Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1703292 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
((After a while, the Broken Arsed Symhonic Orchestra moves on to Jacques Offenbach, and, delighted with the way things devellop on set, the Props Magician, the High Priestess, the Feng Shui Director, the Ballet Interlude Queen, director Raymille and his assistant throw a party for the whole crew and invite everybody to join in their happy dance!!))

;D

(play me!)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 11:59:13 am by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((wakes up groggily, his eyes a little more'n bloodshot. He groans and puts his hand over his forehead.))

((a little startled, notices Ennis next to him, as the events of the previous night rush into his memory. Jack blushes fiercely, his face burning in the brilliant light of the morning))

Jesus, Ennis. I made a right ass a myself last night, didn' I?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 11:01:31 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Meanwhile, JBB and Terry are recovering from their vigorous activities of the night ...
JBB is out cold ...

((JBB stirs sleepily from his sweet dreams of Terry...))

** Hot damn! That was some sweet lovin' that warshcloth gave me last night. Woooeeee... yeah!**

((JBB blushes at the memory. He turns to look at Terry's loops... now the sweetest loops in the world to him...))

**Terry, Terry, Terry...**

((JBB nuzzles further into the soft (if slightly sticky) folds of TERRY CLOTH))
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((After that incredibly exciting night, Owl Olivia treats herself to her favourite breakfirst and thinks about the things that happened...))

%% So the boys finally got at it. Was about time, I guess. But wtf is going on with my Terry Cloth and that arse lotion ?? %%

** Hey Terry, you old duster Don Clothuan! Since when do you prefer the slimy and slippery type?
Well, I guess it’s none of my business, right? **
  ::)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** Well, I've been waiting weeks for our boys to make their way to the tent, and the whole event passed me by while I was at work!   Yep, I have one of those jobs that does not include a computer and a desk.  I came back from work last night and found that I had missed every bit of the:

Looks like our boys were al-l-lmost upstaged by some Egyptian cotton and a tube of goo (good job, boys!).

And now, for a little reminiscing----

JACK'S PANTS -

(( JACK'S PANTS emit a lengthy exhalation of JACK flavored MAN-scent--  breathing had been interrupted earlier with the excitement of being bunched up and clinging to YOUNG JACK'S knees and calves and ankles.))

%%  Ha Ha-a-a-aaa!!!!  Those losers back in Lightning Flat are going to sh*t their pants be SO-O jealous when I tell'em what went on up here on Brokeback!  Not much to report last summer, but this time??  Whoo-EEE--  me and my buttons are gettin' in on some LOVIN' action, which those Lightning' Flat lederhosen losers are never gonna see.  They're probly still hangin' on the clothesline, talkin' crap about me.  Jealous.

YOUNG JACK chooses me ever' time, and I'm purty sure it has somethin' to do with my 'truck-drapin' skills.%%

SPIT IN ENNIS'S HAND -

** Don't.....  bother........   me.  I am in heaven, and don't wish to be disturbed.**

%% This is almost too much to bear....too much of a good thing...  last night....OH!! Shot forcefully from between Ennis's soft lips, into his big, dirty-sexy man hand.  And then...  *dee-e-ep breath* ....slathered all over a part of Ennis that... oh, be still my little spitty heart.....  I thought it couldn't GET any better than that until...   whoo-o-oa!!!  Look where I'm going!  OH! OH! OH-H-H!!!!  And I'm in!  So dark....so hot.....  this is SOME ride.....  WAIT what's this stuff shootin' towards me...?! 
OH-H....  oh, this is where I'M stayin'. %%

(( SPIT settles in for as long as he can ride it.))
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((After that incredibly exciting night, Owl Olivia treats herself to her favourite breakfirst and thinks about the things that happened...))

%% So the boys finally got at it. Was about time, I guess. But wtf is going on with my Terry Cloth and that arse lotion ?? %%

** Hey Terry, you old duster Don Clothuan! Since when do you prefer the slimy and slippery type?
Well, I guess it’s none of my business, right? **
  ::)

(( Weaving about onset The Morning After, TERRY CLOTH sees who looms above him.  TERRY CLOTH stumbles into a small Dream Sequence approximately four effen' years hence ... ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  No, Olwma, we're just fishin' buddies.  JBB ain't the rodent-eatin' type.  **

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 07:49:20 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
=Mika staggers groggily back to life, having been out cold for the last hours. =

**Missed the morning’s celebrations and the dancing! Was the release of all that tension did it, at first – powerful stuff, such potent residue of fireworks it would turn every self-respecting mule woozy-headed and elated enough to be walking two feet above the ground. **

= But the final blow to Mika’s senses came later in the night, when the last moan and groan from the tent had long since died down. Overcome by curiosity, Mika couldn’t help it: Peeked into the tent through those not-quite-closed flaps. Stuck the nose in too, snuffling the air. Worst mistake of many a mule-time. Was knocked out flat by the smells.=

=Semen and smoke and sweat and whiskey, wrung-out warshrag and stained jeans, saddle leather, spit, shit (had that peeing sheep possibly expanded its activities lately?) and far-from-cheap bottom soothing lotion….. =

((It's not until late the next morning Mika regains consciousness, now very anxious to fulfil those dumbass singing mule obligations. Deciding that a Broke-voiced hymn of praise clearly is overdue, Mika starts braying very softly and solemnly:))

"Morning has broken, like the first morning
Owl-hoots are spoken from that fine bird
All sheep are bleating, greeting the new day
us mules are singing, all ‘round the world

Sweet the night’s events, moonlit from heaven
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass
Praise be the hotness of the tent action
Sweet the completeness, they did it – at last!

Theirs now the sunlight, so-brightly burning
Born of the first night our boys got laid
Oh, the elation! Everyone’s yearning
for recreations each night and day…."

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Opens his eyes, rubs them and sees Jack looking at him and he cringes.))

%% Whut happened?  What did I do las'night?  Is that mule singin' Cat Stevens?%%

Uh, las' night was kinda fuzzy, bud.  Don' know if anything happened or not, can't remember much.

((Looks down in shock to see his pants around his ankles))

%% I guess your ass wuz a bit right las' night%%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((nods his head, abashedly, not willing to admit to his extreme drunkenness))

((gradually pulls himself up to a sitting position and pulls his pants up. Somehow this stirs a memory from last night: The warmth of Ennis firmly against his body as they were sleeping.))

%% Where'd that come from? ... What's this gonna mean? %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((As the moon rises to her zenith, the High Priestess, now 50 feet tall and wearing only her skivvies, which have inexplicably grown larger with her, thunders down the Mountain toward the lights of town.  She turns to look back as a huge fireworks display goes off.))

%% Ah, the rituals worked!  I haven't lost my touch.  That's one helluva climax! %%

((Suddenly, a sheep trailer comes roaring up the dirt road, Lucise Indapaddock at the wheel.  He screeches to a halt just in time to avoid crashing into the gigantic Priestess.))

** Hey, watch where you're going! **

((Indapaddock stumbles out of the truck and looks up--and up, and up--dumbfounded.))

** Yeah, it's me.  Don't ask!  I'd hitch a ride down the mountain with you, but I don't think the truck would survive it.  **

((Meryl picks up the stunned sheepherder))

** I'm on a mission here.  I can get down to town quicker if you tell me what roads to take.   We're heading to the spa!  Hey, don't pass out on me now!**

((Meryl gives the hapless Lucise a shake and heads off down the road.))

Ich bin ein Brokie...