gonna be fit for nothin' tomorrow without that.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 03:26:17 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
I'd feel better about tonight if I were a beach towel instead of a warshrag.  They say it's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the lotion, er, ocean, right, JBB?   ;)  **

((JBB relaxes, enjoying the warmth of YOUNG JACK as he dozes fitfully in his pocket))

%% Your damn right Terry... an' motion in the lotion is we're a gettin' tonight if that YOUNG ENNIS would just get his scrawny ass in this here don't-look-right tent. Myyyyy oh my, am I gonna see some sights tonight. %%

((JBB thinks wistfully of Terry... of the sight of that stud-warshrag roaring onto set on the NOW-VERY-TALL-PRIESTESS'S cycle))

%% Terry, me darlin', those fancy beach towels don't hold a candle to you %%

((JBB feels a faint stirring in his lid area. YOUNG JACK's pocket is suddenly uncomfortably tight...))

%% Oh my...%%  :o
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 03:31:07 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((JBB relaxes, enjoying the warmth of YOUNG JACK as he dozes fitfully in his pocket))

%% Terry, me darlin', those fancy beach towels don't hold a candle to you %%

((JBB feels a faint stirring in his lid area. YOUNG JACK's pocket is suddenly uncomfortably tight...))

%% Oh my...%%  :o

((  As he lies peacefully in the folds of ENNIS' jacket pocket, TERRY CLOTH recalls that he was fond of being fondled recently at the riverside by his Riverton cowboy.  While awarsh in this recollection, TERRY CLOTH also thinks of his good friend JBB.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

%% That trusty ol' JBB... so smooth, so warm... amazing how he fills back up so quickly after he's empty.  I'm sure glad he slid up this here Mountain ...  %%

(( TERRY CLOTH feels an unexpected warmth in his textile-icles.  ))

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 05:22:46 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Moments ago, back at the camp ....))