Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3166821 times)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #7340 on: November 22, 2006, 05:37:35 pm »
SPOILER

Dupree does seem disturbed by the Jeeves/Lance hookup, and he did have a flashback to Jeeves removing his shirt.

Maybe he'll try to get it on with Nick, but with thoughts of Jeeves running through his head, and will interupt proceedings just as Lance and Jeeves are about to get it on.

However, as I've stated on other threads my speculation is always miles out.  ;D Always  :laugh:

Meanwhile at Casa del Cantrell/Del Mar they are tucked up in bed with their cocoa.

Karen

Offline richardg49

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • 'Keep on trucking'
« Reply #7341 on: November 22, 2006, 05:39:08 pm »
Recent developments at the Red Stallion require the following addition to the Lexicon:

To Sampsonise : to carry out a lightning-fast pickup of a gay sexual virgin, while at the same time promising: "We'll take it slow".

Earlier events between E & E suggested:

Coyotition: An intimate sexual manouevre indulged in exclusively by horse trainers and deputy sherrifs, wherein one imitates a coyote biting and the other pretends to be a Pillsbury doughboy.

I gave him what I hoped was that hopeful innocent puppy look that said “don’t you just want ta rub my tummy” rather than that hungry, ravenous wolf look that said “why don’t you just come out a that brick house so I can eat you up little pig?” LVH: 'What I did on my Day Off'

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7342 on: November 22, 2006, 05:42:16 pm »
SPOILER

Dupree does seem disturbed by the Jeeves/Lance hookup, and he did have a flashback to Jeeves removing his shirt.

I know!  Jeremy has got some issues to resolve. 
That or he just felt a pang of jealousy that Jeeves was gonna get some lovin from Lance ..

But .. why be jealous if he is not interested?  The Dupree matter is complex.. and I love it!   ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7343 on: November 22, 2006, 05:43:31 pm »

To Sampsonise : to carry out a lightning-fast pickup of a gay sexual virgin, while at the same time promising: "We'll take it slow".

Earlier events between E & E suggested:

Coyotition: An intimate sexual manouevre indulged in exclusively by horse trainers and deputy sherrifs, wherein one imitates a coyote biting and the other pretends to be a Pillsbury doughboy.

heehee ..

Scott6373

« Reply #7344 on: November 22, 2006, 05:44:53 pm »
Au contraire...not complex at all.  She has given you all the clues...now it is your charge to find the truth...hehehehehehe <evil laugh>

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7345 on: November 22, 2006, 05:46:24 pm »

LOL  :laugh:

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #7346 on: November 22, 2006, 05:50:39 pm »
I am struggling to breathe here, you guys are making me laugh so hard.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7347 on: November 22, 2006, 06:03:18 pm »
Au contraire...not complex at all.  She has given you all the clues...now it is your charge to find the truth...hehehehehehe <evil laugh>

I guess you think you've got it all figured out, eh Scott?    :P ;D

Scott6373

« Reply #7348 on: November 22, 2006, 06:05:24 pm »
I guess you think you've got it all figured out, eh Scott?    :P ;D

Not all, by any means, but she is telling a story that I have actually seen in real life.  She may not want to admit this in an open forum, but twisted minds usually follow the same path to destruction...LOL

Love ya more than my cuisinart Louise   ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #7349 on: November 22, 2006, 06:07:17 pm »
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

now.... Scott... gave away... the whole ... dang... PLOT!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”