Author Topic: Gay Marriage Sinks Miss California's shot at Crown  (Read 136599 times)

injest

Re: Gay Marriage Sinks Miss California's shot at Crown
« Reply #370 on: May 08, 2009, 11:46:56 pm »
I hope she keeps her crown and joins all the dozens of Miss Whateverstates that have gone before her and who we do not know or care about.

injest

« Reply #371 on: May 08, 2009, 11:47:32 pm »
and I hope Perez finds something productive to do with his time...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #372 on: May 09, 2009, 12:53:15 am »
I hope she doesn't lose her crown over this.

As much as I despise the hypocritical little bitch, it still strikes me as wrong that she might lose her title over something she did before she became a contestant--provided she had no role in the photos becoming public now.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #373 on: May 09, 2009, 05:30:29 pm »
and I hope Perez finds something productive to do with his time...

Well, I'm following him on Twiitter and according to his 'tweets', he just spent a couple of days with his mom at the Biltmore Hotel in Santa Barbara loooved it!  They spent a relaxing time being spa-pampered, he should be back in LA now but his mom stayed there for anoter day. ;D 

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2009, 07:02:00 am »
Well, I'm following him on Twiitter and according to his 'tweets', he just spent a couple of days with his mom at the Biltmore Hotel in Santa Barbara loooved it!  They spent a relaxing time being spa-pampered, he should be back in LA now but his mom stayed there for anoter day. ;D 

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline oilgun

« Reply #375 on: May 10, 2009, 11:20:41 am »
I doubt very much Perez knows what 'something productive' truly is. The guy is a big time loser. One productive endeavor he could pursue is taking butch lessons; even if he got a D-, he'd be better off.  ;D

And it finally comes out., the real reason he is so reviled.

::)

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies
« Reply #376 on: May 10, 2009, 01:45:31 pm »
And it finally comes out., the real reason he is so reviled.

You mean this is the first time on Bettermost anyone has communicated that they don't like Perez Hilton because he's a queen??

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the fact that he's a gossip "writer" puts him at near the bottom of the humanity heap right off the bat. He gets an even lower rating from me because he's so bitchy. The fact that he publicly presents an effeminate stereotype of homosexual men is just icing on the cake, and it takes him down a notch further.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #377 on: May 11, 2009, 11:56:18 am »
Lying Is Biblically Correct

http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/11/carrie-prejean-whos-the-boob-now/

Those topless photos of Miss USA California Carrie Prejean were taken after she turned 18, according to one of her former pageant sponsors. This contradicts Carrie's position that she posed for the pics when she was only 17.

We obtained an email sent by the sponsor (we were asked not to use his name) and he says Carrie sent him one of the topless photos after January 6, 2009, asking "if she was in good enough shape for the Miss USA Pageant." The date is significant, because that's the day Carrie got a boob job. The former sponsor says the pic was post boob job and she was well over 18.

TMZ obtained 4 topless photos a week ago. Her rep contacted us and said Carrie's position was that she was naive at the time she posed. Then we got a second email stating she was only 17. As a result we did not publish the photos. But the sponsor says he's positive they were taken when Carrie was a full-grown adult.

UPDATE 9:40 AM ET Carrie Prejean will NOT be stripped of her crown today. There's a news conference at 2:00 PM ET by the peeps from the Miss California USA pageant, but they won't be pulling the plug on Carrie. That's Donald's decision, and he'll make it tomorrow.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline oilgun

« Reply #378 on: May 11, 2009, 12:13:21 pm »
So let make bets on what decision The Donald ( :P) will make.  (Whichever one gets him more publicity I imagine....)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #379 on: May 11, 2009, 03:37:00 pm »
Miss California Blames Satan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/11/carrie-prejean-satan-was_n_201687.html

As Miss California Carrie Prejean's fate is being decided by Miss USA pageant owner Donald Trump, who has called a Tuesday morning press conference to announce if she'll keep her crown or will lose it due to contract violations, Prejean is keeping busy talking to Dr. James Dobson about how Satan tried to tempt her with a question about gay marriage at the Miss USA pageant.

She is a guest Monday and Tuesday on "Focus on the Famiy," as TMZ is revealing just how badly she lied about the topless photos she took. She took not only more than one (obviously), which she lied about, but she took them this year, not when she was 17.

An exchange with Dobson:

Dobson: Why did you give the answer you did with regard to the affirmation of marriage?

Prejean: . . . I felt as though Satan was trying to tempt me in asking me this question. And then God was in my head and in my heart saying, "Do not compromise this. You need to stand up for me and you need to share with all these people . . . you need to witness to them and you need to show that you're not willing to compromise that for this title of Miss USA."

And I knew right here that it wasn't about winning. It was about being true to my convictions.

Meanwhile, thedirty.com keeps finding more (pre-free implants) shots of Prejean. They just found old photos of her with alleged hook-up Michael Phelps, whom she supposedly met in Las Vegas. Phelps denied a relationship

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”