Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 500322 times)

dmmb_Mandy

LOL, I knew to whom you were referring, RT. Lots of PMs about it eh? People mad?

Thanks for the emoti-love, back at ya  :-* :-* :o :) :-* :-*

Seey'all later on tonight xox

rtprod

People mad?

Curious, babe.  Guessing game.  ;D

rt

vkm91941

OMG..the only thread I had never checked out and well all I can say is apparently Chris is wrong I don't have the dirtest mind on this board!  LOL...BTW  I really like that about you guys   :laugh:

rtprod

VIC,

Oooooh, a newbie on the thread.  Love it! 

Read back, my friend, read waaaay back.  Then go in order! 

xo

rt

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Texas Scxott: don't mind them, they don't notice us poor slobs..sparkle motion: it's STILL "The hell WE are"--honest-to-goodness...don't read; lsiten.

I love that dirty fingernail, too...CLICK TO...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
OMG..the only thread I had never checked out and well all I can say is apparently Chris is wrong I don't have the dirtest mind on this board!  LOL...BTW  I really like that about you guys   :laugh:

Hee hee hee--

Hey Vic--
Not sure reading 1422 posts (or whatever number we are up to) is quite the same as living the experience, but you are welcome to join us. You are in the right time zone. I have been pooping out every night this week.  :(

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Julie, that is a gorgeous picture.
I listened to the movie again, after you sent me that pm, and I hear "they are", not "we are". Since the picture I have as an avatar is from the movie, I figured I'd put what it says in the movie.
Does it say "we are" in the short story?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
Nope--no one-man-rodeo in the short story...I wouldn't trust my OWN ears, but i saw it with SFEric  (from San Jose), a real live wire--in fact, he brought us all goodies, including a audio disc which is STILL playing after 1 1/2 hours!--and when I said "The hell WE are," he said "you're right." So I fiured i was right. But sionce you saw it and listened for it speciaslly, I will take your word...

By the way is it "dashboard" or "jackboard"? ("but he can't.....me!")
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 03:32:04 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

I always thought he said "the hell they are"... I never supposed it was "we", but I guess bein' a rodeo cowboy n'all....
Chut up!

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
I'm going to take sparkle motion's word for it, bein a deef old lady..

so is it DASHBOARD\ or JACKBOARD (me)