Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 370503 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #370 on: October 21, 2007, 03:05:08 pm »

oh my eyes Jess, that visual is very gross............ ;D

It's very gross looking to me too Janice!  :P

Yuck.

Jess, I completely sympathize with you here.  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2007, 05:34:11 pm »
Bitch of the Day:

Sadistic food servers.

I just ran over to my local Central Market deli to pick up some lunch and dinner and on my way out, laden with my purse and grocery bag, noticed a gelato stand - and now that I'm free to get ill at my leisure, unlike a recent trip (more on that later in my "Girl in Paris" thread) - decided to stop and get a small cone.

I never carry cash, I always pay with debit card.

So while the transaction is going on, it is very obvious I'm struggling to pay electornically with one hand, inputting my info, etc while carrying my stuff in the other.  The guy just stands there with my cone, looking at me.

Then the moron hands me my cone in my only free hand while I fumbled to put my wallet away.  It starts dripping on my hand.  I give him a helpless look,

"Napkins?"

"On the counter."  And he just turns and walks away.

Shithead.  >:( >:( >:(

injest

« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2007, 09:48:21 pm »
oh that STINKS! was it a GOOD cone though??

at least??

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2007, 10:03:46 pm »
Bitch of the Day:

Sadistic food servers.

I just ran over to my local Central Market deli to pick up some lunch and dinner and on my way out, laden with my purse and grocery bag, noticed a gelato stand - and now that I'm free to get ill at my leisure, unlike a recent trip (more on that later in my "Girl in Paris" thread) - decided to stop and get a small cone.

I never carry cash, I always pay with debit card.

So while the transaction is going on, it is very obvious I'm struggling to pay electornically with one hand, inputting my info, etc while carrying my stuff in the other.  The guy just stands there with my cone, looking at me.

Then the moron hands me my cone in my only free hand while I fumbled to put my wallet away.  It starts dripping on my hand.  I give him a helpless look,

"Napkins?"

"On the counter."  And he just turns and walks away.

Shithead.  >:( >:( >:(

I'm a little confused.  How is it the server's fault that you didnt set your packages down before ordering an ice cream cone?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

injest

« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2007, 10:12:20 pm »
Generally in this thread we don't do analysis...the nature of a B**** is that it is just a personal irritation.

Think Pet Peeves...

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2007, 08:04:30 pm »
I'm a little confused.  How is it the server's fault that you didnt set your packages down before ordering an ice cream cone?

I wasn't holding my packages, I was holding onto my purse and the cart containing my paid-for groceries, since if you live in some parts of town, can take a quick hike when you're not paying attention.  The counter wasn't big enough to set my purse down in front of me like I normally do, so I had my purse dangling through my left arm, my left hand on my cart, my right hand holding my wallet and trying to work the debit card machine, put my card back in my wallet, then in my purse, while the guy is handing me a cone of ice cream.  Most places - my first boyfriend used to work at a Baskin Robbins - have a courtesy cone holder.  They wrap it with a paper towel and stick it in this holder while the money transaction is being done.  Then you can pick it up at your leisure.

Not this place!   >:( >:(

Hope that's clearer!

And yes, it was worth it, a nice cinnamon ice-cream (cooking cinnamon, not kid's cinnamon candy)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2007, 08:59:20 pm »
And yes, it was worth it, a nice cinnamon ice-cream (cooking cinnamon, not kid's cinnamon candy)

Yum -- that sounds good -- I've never had cinnamon ice-cream.

My bitch for the day is.......I hate when people take off work when they don't need to and I have to do their job and mine.   :-\

And.......friends who go on elaborate vacations, buy fancy furniture, and eat out daily, but whine to me that they can't make their house payment. I don't care how they spend their money---just keep it to yourself when you can't pay your bills, especially when you never deny yourself anything. Sorry. I showed little compassion.  :P

That's all for now. Thank you for allowing me to vent.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2007, 03:44:10 am »
Yum -- that sounds good -- I've never had cinnamon ice-cream.

My bitch for the day is.......I hate when people take off work when they don't need to and I have to do their job and mine.   :-\

And.......friends who go on elaborate vacations, buy fancy furniture, and eat out daily, but whine to me that they can't make their house payment. I don't care how they spend their money---just keep it to yourself when you can't pay your bills, especially when you never deny yourself anything. Sorry. I showed little compassion.  :P

That's all for now. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2007, 08:21:22 am »

How do you do it? If I eat an ice-cream I immediately get sick (I'm also lactose intolerant)  :-\  It's so horrible because I LOOOVE ice-cream, pizza, and cheese. And those lactaid pills do absolutely nothing to me. They did for a while but not anymore. My doctor said it gets worse with time and it was better that I completely cut dairy products off my diet. And I did. I now eat soy made ice-cream. My sister says it's pretty similar to milk ice-cream.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2007, 10:30:40 am »

So sorry Natalie..I know that it must be awful to have food allergies..I have environmental ones, but not
really a bad reaction to any foods..   That sucks..

Beautiful mind