Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961410 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3970 on: October 07, 2007, 10:06:59 pm »
Merci Fritz, but it ain't no big deal for me

As a matter of a fact it's a bigger deal for Bryan (he's native, you know). He actually invited me to a turkey dinner for tomorrow (as he frequently does) and today, I learned that tomorrow's dinner wasn't gonna happen. He renegs the day before the meal's suppose to happen. No biggie, really, just unnusual.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3971 on: October 07, 2007, 10:09:17 pm »
At least you have the day off, right? That's always nice.

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3972 on: October 07, 2007, 10:11:14 pm »
Sure 'nough

It's gonna be a lazy weekend for me, that's for sure (oh wait - most a my weekends are lazy weekends!  :laugh: )
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3973 on: October 07, 2007, 10:11:36 pm »
Do ya'll celebrate Colombus Day, Roland? I can never keep straight which holidays we share with Canada.

injest

« Reply #3974 on: October 07, 2007, 10:12:39 pm »
Sure 'nough

It's gonna be a lazy weekend for me, that's for sure (oh wait - most a my weekends are lazy weekends!  :laugh: )

from what I have seen your WHOLE LIFE is a laid back relaxed holiday!

;) ;)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3975 on: October 07, 2007, 10:25:10 pm »
Do ya'll celebrate Colombus Day, Roland? I can never keep straight which holidays we share with Canada.

We don't havre no Columbus day. Tomorrow's our Thanksgiving, but it ain't near a big deal like itr is in the U.S. - Here, it's more of a end a summer, 'let's go close down the cottage for the winter' kinda holiday - last one till Christmas.

But of course this ain't been no regular summer/fall ... it's still near 30C (85F) round these parts (except for today) Norm for this time of the year has it as a max of 15C (bout 60F). Except for today - temerature was closer to the norm today - was wearing my second best western shirt, jeans and boots on my 'outing' this afternoon!

injest

« Reply #3976 on: October 07, 2007, 10:27:31 pm »
We don't havre no Columbus day. Tomorrow's our Thanksgiving, but it ain't near a big deal like itr is in the U.S. - Here, it's more of a end a summer, 'let's go close down the cottage for the winter' kinda holiday - last one till Christmas.

But of course this ain't been no regular summer/fall ... it's still near 30C (85F) round these parts (except for today) Norm for this time of the year has it as a max of 15C (bout 60F). Except for today - temerature was closer to the norm today - was wearing my second best western shirt, jeans and boots on my 'outing' this afternoon!

and I bet you were the cutest guy in the place!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3977 on: October 07, 2007, 10:29:43 pm »
from what I have seen your WHOLE LIFE is a laid back relaxed holiday!

;) ;)

ME!!! whatchu talkin bout there girl.

Actually you've got me pegged pretty correctly. I've always strived for a simple, stessless, without much obligation kinda life and that's what I've managed to have as life - but I guess that's not much of a legacy ...

injest

« Reply #3978 on: October 07, 2007, 10:31:51 pm »
ME!!! whatchu talkin bout there girl.

Actually you've got me pegged pretty correctly. I've always hoped for a simple, stessless, without much obligation kinda life and that's what I've managed to have as life - but I guess that's not much of a legacy ...

you are a teacher, Roland. your legacy is already set. And just from hearing you talk I know you are one of those teachers the kids remember.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3979 on: October 07, 2007, 10:44:15 pm »
you are a teacher, Roland. your legacy is already set. And just from hearing you talk I know you are one of those teachers the kids remember.

You looking to be my PR person?

Didn't know I was in the market for one  ;D