Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681295 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(( Terry Cloth drapped all over his Golden Rack, dreams about the BAM Deluxe Edition DVD...

))

((TERRY CLOTH was already grateful that he did not get pulled off of his Golden Rack by Janitorial Services to clean up the chi spill in aisle 6.  Now that he sees the planned Deluxe Edition DVD release, he uses his own corner to dab the tears of gratitude and humility out of his eyes.  TERRY CLOTH sets aside his plans to join JOLLY MINISTER and the Church of the Laundry Day Textiles, and decides to remain on the B.A.M. set with his beloved cast members and crew ... much to their collective chagrin.  NEW CONTINUITY DIRECTOR goes off in search of BASQUE SHEPHERD'S HOOK.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:57:06 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((Not wishing to be recast as DENTAL FLOSS for BEAR, TERRY CLOTH, clutching his cherished Golden Rack, desperately flees the set of B.A.M.  No BASQUE SHEPHERD'S HOOK necessary.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 05:22:44 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD strategically places incense and candles throughout set to calm energy and encourage Warshcloth to return to set.  This production (and it seems Mr. Raymille as well) needs the Warshrag ready to standby in any event.  ))

**  OK, Terry Cloth Warshrag.  It's safe to return to the set.  C'mon...please?  **
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Sometime in the night before Ennis and Jack's hunting expedition))

YOUNG JACK:

((Trying to sleep, keeps shifting around in his puptent. Wakes up eventually and gets out of the tent, looking down at the dying embers of the campfire, still glowing in the dark night.))

%% Hell. I'm tryin' to sleep but I can't stop thinking about what delicious treats Ennis and me'll uncover tomorrow ..., I mean dig up..., I mean hunt down.... Surely there's a word out there that doesn't make me think of that. %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
**Shout-out to Miss Anke Spanky from the High Priestess:

If you can tear yourself away from Mondo Soccer for a moment, you may notice that a valuable Sacred Relic is on the loose!  He may be in danger of falling into the hands of unscrupulous E-Bay traders at this very moment!  Please corral MR. TERRY CLOTH and return him to me for Blessing and restoration to the Sacred Relic Room immediately!
  >:(

Should Mr. Raymille wish to expand Mr. CLOTH's role, which seems entirely possible, a special Indulgence may be applied for on his behalf.   8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
**Thank you, Ms. Continuity, for your efforts to rein in all our enthusiastic ac-tors!  Our expanding group is understandably exuberant in our desire to both present and enjoy our unfolding, extra juicy version of 'two lads on a mountain'.   We may need to incorporate your idea of going back to certain scenes and presenting them as flashbacks or dream sequences.  I know Mr. Raymille doesn't want his actors to complain too much, especially if they're going to be barging into his trailer and interrupting his ....'special coaching' of certain characters with sky blue eyes or a million denier smile.  Our 'BEAR' actor will not be available until tomorrow, and Cigar Butt/Pants/Spit's time for dalliance online will be severely curttailed starting tomorrow (back to work?!  ...my real job?  Don't they know my allegiance is to Mr. Raymille?)  I'll try to keep up with my duties on the set, even if it overworks me to the point of getting hot and sweaty and needing a certain fine warshrag to dab dry my dewy parts.    ::)**

%% That warshrag just keeps increasing in value with each additional fluid it mops up, not to mention all the 'goobly bits' it has seen....   nobody's going to outbid ME over at eBay...%%
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
RECAP
= Thankyou to the efforts of the Continuity Director!  It has been gently suggested by the PRODUCER that I may wish to assist in getting this production back on some sort of track **apparently Mel Gibson's suggestion in reality ** %%Who does he think he is sticking his nose in, GOD?!%% so here is an update on the VERY clear path that yesterday's performance ran! =

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 08:29:37 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((nods))

**It's good to see you're right on top a things.... as usual.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

%%  The Boss has done it again!
I wonder if his 'casting on the couch' skills are THIS excellent .. Hmmm..
%%