Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367600 times)

injest

Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2007, 07:55:36 pm »
DEL!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you just described MY sister!!

is this the one you are going to Paris with??

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2007, 07:58:01 pm »
DEL!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you just described MY sister!!

is this the one you are going to Paris with??

Yep.  She dragged her feet on getting the reservation, so we lost out on the nicer hotel..but this is HER trip, not mine, so if we end up mugged in a crack hotel because she didn't act quick enough - after all my stories about how difficult it was to find available hotels - I hope she enjoys.  :P

I would SO like to travel alone.

injest

« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2007, 08:00:40 pm »
Yep.  She dragged her feet on getting the reservation, so we lost out on the nicer hotel..but this is HER trip, not mine, so if we end up mugged in a crack hotel because she didn't act quick enough - after all my stories about how difficult it was to find available hotels - I hope she enjoys.   :P

I would SO like to travel alone.

ROTF!!

you will have a good time....just take some gum so when you grit your teeth you wont hurt yourself!!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2007, 08:01:30 pm »
ROTF!!

you will have a good time....just take some gum so when you grit your teeth you wont hurt yourself!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2007, 04:27:22 am »
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bitch of the day - people who ask for favors, then want the favor their way and get pissed off if they don't get it!!!!

Hello!!!!  YOU'RE the one who needs MY help!  YOUR job is to make it as easy as possible for me to do you this favor!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister called a few weeks ago.  She is having oral surgery this Friday and needed someone to drive her home - anesthesia you know.  I'd have to leave work early, but that's fine, I understand.  I told her, no problem.

I tell my boss I need to leave early, have been working extra this week to make up the time I'm going to miss.

Then, just this afternoon, it suddenly occurs to me that it will be very uncomfortable for her - who just had oral surgery done - to jounce around in my Jeep as I drive her home.

So I call to ask her about this.

Her: Oh, I thought we'd just leave your car there overnight.
Me:  Uh, no.
Her:  It's a nice strip mall.
Me:  Um, no.  Why don't we leave YOUR car there?  It's a nice strip mall.
Her:  I'm not going to leave MY car there!
Me:  Well, I'm not leaving my car there.
Her:  You know, just forget it, just forget it.
Me:  No, I'm willing to work with you on this.  I had a crappy day anyway, my car died at the gas station this morning, I had to call a tow truck...

I went on and on about how my car acted up that morning, how Sprint told me on the phone that my calling card did not work when I was trying to call for a tow truck and call my job to tell them I'd be late, blah blah blah and how maybe it would be better to have a friend drop her off and that way...

Suddenly it dawns on me that I'm talking to empty air.  She hung up on me back after she said 'forget it!'

SHE needed the favor, but she got pissed off because I didn't just go along with her plans.  She thought I was being unreasonable because I didn't want to leave my car overnight in a strange place and hung up on me.  Plans she made and then neglected to tell me and then she gets all drama queen on me.

I don't play that mind-game shit.  I'm not her ex-husband (to whom she did this kind of stuff all the time).  No skin off my nose.  She needs the ride, not me.

SO pisses me off.  She does this ALL the time.

:P

OK, thanks, I feel better now.

You als o just described my sister to a tee too!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2007, 08:37:34 am »
Tell you what, you all are making me glad I'm an only child, for once!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #176 on: July 10, 2007, 08:52:14 am »
LOL. I think it's the steering wheel position!!
I like this warning.

“Visitors are informed that in the United Kingdom traffic drives on the left-hand side of the road. In the interests of safety, you are advised to practise this in your country of origin for a week or two before driving in the UK.”

http://users.pandora.be/worldstandards/driving%20on%20the%20left.htm

How? You can't!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2007, 12:15:54 pm »
Why is it that sound quality on the phone (any phone, not just cells) seems to have gotten WORSE the past few years?

I have okay hearing, but lately on the phone I'm like, what what whaaaaat?  Dang telecom companies!  This isn't the 1800s for Crissakes.

(My sweetie says it's because the sound is no longer analog; it's digital, and the telecoms use really CHEAP digital converters. So my "why" is rhetorical, but I just want to BITCH anyway!)

injest

« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2007, 01:15:50 am »
Menopause SUCKS

thank you!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2007, 01:20:14 am »
Menopause SUCKS

thank you!

It sure do Jess!!

I think I'm going through it too, but they call it "Mid Life Crisis" in my case. Same thing though. Relentless hot flashes, feelings of dispair and a wicked temper that won't quit!  >:(

[[[Jess]]]
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.