Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681408 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Tries to stand, but notices legs like jelly..Hears Jack toss the empty bottle and looks around for more.))

If there ain't no mo' whiskey, I should jes' head on up to them sheep.

(( Again tries to stand, now looking at Jack starting to stand.))

%% He wants me to go in that tent.  Hmmm.. mebbe I should. Cold as a ho's heart out here.  (burps)  Whew.. so drunk.. mebbe not. Don't know, would really like to have me some a that Twist. %%

((Looks up to see a beautiful full moon and craves what he thinks he can't have.))

Uh, s'ok, bud, I'll jes' catch some sleep out here.  Bring me one of them blankets, will ya.  I should be a'right. Too late for them sheep now.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((JBB's... er... 'discomfort' grows. He shuffles restlessly in YOUNG JACK's pocket, waiting to be set free))

%% Goddammit YOUNG ENNIS, get yer ass in here! My man's near fallin' asleep after all that whiskey! **

((JBB wriggles frantically, trying to keep YOUNG JACK awake))

** Mr Twist, you need some sweet softness restored to your posterior? Mr Twist?? MR TWIIIIIIIIST!!!!! **

((JBB sighs heavily. Begins humming 'The Arse-Cream's Lament' softly. Says wistfully...))

** Oh Terry... **
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis notices that there is still some whiskey left. Looks over to Jack, stands up))

Hey, bud, how's about one last swig b'fore ya hit the tent? Hate ta finish it ma self.

%% I may have plans for this boy, I need to put some more whiskey in em%%

(( Ennis, not being able to stand so long, crawls over to Jack with a big grin))

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( TERRY CLOTH tosses about in ENNIS' coat pocket which no longer fully contains him.  TERRY CLOTH has undergone a highly unmentionable, unmodulated swelling.  Now the size of a hand towel, TERRY CLOTH takes matters into his own hands ... because someone around here needs to take something into someone's hands at this point  ;) ... and begins crawling toward the tent.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  That JBB is sure mighty fine-lookin' ... wouldn't mind wrapping myself around him and Twistin' his cap off...  ;)  **
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:18:45 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK

((grins at Ennis and staggers over to Ennis after gettin' an extra blanket))

Sure, why not? I ain't horsin' anywhere tomorrow.

((accepts the bottle from Ennis and winks at him. Takes a last swig.))

Certain you don't wanna sleep in the tent? It's gonna get real cold out here, and we can keep the tent warm an' all.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

((JBB is still wriggling in the pocket of YOUNG JACK. JACK's pocket is almost at bursting point  ;). In fact, several stiches have broken and the seams are a-comin' undone))

** Grrrrr... ummmmphhhh... ahhhahhhackkk... argggggghhhhhh...haaaaaa! **

((JBB emerges, Hulk-like, from YOUNG JACK's pocket, which now hangs from the shirt at a rather jaunty angle))

%% Where's that Warsh Cloth? Now hang on a dang second there, Tubey. You an' Terry got a wonderful friendship goin' there. You don't know if he feels tha same way. Think, boy, think. Don't let your lid do the talkin'...%%

((JBB sits on YOUNG Jack's chest, wondering what to do...))

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis unsteadily stands up and follows Jack toward the tent...wondering why Terry is so fluffy in his pocket..))

%%Hmmm... don't remember this warshrag being this bulky, aww mebbe I'm jes' drunk.))

Ya know, bud mebbe I am better off sleepin' in the tent.  Really cold out here, wouldn' wanna freeze or nuthin.

(( Heart beating fast, he squeezes his loyal cloth and enters the tent))
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 09:06:34 pm by DeeDee »

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Don't let your lid do the talkin'...%%[/b]

TERRY CLOTH:

%%  Not when yer lotion can do the walkin'...  %%
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((holds the tent flap open for Ennis, but there's still barely enough room for them to squeeze through the opening together.))

((As Ennis passes through, Jack reaches out his hand to Ennis's neck, pulling him closer to his body in the tent entrance. He can feel Ennis's breath against his skin, smell the cigarettes and whiskey and that clean soapy smell mixed with leather. Ennis mouth is barely inches from his own. Jack focuses intently on Ennis's mouth, letting his hand come up to Ennis's face and brushing his knuckles against his scratchy jawline.))

((After a second of stillness, Jack looks fully into Ennis's eyes, presses his thighs and groin against Ennis's, feeling the hard arousal beneath him.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

JBB:

%% Oh boy, oh boy. He's  in the tent. Be cool, be cool **

((JBB Begins to hyperventilate. Lotion begins to seep from his lid))