Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367648 times)

injest

Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #330 on: September 25, 2007, 07:04:40 am »
where the &%&^%# is she!!??

injest

« Reply #331 on: September 25, 2007, 09:29:09 pm »
took my mother to the doctor today.

45 minute drive.

"You drive too fast"

"You drive too slow"

"You drive too close to the center line"

"You don't watch the road, do you?"

"You never look ahead"

"You change lanes too much"

"You need to change lanes...don't you see those trucks in front of you?"

"You drive like you're drunk"

"I am surprised you don't get tickets"

I bought a Coke...drank what I wanted...."You WASTED that Coke, knucklehead!"

I found a drivers license on the ground yesterday...meant to drop it in a mailbox when I saw one...she spotted it. Snatched it up."WHO is THIS!!"

(ya got me mom...I am having an affair with a teenage AfricanAmerican boy... ::))

"I found it on the ground"

"Well, you should have left it on the ground! if the cops stop you they will think you stole it!"

I didn't say a word, snatched it out of her hand, rolled down the window and flung it out.  ;D BAD Jess...

OY!!!

I need a drink....

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #332 on: September 25, 2007, 09:40:16 pm »
        You are the best Jess to sit and listen to that...I wouldnt have..bout the third or fourth I would have said simply, I cant think while I drive, if you are ragging on me all the time..You are going to cause me to get in an accident..  Maybe you should get a cab next time.  
         I am sorry ungrateful and complaining at the same time...yuk.....I have a lot of patience, but that would be over the top... you are much better person than me i am afraid.

You don't have to take that from anyone.  Even your mother...she is disrespecting you, and you dont have to allow it... Just tell her you may get her a ride on a cab or a shuttle bus from now on...maybe that will shut her up....
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 04:53:38 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #333 on: September 25, 2007, 09:40:45 pm »
where the &%&^%# is she!!??

I believe on a trip to France.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

injest

« Reply #334 on: September 25, 2007, 11:32:26 pm »
        You are the best Jess to sit and listen to that...I wouldnt have..bout the third or fourth I would have said simply, I can think while I drive, if you are ragging on me all the time..You are going to cause me to get in an accident..  Maybe you should get a cab next time.  
         I am sorry ungrateful and complaining at the same time...yuk.....I have a lot of patience, but that would be over the top... you are much better person than me i am afraid.

You don't have to take that from anyone.  Even your mother...she is disrespecting you, and you dont have to allow it... Just tell her you may get her a ride on a cab or a shuttle bus from now on...maybe that will shut her up....

I realized after that rant....she shut up after I flung that guys license out the window...NEXT time as soon as she gets in I am gonna fling something out... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #335 on: September 25, 2007, 11:44:42 pm »
Does your power sometimes go out for absolutely no reason at all?

It seems like we lose our electricity every time a flea farts. Tonight it went out, but it was because of a lightening strike. That makes sense. And it came on again about 10 minutes later. But it got me to thinking about it. Sometimes the electricity will go out when it's perfectly sunny and calm outside. I never could understand why that happens!  >:(

It's irritating.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #336 on: September 25, 2007, 11:51:49 pm »
fleas fart?

Offline Garry_LH

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #337 on: September 26, 2007, 12:47:46 am »
Jess... About the third one of those gripes... I would have stopped the car. I would have explained to her her comments are in no way helpfull. If she don't feel safe with you driving, you could take her back home. Then she could get another appointment with the doctor, and have your sister take her to the doc.

Jess... enough is enough... She is only going to keep this kind of stupid vicious nonsense up just so long as you let her. I had this out with my parents twenty years back. I told them if they couldn't at least be civil to me as they would any stranger, they didn't need to bother to ever try and get in contact with me ever again. Took about three months for mom to call again. We aren't what I would call a loving family, but at least we are somewhat politer with one another. And amazingly, in the last year, we have even got around to telling one another we love each other.  Mom even occasionally hugs me now and again. Imagine that!

It could be like this, just like this... always.

injest

« Reply #338 on: September 26, 2007, 07:25:34 am »
Jess... About the third one of those gripes... I would have stopped the car. I would have explained to her her comments are in no way helpfull. If she don't feel safe with you driving, you could take her back home. Then she could get another appointment with the doctor, and have your sister take her to the doc.

Jess... enough is enough... She is only going to keep this kind of stupid vicious nonsense up just so long as you let her. I had this out with my parents twenty years back. I told them if they couldn't at least be civil to me as they would any stranger, they didn't need to bother to ever try and get in contact with me ever again. Took about three months for mom to call again. We aren't what I would call a loving family, but at least we are somewhat politer with one another. And amazingly, in the last year, we have even got around to telling one another we love each other.  Mom even occasionally hugs me now and again. Imagine that!

I have said this about my sister. What is it about people that makes them think manners are only something you use on people outside the family?? One of the main reasons we have manners is to make life pleasant for the people around us! and since family is around all the time I would think you would want them to be happy to be around you... ::)

I went a year one time not speaking to my mother. And she was MUCH better afterwards...but it is wearing off again. May have to do that again. It didn't stick like it did for your mom...maybe because I didn't lay it out BEFORE I stopped talking, I just walked out. Next time I need to tell her specifically why I am going so she can't rationalize it as something else....(like some problem I have instead of her rudeness that is causing the rift)

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #339 on: September 26, 2007, 08:41:13 am »
Front seat drivers !!!!

A once lady passenger was chatting away while I tried to concentrate on heavy traffic.
"Did you hear what I was saying?"
'Ummm, no, sorry, was concentrating on driving.'
"Hmmmmph".
Short silence until chatter recommenced. Listened attentively this time.
Stopped at an intersection, waiting for the traffic to clear in order to turn, still listening.
"You could have turned then. Why didn't you turn?"
'But .. but ... I was listening to you!'   :-\ :-\

Concluded 3 things.
Men don't multi-task as well as women do.
Some men seem to spend much of their life trying to understand women.
Women seem to sometimes not care if they don't understand men.