Author Topic: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware  (Read 1238549 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #720 on: September 15, 2006, 01:44:54 pm »
JPW: you have FILM FOOTAGE of Jake naked? How do you rate? (Sniff...)

Do you also have Earl's boots--Jack's face? (not to change the subject...shudder...)
Sorry. I meant that I have a copy of "BB Story to Screenplay".
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:11:11 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #721 on: September 15, 2006, 02:16:29 pm »
Oh. Oh well, there's always fanfiction.net and LiveJournal: Dreaming, Lead me to Your Door, Conjugating Jake, anything by Belgianboy, A Love Born of Steel, Through the Veil of Time...The laramie Saga.. Human Int3erest, Two crows Joy (I'd KILL for that title...) It's  a wonder my computer screen doesn't melt. And that's tyhe trut'

I've recently written 4 stories with , like, no sex in them--and guess what? very few people read them! Now why do you suppose that is, Jack?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #722 on: September 15, 2006, 02:21:55 pm »
Oh. Oh well, there's always fanfiction.net and LiveJournal: Dreaming, Lead me to Your Door, Conjugating Jake, anything by Belgianboy, A Love Born of Steel, Through the Veil of Time...The laramie Saga.. Human Int3erest, Two crows Joy (I'd KILL for that title...) It's  a wonder my computer screen doesn't melt. And that's tyhe trut'

I've recently written 4 stories with , like, no sex in them--and guess what? very few people read them! Now why do you suppose that is, Jack?

The ones I have written don't really either, just between the lines and between the scenes. I do have a small but loyal following.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #723 on: September 15, 2006, 05:24:38 pm »
Ennis thinking: that Jack sure isn't hard ta look at. 'Specially those hind quarters of his.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 10:59:22 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #724 on: September 15, 2006, 10:23:47 pm »
jake: Anyone..have a spare nose?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #725 on: September 16, 2006, 08:37:45 pm »
Here are some reruns frome "Fantasy"

Ennis to Jack: "Um Jack, ever hear of 'Weight Watchers'? Ah...I was just thinking...Look here I just found this flier in my pack, don't know how it got there, musta' flew in or somethin', Here why don't you.....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 08:39:46 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #726 on: September 16, 2006, 08:38:55 pm »
Ennis thinking to himself:
Thought Jack was goin' to punch me when I said 'Weight Watchers'. Don't he ever look in the mirror? And why hasn't he taken off that hat of his? Sure hope he ain't be goin' bald. What'll I do then?

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #727 on: September 16, 2006, 08:44:08 pm »
Ennis thinking: Ah guess now wouldn't be a good time to mention the gym membership

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #728 on: September 16, 2006, 08:46:39 pm »
Ennis thinking:

Even when he's fat and mad, Jack's still the prettiest man I know.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #729 on: September 16, 2006, 08:48:30 pm »
Ennis: I'm sorry Jack, I didn't mean what I said about weight watchers and not lettin' ya ride my horses anymore.  Tell ya what, Joe Agguire boards his horse at the ranch fer awhile now. Me 'n him's friendly enough now he'll let me borrow his fer next time.