Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3130836 times)

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4640 on: September 28, 2006, 09:05:15 pm »
Hey, I'm back!

Mickey Mouse says howdy!

It was SO hot (not in a good way), but we had a good time.

Good to be home - I can catch up on the new chaps now, and see what I've been missing here.   :)
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4641 on: September 29, 2006, 04:15:29 am »
Morning all. Mornin June. ;) ;) ;). Ok I,m nice and calm now lol. I,m sitting here with a nice cup of hot choccy. Now that the kids are at school it,s peaceful. So I can concentrate on the important things in life....our boys. *SIGH*  :P :P

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4642 on: September 29, 2006, 04:42:03 am »
Morning all. Mornin June. ;) ;) ;). Ok I,m nice and calm now lol. I,m sitting here with a nice cup of hot choccy. Now that the kids are at school it,s peaceful. So I can concentrate on the important things in life....our boys. *SIGH*  :P :P
Mornin, Souxi, and everybody else  :)

Phhew, I'm relieved you are calm, pleeeeeeeease stay that way  ;D You were freaking me out!!!!!!!! LOL!  ;D  ;D

Hmmm, dying for a new chapter Louise........... ;D  :-*

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4643 on: September 29, 2006, 04:42:55 am »
as some of you may have heard discussed last night, there are a couple of scheduled chat events happening starting today (29 September and through this weekend I believe.)

It might be a good idea for those of us who are Fan-fic centered, to take up station in our designated FanFic room so as not to get in the way of other folks in the Chez Tremblay anniversary chat or the one-on-one Meet and Greets.

Just an idea... of course anyone can do whatever they like...!

And I get into work this morning and wouldn't you know it:  they want me to WORK!  Outrageous.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4644 on: September 29, 2006, 04:45:57 am »
Hey, I'm back!

Mickey Mouse says howdy!

It was SO hot (not in a good way), but we had a good time.

Good to be home - I can catch up on the new chaps now, and see what I've been missing here.   :)
Good to see you back NavyVet and to hear you had a good time  :)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4645 on: September 29, 2006, 04:49:38 am »
as some of you may have heard discussed last night, there are a couple of scheduled chat events happening starting today (29 September and through this weekend I believe.)

It might be a good idea for those of us who are Fan-fic centered, to take up station in our designated FanFic room so as not to get in the way of other folks in the Chez Tremblay anniversary chat or the one-on-one Meet and Greets.

Just an idea... of course anyone can do whatever they like...!

And I get into work this morning and wouldn't you know it:  they want me to WORK!  Outrageous.
??? Which chatroom should I stay out of?? Can I still go to the one I always talk to you in??  ???  ::)  ???

OH WTF is this complete and utter nonsense about WORKING?!? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez   ::)  ::)  ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4646 on: September 29, 2006, 04:52:12 am »
to get to teh Fan Fiction chat room you click on the red lips as always, which brings you to the Main Chat room (Campfire.)  From there, you pull down the menu at the top and when you click on "Fan Fiction" you go to the Fan Fiction chat room.

the menu on the right tells you if anyone is in there already: just pull down until you see the drop down menu and it will show you who is in what room!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4647 on: September 29, 2006, 06:38:57 am »
SPOILERS

Uh oh. Is Ellery scheming something? He just cajoled Ennis into staying and even got him drunk. That sudden change of topic was suspicious. Ennis is supposed to meet his daughters later that night, isn't he? and now he's drunk. It seemed to me Ellery sort of declared the war on Junior, or at least he's trying to avoid that Junior convinces her father to let her go to Laramie. Whatever Junior is trying to achieve, she's sure underestimating the power of Ellery's shit detector. Poor Ennis. I hope he finds a way to get everyone get along.

PS. I don't think Junior is a bad girl but she's making serious mistakes. She isn't thinking straight, that's for sure.

Yeah - I've been kind of feeling that battle lines are being drawn here. I know that Junior is being a right little mare (another UK expression) but Ellery is cutting her no slack. I just hope that Ennis doesn't end up getting too caught in the cross-fire. To be honest I think that he's been dealing with Ellery's (justified) criticism of his girls with remarkable patience. I always imagined that Ennis would never stand for anyone saying anything negative about his beloved girls. This is obviously a testament to his feelings about his relationship with Ellery.

Now, will he go see the girls after getting drunk, or does Ellery have something more wicked in mind? ;)

Karen

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4648 on: September 29, 2006, 07:04:55 am »
Here is the boys' post masturbatory tostada meal for the gallery.

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4649 on: September 29, 2006, 07:09:33 am »
Oh, that looks soo deelicious Jo! All I'm having for lunch right now is a boring cheese sandwich  ::)  ;D