Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681481 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
** Well that's alright then.. Nothing wrong with bananas, just gonna get sick of 'em before we get off this mountain, no doubt. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
** And drinks all round for a simply Faaaaaaabulous days performing!  Shots for all!**

LET'S GET LEGLESS AND DANCE!

** Splendid work everyone **
       !
       !
       !

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B56357BB589BDAAF
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 01:18:19 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
==HEADS UP PEOPLE!!!  THE NEXT SCENE (AFTER THIS ONE FINISHES) IS:

SCENE # 18 - ENNIS' SPONGE BATH (NC17)

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE TO REPORT TO THE SET AS SOON AS THE SCENE PRIOR COMMENCES:

Warsh Rag
Jack
Jack’s Pants
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
Jack’s cigarette
Can opener
Can o’ BetterMost
Bar of soap
Pot of hot water

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
%%  As Jacks' Zipper, I wonder if I should make straining noises whenever he gets an erection?    Nah!  He's 19 yrs old.  That would be every 10 minutes!  %%

** Mr. Raymille?  Could you have your assistant make some hasty arrangements for a meeting between JACK'S PANTS and JACK'S ZIPPER?  JACK'S ZIPPER will have to make some most emphatic changes in his 'inner monologue' for the PANTS/ZIPPER scenes, primarily because..  JACK'S PANTS have a button-fly front!  Ennis, on the other hand...um...does have a zipper (according to the concensus on another thread in Bettermost!).  So...if JACK'S ZIPPER would like to take on the role of JACK'S BUTTON-FLY.....   he needs to start rehearsing with PANTS very closely.  As JACK'S PANTS and JACK'S BUTTON-FLY, straining together and silently, yet swiftly, unbuttoning and buttoning is just part of our job.  So save your 'zippery sounds' for the OTHER pair of pants, cowboy.  >:(   (  ;D )

JACK'S PANTS -

%%  Every 10 F'in minutes?  Now, that's what *I'm* talkin' about....     wait...   what AM I talkin' about?!  Ten SECONDS is more like it, what with all this .30-30 Tutorial goin' on...   and then they go an eat bananas like they was a coupla strippers named 'Ennistasia' and 'Jackie-Big-OH'...  they never went up there to hunt!  (No huntin' goin' on, but guns goin' off just the same....good thing I AM nice and absorbant.  ::) ) %%
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
%%Damnit, I need to peel it first%%

ROFL!!!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
= I have consulted with the wardrobe department and they tell me that it's a new invention called 'ziputtons'.  It's an innovative approach created for the entertainment industry to contain Actor's gooblies, as too many significant others were noticing their thesbo partners getting all 'real life' during their love scenes, and it was costing the production companies a fortune in downtime as the arguments worked their way onto set.  In his greed wisdom, our Producer agreed to trial the ziputtons during this production %% for a rediculous fee %%. I am confident that you, as mature and flexible Actors will make wonderful strides in adapting to the wonderous 'ziputtons' and use your own judgement as to when and where erectile straining sounds will be appropriate.  =

I call upon our High Preistess to bless the 'Ziputton' and all that stands behind it!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
**Mr. Raymille?  MR. RAYMILLLLE!!  Where ARRRE you?  You know I need your help with the....  OH!  There you are!  Looks like I've interrupted your 'B.A.M. Production' business meeting....   I'll come back later.  Carry on. **

%% Whoo-eee look at the 'suits' all lined up there, lookin' fine.  There's Mr. Producer, lookin' good...  well, heck, ALL of 'em dressed so purty and coordinated, just for a B.A.M. meeting--  high class, I'll tell ya what.  But, Celeste was right, though, Mr. Raymille should NOT wear that black tie with his snazzy red shirt.%%
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
**Meanwhile, back in her uncle's Riverton bar, where she is collecting glasses (rather than pulling pints as she is too young!):

~~ Cassie:

*sings*

The hills are alive with the sound of music
The songs they have sung for a thousand years
The hills fill my heart with the sound of music

My heart wants to sing every song it hears
My heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds
That rise from the lake to the trees
My heart wants to sigh like the chimes
That flies from a church on a breeze
To laugh like a brook when it trips
And falls over stone on its way
To sing through the night
Like a lark who is learning to pray
I'll go to the hills when my heart is lonely
I know I will hear what I've heard before
My heart will be blessed with the sound of music
And I'll sing once more

*stops singing* ~~

%%Hmm, I have a strange urge for bananas. wonder why that is?%%

~~Uncle, Uncle?? Do we have some banana pie on the munu today?~~

~~Uncle:

Naw, but we do have some apple pie, you want that?? Yer Aunt picked them off our tree yesterday. That tree had apples on them the size o' balls.~~

~~Cassie:

Oh, no, I'll pass. But thank you.  For some reason apple pie makes me cry. ~~

((Uncle looks at her as if she is mad))

~~ It's a thing. OKAY! Harrummpph ~~

((Goes off collecting glasses noisly.))

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
I can see this string of saliva is gonna be all dired up by the time it comes on the scene...
It's 1 A.M. and I have to go take a shower, so when my shrink tomnorrow says" I TOLD you to get some mood-stableizing pills or you'd get fired", I will at least smell good.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Ellemeno

THE ASSISTANT:

** We've had an effen' week to say some little word about this, but I only just realized, we need a HARMONICA.  Anybody up for it?  Free ride and get blown by Jack two, three times a day.  You'll need to be a little bent to make it work, but no need to be broken in two. **