Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9092433 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12640 on: December 12, 2013, 07:38:09 pm »
Very early indeed by Trenton!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #12641 on: December 12, 2013, 07:58:30 pm »

Hello Bettermost friends!

How is everyone today??

I was on the busy side.  I got all my Christmas cards mailed out, 110 all together! :o   Euro Brokies, the mailroom says that they probably won't reach their destination until after the holidays!   :(  I waited too long.   :-\

If they don't get there by Christmas or New Year's, just be patient, they are coming!

After that I went to my holiday luncheon and then had my teeth cleaned.  I think that everything is just about done.   I have some shopping to do tomorrow, and after that, I'm good to go.

;D

Here's a new pic of Trenton Scott - 12 days old.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12642 on: December 12, 2013, 08:00:26 pm »
I can not find a photo of them drinking coffee  ;D

Great shot, I would imagine it would be very surreal to walk into a café and see it full of capped and gowned people drinking coffee.

I'm reminded of the time a group of my friends and I went to a local diner for dinner, and it was full of Mennonites.  :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12643 on: December 13, 2013, 09:58:31 pm »

Wow!  Was today a busy day!

I went to the bank, did some shopping, got the hair cut, went to lunch, picked up mom, did more shopping,  had dinner with mom, helped her out with some online shopping, picked up some stuff at the grocery store real quickly, and finally got home at 8:00 tonight.

*wipes brow*

I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow, my area is supposed to get 4 - 6 inches of snow.  I'm all set, have plenty of food and such, I can stay in all day if I want to.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12644 on: December 13, 2013, 11:04:49 pm »
The bowling league is having a "grab bag" type Christmas party next week.

the bag is supposed to be either 'naughty' or 'nice', and I decided to go with naughty.

I got a blindfold, bondage tape, chocolate body paints, and two shot glasses with rainbow flags on them.

;D

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12645 on: December 14, 2013, 12:03:24 am »

[/center]

Yes, today is Christmas card day! 

I've been catching up online, and about to eat lunch.  Once I'm done with that, the cards will be written and mailed.  ;D

I think elsewhere you mentioned 120 cards, yikes. I sent 24. The Post office must like you. I find more and more people are sending online cards. However I like to put them up in my lounge room which you cannot do with online cards. 
NZ Post currently delivers 6 days per week but is going to drop to 3 days per week some time next year.  When I was a little boy (in medieval times  ;D) we had 2 deliveries per day and one on Saturday. Now Australia is just once per day Mon to Fri but they have an extra one on the weekend before Christmas  then they have to give the post people a day off in lieu so there is one ordinary day without mail between Christmas and New Year.

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12646 on: December 14, 2013, 10:00:59 am »
Like your plans for tomorrow, I am snowed in today here in St. Louie.  6" plus of a VERY wet, but completely beautiful, snow falling since midnight.  Headed right your way, I presume.  I am watching the neighbor's tree branches break and fall as we speak.  Waiting for timber to come flying through my roof any minute.  :(

I officially stopped sending out XMas cards in the mail last year.  Just didn't see the point anymore in this digital world.

Thanks for 'splaining your haircut.  Now I understand.

You chose "naughty", huh?  What a surprise!  ;D

Speaking of which, any romance on horizon?
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12647 on: December 14, 2013, 12:34:14 pm »

Remembering those that were lost at Sandy Hook Elementary last year, and those who struggle to go on without them.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #12648 on: December 14, 2013, 05:04:44 pm »

Here's a new pic of Trenton Scott - 12 days old.

Awww... sweet sweet baby!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12649 on: December 14, 2013, 06:09:26 pm »
I think elsewhere you mentioned 120 cards, yikes. I sent 24. The Post office must like you. I find more and more people are sending online cards. However I like to put them up in my lounge room which you cannot do with online cards. 

NZ Post currently delivers 6 days per week but is going to drop to 3 days per week some time next year.  When I was a little boy (in medieval times  ;D) we had 2 deliveries per day and one on Saturday. Now Australia is just once per day Mon to Fri but they have an extra one on the weekend before Christmas  then they have to give the post people a day off in lieu so there is one ordinary day without mail between Christmas and New Year.

I like to put mine up as well, and I've hung the ones I've received so far on a door in my living room.

Like your plans for tomorrow, I am snowed in today here in St. Louie.  6" plus of a VERY wet, but completely beautiful, snow falling since midnight.  Headed right your way, I presume.  I am watching the neighbor's tree branches break and fall as we speak.  Waiting for timber to come flying through my roof any minute.  :(

I officially stopped sending out XMas cards in the mail last year.  Just didn't see the point anymore in this digital world.

Thanks for 'splaining your haircut.  Now I understand.

You chose "naughty", huh?  What a surprise!  ;D

Speaking of which, any romance on horizon?

Only romance here is on DVD.   :laugh: