Author Topic: What's for breakfast/lunch/supper?  (Read 1002944 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: What's for breakfast/lunch/supper?
« Reply #580 on: April 24, 2010, 07:39:51 pm »
Breakfast today was a granola bar.

Lunch was a salad at Salad Works.

Dinner was a salad I made myself.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #581 on: April 24, 2010, 07:44:24 pm »
I think better choices can be found at Wendy's friend. As I recall, they have some salads. Next time, try a burger or fish sandwich, and throw away the bun. No fries or diet cokes. Salad and a bottled water would be much better. Or have some iced tea or lemonade, or both.  :)

They have baked potatoes too. I get those with chives -- no butter -- but... yeah. Sour cream sometimes.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #582 on: September 22, 2010, 11:56:46 am »

I just had an apple fritter for lunch.  Not such a healthy choice, I know... but today I have a major sweet tooth situation going on.
 ;D
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #583 on: September 22, 2010, 12:25:52 pm »
fixed a complete breakfast for Dusty before he left for his office - eggs, bacon, toast, fruit preserves, juice, tea

leaving now to have lunch at a club with friend, probably caesar salad, iced tea

supper will be my special red wine spaghetti sauce, pasta, homemade bread, zucchini casarole,  and part of a Braum's icecream cake.

reception tonight, so I willl probably grab some cheese crackers, and dip and maybe a highball (only one), Dusty will guzzle a few beers in boredom.

Dusty will snack on something life threatening such as fried chocolate pies, and I will just nod off on the couch.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2010, 01:17:28 pm »
Wow, fried chocolate pies? I can hardly imagine such a thing! Whenever I'm tempted to eat something like that in the evening, I just go to bed and read a book until the feeling goes away!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2010, 03:57:51 pm »
Wow, fried chocolate pies? I can hardly imagine such a thing! Whenever I'm tempted to eat something like that in the evening, I just go to bed and read a book until the feeling goes away!
good for you! they are addictive - you have seen fruit filled fried pies? they are just like them, except filled with chocolate pudding.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #586 on: October 04, 2010, 06:46:41 pm »
Breakfast today was some Cinnamon Bun yogurt.

Lunch was a salad with some seafood.

Dinner was chicken parm with brown rice.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #587 on: October 06, 2010, 03:46:26 am »
    I am very proud of you and all the people that have joined the project to try and give a
good boost and self esteem for the kids that are having issues in school or whereever else that
they are running into other kids that give them a hard time or bad self immage because of the
sexual identity that they have gotten in the teen age or the intermediate age level.    They
just need to know the choices that they have made are not truly a choice.  It is the same as
if you said you chose to have been born in a certain month, or with dark hair, or anything that
you actually dont choose.  You cant choose the sexual orientation, any more than you can choose your parents.  That is just a ridiculous idea.  It is all a very ignorant thought.  People are so stupid that make those kinds of ideas.  Being gay is just a way you are born.  You cant have a choice in it.  People used to have that idea and didnt know better, but there has been plenty of research done now days that there is no reason for people to have those ideas, and
talk about it as if it is a fact.  When they go to the extent of picking on kids, or acting out in
mean and spiteful ways, to the degree that they commit suicide because they are so unhappy.  Then there is time for something to be done about that kind of behavior.
   I am proud and happy by all the people that are now acting in a way of encouragement toward these unhappy children.  I happen to know the pain and horror of having a family member do that.  Suicide is exactly what its called.  "A permanent solution, to a temporary problem."  Thanks to you and all the rest of the people that are throwing their support behind all the people who are having this problem.  Good on ya.  Janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #588 on: October 06, 2010, 10:12:09 pm »
Breakfast: bagel and cream cheese with coffee (with skim milk)

Lunch: Veggie burger with fruit salad and tea

Dinner: Ramen noodles (don't ask... I had a weird craving) and green beans.  And white wine.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #589 on: October 07, 2010, 01:23:18 pm »
homemade pancakes for breakfast

lunch is some homemade bread that just came out of the oven, and probably some salmon salad, and cucumbers

supper will be at the Hoffbrau with friends - I will pig out on the German food I love.