Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681210 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((smiles down at the dog.))

%% Nothing's wrong with the herd. The dog did wander an awful long way off just to be with 'em. %%

Alright, bud, stay over here at the edge of the clearin'.

** And if Ennis tries to get away, go and jump on him. **

((Turns back towards Ennis.))

It ain't too cold, Ennis. The mornin's warmin' up fast. You can take off your jacket if ya want. The lesson'd go easier then, I think.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:53:38 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
YOUNG ENNIS:

The sheep are fine. Try again.

((Brings the gun back up to Jack's eye level.))

Take your time, make sure you got the aim right...

%% I'm probably supposed to move away now. %%

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
JACK'S PANTS -

%% ENNIS' PANTS are touching me!!!!  I can feel his zipper rubbing up between my two back pockets,  and....  now it's....  they're BOTH..... ...oh-h, man....  here we go again....   whoo-EEE!  Talk about double the pleasure! %%

:o
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline YaadPyar

** FSD realizes that blue heeler's appearance is an indication of good fortune for our boys Jack & Ennis, in the ancient tradition of Feng Shui Fu Dogs.  **

** Fu Dogs are specially made for those who adore beauty. The male has a globe under his paws while the female has a child under her paws. This pair of dogs are smiley and are extremely obedient creatures to their owners. This ancient guardians have been used as potent protectors and to help out working people who are not at home most of the time. **

%%  FSD thinks she's really gotta find a way to make these posts a little funnier....  %%
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 10:22:00 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((With Ennis's jacket off, only a few layers of cloth seperated his naked body from Ennis's. He could feel the wamth of his breath, his skin, smell the provocative fragrance of Ennis's flesh, a musky odor combined with the scent of leather and cigarettes.))

%% This is incredible. %%

((completely closes his eyes to revel in Ennis's arms, taking as much time as Ennis was offering him, even daring to lean back a little into Ennis's chest.))

((to PANTS))

**Yeah, I hope you're enjoying this. **

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
%%blue heeler, having been banished to sleep with the sheep, despite the friendly ruffle of hair and act of friendshp from the two humans, wanders off by himself and says%%

WOOF!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
YOUNG ENNIS:

%% I told him to take his time, but is this too much? Am I enjoying this too much? Did he just lean into me? %%

Uh, Jack? Anytime now....

%% Dammit. %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Nods and moves forward a bit, starting))

Right. Um, I think you're a little close, watch out for the recoil.

%% Damn it. We gotta get a move on. I'm gettin too hungry to stand. %%

((Using the fine directions that Ennis provided him, aims the rifle and shoots the glass bottle, shards splinterin' everywhere.))

Well whadya know?

((Turns suddenly to Ennis with a grin, realizing they're still standing very close together. Ennis's warm brown eyes that any one could melt into.))

((a little hoarsely)) Let's go see if we can find some game.

((takes a few steps away, back toward the LOW STARTLE-POINT HORSE, hesitantly, not really wanting to enlarge the gap between them))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ....
Somewhere up on Broken Arsed mountain, two hungry cowboys take hours to kill an elk,  ...however on the other side of the mountain lies another abandoned, over-used couch ... poorly hidden behind the bushes ..))

%%
Half of the movie's bugdet will eventually go to replacing our Randy Handy Director's couches!  Damn!  Just how busy has The Boss been anyway?? 
Does he really think that a couch covered in huge white stains like that will not be discovered much sooner than later? 
 ???
%%

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 10:57:04 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** We need "Thus Spake Zarathustra" playing there. Also known as "Theme From 2001" **

** Someone cue the Music Supervisor**